The return of...Caption Competition

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,204
    That type of Oxford types wouldn't survive for long out in the open.

I think we should pay due respect to the bloke who sired the fat f--k who we all admire, the bloke who promptly effed off to France when Brexshit hit the fan.

"Yeah, I just asked the hairdresser for the Stanley Johnson"

To you KG
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,651
    Why are we waiting?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,770
    Thanks!

We'll try some European politics.

• orraloon
    Hey Govey, you think you got some moves? Watch this.
  • masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,613
    Hell, slinky!
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    It’s a works meeting
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    Meanwhile, on seeing the clip, Boris is purported to have started self harming.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • masjer
    Finnish PM working hard on triggering a general erection.
  • Stevo_666
    "It's OK, I'm an EU politician so I'll get a free pass for this from those Cake Stoppers"
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    The UK, can we swap please?
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,139
    you gotta fight for the right to party
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    Alice Cooper thought that 'Parliament is out for summer' didn't quite roll off the tongue but he's still considering a re-release.
  • pinno
    Finnish PM stares at the abyss that used to be the bikeradar forum.
  • slowmart said:

It’s a works meeting

Forgot about this - here @slowmart over to you.

The more you hear about what happened in her office, the more it does sound like a works meeting.
  • Stevo_666
    edited September 2022
    No sign of Slowmart. I think its traditional to give it to someone else after 24 hours.
  • pinno said:

@pinno you can have second place for this, even though you misspelled pleasuring.
  • pinno

pinno said:

@pinno you can have second place for this, even though you misspelled pleasuring.
    Okay ta. I'm on it.
  • pinno
    ...and for the exiting Boris:

• "I apologise ma'am, I realise now it was probably inappropriate for me to ask you to pull my finger."
  • orraloon
    "Blxxdy L Brenda, your carpet is pants. I'll give you the phone number for Princess NutNuts' good friend Lulu Lytle"
  • Stevo_666
    Congratulations Mr. Johnson, you managed to be the subject of more caption comps than anyone else in history.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,139
    edited September 2022
    queenie: you're a loathsome little traitor aren't you

johnson: <blethers>

queenie: oh do fu​ck off and die
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • masjer
    Whilst hanging his head in shame, Johnson realises he’s still wearing his Peppa Pig slippers.

• slowmart
    Prime Minister, we the family have voted and the conclusion is that your a cunt

Desmond Tutu
  • slowmart
    Ah cuntybollocks, I still haven’t forgiven you for having to sit alone at my husbands funeral while you were partying

Desmond Tutu
  • At my age I had feared you would be the last person to ask my permission to form a government, Mr Johnson. Please accept my gratitude for your hard work in the last two years to ensure there will be at least two more.
  • masjer
    Even set to MAX, the queen’s Dyson air purifier couldn’t clear the smell of bullshit.
  • slowmart
    One was praying the flight to Balmoral might have crashed with you on it Prime Minister

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    "If you think I'm hacked off with you, have a read of that Cake Stop forum"
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,604
    Sorry old chap. When even Stevo said it was time for you to go we knew there was no hope.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono