The return of...Caption Competition

1494495496497498500»

Comments

• masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,567

Focuszing’s going to be talking about these supermassive black holes for weeks.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694

#toryscum 'donor' Hester will find it easier to shoot this pair.

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481

I’ll need more than a bottle of vodka to tap that ass

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • masjer

Kate Middleton has gone OTT with her Photoshopping this time.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,367

National express set limits on passenger widths.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart

So my suitcase is over the weight limit by 2kg and you want to charge how much?

Are you charging these pie eating ladies excess weight?

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560

I'll call this one tonight so last orders please...

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

For topical humour I'll give it to masjer. Take it away, Mr. M...

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • masjer

Cheers Stevo.

I'll see what I can find...

• masjer

I feel like the proverbial lamb to the slaughter with this one, but fire away.

• Stevo_666

"It's free range, honest luv..."

• Stevo_666

"I think we should tell people that we're vegan"

• Stevo_666

"Would Madam like a cut of the beef or the tuna?"

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,646

Klu Kluck Klan branches out.

• slowmart

Doris decided her friends bikini line required more work

Desmond Tutu
  • masjer

Time to dish out the punishment.

Winner

It's going to need a genius photo to save this thread.😁

• First.Aspect

Damn.

• masjer
  • First.Aspect

Sure. It would be the symbolic death knell to end it.

• First.Aspect

And if we are going to end, let's end on a low.

• masjer

Man requests an AI generated image of some wizard’s sleeves and large chests and gets severely disappointed with this.

• Stevo_666

The 2025 Lib Dem/ Green/ Labour coalition gets ready to wave their leftie magic wands and put everything right.

• slowmart

Desperate Rishi, looking at electoral decimation at the next election, turns to William and his band of wanky wizards to help but the majority of MP’s say they need a miracle and magic won’t be good enough.

Desmond Tutu
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694

Stop The Boxes!

• Stevo_666

It's Labour's first budget and they need more than one little red box for their new tax plans.

• Queue forms for Oz vacancy

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,367
    edited April 4

Ten Hag hires wacky druids on Brailsford's advice to try and improve Man U in a marginal gains experiment.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • First.Aspect

Clear winner. Up to you if you do another one or leave it for a while. We may have used up all of the silly pictures.

• masjer

Cheers FA. If I spot something on my internet travels, I'll post it, otherwise an extended break if everyone's OK with that?

• Stevo_666

No worries.