The return of...Caption Competition

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Despite increasing capacity, the new plumbing at Downing Street couldn’t cope with the continual stream of bullsh1t.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    "It's the the biggest pandemic in a century, but we still have to come down here to get away from people whingeing about the nasty Torwies."
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    The Heathrow Express was crammed full with those desperate to get on the last repatriation flights to China.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    Man builds his own large hadron collider during lockdown in less time than it takes to judge winner of caption competition.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,552
    i'd forgotten about it
    shortfall said:

You should've seen the t1ts on the cleaner who was in here last night.

over to you
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • shortfall
    Cheers SG. See what you make of Jezza.

• sungod
    corbyn mocked and cuffed as passersby ignore pleas to socially distance the vulnerable
  • Stevo_666
    Labour claim moral win on the basis they have been politically distancing for years.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Would you like me to get some shopping for you, Grandad?
  • Stevo_666
    JC retires to his allotment so he can manage a less unruly bunch of vegetables.
  • Stevo_666
    You've just been furloughed...
  • manglier
    manglier Posts: 1,212
    Are you sporting a tonsure or is it just a bald spot?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    Jeremy, why do I still need to cover up your yarmulke?
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,631
    Momentum finally withdraw arm from puppet's backside.
  • sungod
    you've let yourself down, you've let the party down, you've let the whole country down
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    "Jezza - you can get fantastic offers on Grecian 2000 at Pinno's pop up shop."
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    Russian intelligence are pictured delivering a dose of Novichok to a failed sleeper agent
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • slowmart
    Young Tories take to the streets giving doses of Covid 19 to vulnerable members of society to reduce the future burden on the state

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    "I guess the strapline 'run by losers, for losers' didn't really catch on in the end"
  • sungod
    corbyn seethes after starmer's superglue sendoff
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Beeb releases stills from the remake of Steptoe & Son
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    The winner of the raffle to infect Jezza claims his prize.
    Draw performed by Starmer
  • slowmart
    Boris ✓
    Jezza ✓
    Cameron TBC

Desmond Tutu
  • shortfall
    edited April 2020
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo is the winner but it couldve easily gone to SunGod or First Aspect.
  • Stevo_666
    shortfall said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo is the winner but it couldve easily gone to SunGod or First Aspect.
    Cheers SF, I'll look for something (un)suitable.
  • Stevo_666
    Have a crack at this: results after Easter.

• sungod
    carrie prepares for johnson's return
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
    Come on sugar tell me so.... but wear some gloves and a face mask, oh and dip your xxxx in this mug of dettol.
  • slowmart
    With NHS staff dying needlessly from Covid 19 health workers resort to self remedy.

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Christine rued not going to Pinno's pop up shop sale of extra special personal protection equipment.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!