Le Tour de Femmes, race chat

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    The breakaway not taking advantage
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    edited July 2022
    The aftermath...

Hope Norsgaard's okay

Edit - abandoned, off in ambulance and neck brace (though walked to it at least)
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,378

LITERALLY HALF OF EVERYONE CRASHED

Is that the right half, left half, top half, bottom half, front half, back half or another half of each rider? B)
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,638

LITERALLY HALF OF EVERYONE CRASHED

Top half, or bottom half?
  • mididoctors
    Peloton is a bit
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Loss for movistar
  • mididoctors
    Neutral support towing kopechy back
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,133

The breakaway not taking advantage

Yeah it's like they've decided they've done their sponsorship committments and just want to get caught
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    Some serious drafting being allowed
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors

Some serious drafting being allowed

Commissaries showing themselves on camera ...
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Persico one of the losers from that crash, having a teammate washing her elbow down.
  • gethinceri
    I'm enjoying the updates on the team wireless.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,133
    Amateur hour continues with a rider getting DQd due to the team car doing an illegal service
  • mididoctors
    Ticker has melted
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    edited July 2022
    Pross said:

Amateur hour continues with a rider getting DQd due to the team car doing an illegal service

Barbara Malcotti, for "irregular repairs". Not sure how irregular they were, but it certainly sounds like a mechanic after my own heart.

(actually it appears to have been the team car dropping back from the lead group and stopping somewhere stupid to swap bikes without permission, or something?)
  • mididoctors
    That's a dangerous thing to do
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Yeah, sad for the rider, but you can see why the punishment is so harsh.
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo looking the part
  • mididoctors
    Bluffing each other out of this if they don't start chasing
  • mididoctors
    Running out of road here
  • mididoctors
    Peel offs
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,029
    Peleton waking up, 5Km 20sec gap.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    This is now being shut down very quickly. Twenty seconds in a kilometre or so.
  • gethinceri
    they're toast
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Waiting for the horrible hairpin that Blythe pointed out in the preview...
  • gethinceri
    Cofidis after a badge for tomorrow
  • mididoctors
    Rush of blood to the head
  • mididoctors
    EvD monster pulls
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Not too much carnage there
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,029
    Wrong way!
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo