Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,414
    Heads we buy, tails we sell.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Don't cap bankers bonuses,

Or we risk losing their dwarf tossing talent abroad!
  • seanoconn
    There's Wally!

Middle left, under the arm.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    A hopeful entrepreneur shows off his new "Fart Propulsion System" to a crowded Dragons Den.

The older I get, the better I was.

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Bankers seek to determine the effectiveness of helmets once and for all. 5 to1 falls flat. 10 to 1 midget goes into a roll and evens that because he's wearing a helmet the midget will aim for penetration by helemt in big Brenda's ass from Risk down to reduced perception of risk.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Breaking News: The UK Space Agency relaunched their more streamlined budget space exploration plan since the Mars probe failure. Bertie the midget is pictured here seconds after Captain Tom lit his posterial boost rocket after being fed Heinz Baked beans for 3 weeks. Bertie the midget has yet to make contact since the launch and the UKSA staff are also trying to locate his position.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Jordan's ex-boyfirends help midget stuntman Henry Von Schtink see how far he can get up Jordan's @rse.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    the-wolf-of-wall-street-dwarf-toss.jpg
    CCTV footage of Cleat's expulsion from BikeRadar became a youtube viral sensation.
  • seanoconn
    GiantMike wrote:
    Jordan's ex-boyfirends help midget stuntman Henry Von Schtink see how far he can get up Jordan's @rse.
    GiantMike wrote:
    the-wolf-of-wall-street-dwarf-toss.jpg
    CCTV footage of Cleat's expulsion from BikeRadar became a youtube viral sensation.

Just goes to show what Mike is capable of when he's not too busy taking the p!ss :lol:
    worthy.gif
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Greg66 Tri v2.0 found that he was not welcome at the BB Christmas party.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    We said it was dress like a banker day you idiot, now get out.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    arran77 wrote:
    Greg66 Tri v2.0 found that he was not welcome at the BB Christmas party.

:lol:
  • Mayor regrets offering to do his special party trick at the Hull City of Culture celebration party.
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Lesser known Baumgartner brother auditions for Britains (not) Got Talent.
    Scott S40 Speedster

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    The protagonists in the 'Campaign' section of BikeRadar go all out to settle the argument about wearing a helmet by throwing a midget head first out of the 22nd floor of Canary Wharf.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • At the McLaren end of year party Ron Dennis finally gets his wish to evict Sergio Perez.
    Scott S40 Speedster

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    The lines have closed, the votes have been counted and the winner is........Arran, for his rather topical effort "Greg66 Tri v2.0 found that he was not welcome at the BB Christmas party." :D

Seems like a few people missed a trick, I was expecting a mod joke or two :wink:

Take it away Mr. 77.....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    bit late, running on a different timescale...

They stood no chance of keeping up with Rick Chassey on his new invisible bike
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    bit late, running on a different timescale...

They stood no chance of keeping up with Rick Chassey on his new invisible bike
    :) a good effort, but there are no special late submission rules for pensioners in the caption competition :wink: - unless Arran forfeits his win....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The lines have closed, the votes have been counted and the winner is........Arran, for his rather topical effort "Greg66 Tri v2.0 found that he was not welcome at the BB Christmas party." :D

Seems like a few people missed a trick, I was expecting a mod joke or two :wink:

Take it away Mr. 77.....

Commenting on the mods was very tempting :wink:

Here we go then, I'll pick the winner next Wednesday evening.

image.jpg

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    You distract the store detective while I slip these down my pants.
  • ballysmate
    Do you think these look too dressy? Will I look overdressed?
  • ballysmate
    Do you think you can get odoreaters pantie liners for a smelly minge?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    "Not sure the Emperor will approve..."
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Will my bum look big in these?
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I hope Crunchy Toes isn't stalking us again.
  • Stevo_666
    Fark me these X-ray specs are good !
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Now we're post op said the mods, let's treat ourselves to some new shoes
  • Mccaria
    Mccaria Posts: 869
    Despite the accusations of shop lifting and the humiliation of a strip search, the girls were determined to enjoy their shopping trip.

Or

Girl on the right " I just wish I could find a shop that would sell a skimpy crotchless thong in black, it would make colour matching my shoes so much easier"
    Girl on the left " I know, if only lingerie shops would stop pandering to emotionally immature men and their obsession with baby pink"
  • seanoconn
    Can I have these in a five please.