Le Tour de Femmes, race chat

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,785
    Got to hope AvV weakens
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,185
    PCS showing Vos 6.30 down on AvV and DV off the front.

C'mon with the live pics...
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,185
    Make that 7:30 down...
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,694
    Just about to start the second climb.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    No regrouping on the descent
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,567
    TV coverage had started.

Looks to be individuals chasing, not teams.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • mididoctors
    Hell of a ride for longo to make
  • mididoctors
    Vollering should do NOTHING
  • mididoctors
    Longo is going to kill herself trying to bridge
  • mididoctors
    gsk82 said:

TV coverage had started.

Looks to be individuals chasing, not teams.

Hard to se them coming back unless AVV fades
  • blazing_saddles
    The gaps continue to grow
  • mididoctors
    The persico group Look beaten already
  • blazing_saddles
    This is all over bar the shouting.
    Going to watch San Sebastián
  • mididoctors
    That's one

This is all over bar the shouting.
    Going to watch San Sebastián

I am sticking with the ladies
  • mididoctors
    AVV doesn't look 100%
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,103
    Gaps are massive
  • mididoctors
    Pross said:

Gaps are massive

Growing as well AVV is killing it...she may over do it.
  • mididoctors
    Vollering getting dropped
  • mididoctors
    Big effort
  • Pross
    Surely there's going to be a lot of riders OTL at this rate?
  • mididoctors
    10 kph for the yellow jersey group
  • Pross
    They're making a bit of a mockery of the race
  • mididoctors
    Vollering dying
  • mididoctors
    And they never saw her again
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,029
    Giro Donne only finished two weeks before this tour started, got to be a fair bit of fatigue in the legs for those doing both.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    Through and off ladies
  • blazing_saddles
    So it’s another race AvV has killed.
    Tomorrow’s big finale comes a day early.
  • mididoctors
    Looks like it
  • mididoctors
    It is impressive ... All the other teams only have themselves to blame
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    The time cut is 18% today. I think a lot will miss it.
    Twitter: @RichN95