The return of...Caption Competition

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,204
    "Nobody told me it would end like this. I offered Cressida a go at being my next wife. Didn't realise she was one of them."
  • orraloon
    "Nobody told me it would end like this. Carrie told me that I COULD just do whatever I wanted and no one would ever pull me up on it. Dom was right: Princess NutNuts is a total beeyatch."
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,142
    sadfuck realises it's over
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,101
    "No, i'm not going to go out to play in the garden. Every time I do, Dominic tells on me".
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Prime Minister, You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.”
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,652
    edited February 2022
    Boris looks dejected when The Met call Colin the Caterpillar as their first witness.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    WAWFW?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,613
    Johnson's new team of advisors brought in, instructing him to sit on the naughty chair, say and touch nothing and think about what he has done.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 16,713
    For God's sake, Jimmy Saville was never even arrested.
  • Stevo_666 said:

Boris looks dejected when The Met call Colin the Caterpillar as their first witness.

Go on then... this is the winner.
  • Stevo_666
    WAWFW?

Stevo_666 said:

Go on then... this is the winner.
    Wahey, thanks KG. I'm on it.
  • Stevo_666
    Keeping it topical...have a crack at this.

• "Oi Vlad - someone in Ukraine said you had moobs"
  • masjer
    Dobby the house Elf spotted bare back riding.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    edited February 2022
    Because someone said "Look at the c### on that horse!", Putin thinks he's riding a mare.

The older I get, the better I was.

• orraloon
    When Vlad Met Boris: can't wait to see the 2nd picture.
  • First.Aspect
    Although gay rights are severely restricted, Putin's regime is surprisingly permissive in other ways.
  • masjer
    edited February 2022
    Clear footage captured of The Abominable Showman .
  • masjer
    Stevo_666 said:

Keeping it topical...have a crack at this.

Open-minded dictator, seeks subservient dicktaker. Must enjoy Judo, casual rides in the countryside and long military parades. Contact me and have a hypersonic missile in your life!
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Yoooohooooo, Mr Macron, I’ll pull out for you
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Last orders please...will call this one tonight.
  • masjer
    Putin spends some time in the outdoor space, before returning to the opulent space of the Kremlin.
  • Stevo_666
    The moment of truth has arrived (drum roll) and masjer gets it with this one:
    masjer said:

Open-minded dictator, seeks subservient dicktaker. Must enjoy Judo, casual rides in the countryside and long military parades. Contact me and have a hypersonic missile in your life!

Take it away Mr. M...
  • masjer
    Cheers Mr S.
    Sorry Ma'am.

• First.Aspect
    They are all so inbred.
  • Stevo_666
    Phil the Greek passed away mysteriously not long after his last practical joke involving superglue.
  • orraloon
    Look Boss, you need to complete the Brenda disguise else David Icke will be proved correct.
  • pinno
    "it's good news maam - you've grown some hair over the past 70 years"
  • pinno
    "One wears a hat so I wouldn't be a landing strip for flies"
  • pinno
    "I've pulled my hair out over that Andrew child"