Thatcher is Dead

12345679»

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Your sadly mistaking me pointing out facts as me agreeing with them and that's the silly part here.
    I have expressed many times that I am appalled by them but that I chose to believe people are born good and without wish to sin.

Also, about the picture, I said it was taken before Xmas, as confirmed by another forum member was taken a couple of weeks before Xmas.
    Your dislike of me blinds you which makes you look silly. The funny thing is, in real life we would probably get on well.
    Living MY dream.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    No you said Cervelo were in a wind tunnel downstairs so you gave them a ring to clear up an ongoing forum debate (another one)
    Someone pointed out they only tested in San Diego
    You posted a picture claiming to be from your hotel window to prove you were in San Diego
    Another forum user checked the exif data of the photo which proved it was over 4 months old
    You attempted to backtrack

So much for "facts". Anyway, if you want to carry on telling people how good Hitler was don't let me stop you.
  • VTech
    Again your making yourself look silly, the picture was from the room we have overlooking the beach o San Diego taken from my iphone. It ha no bearing other than to prove a base where I work so in fact was truth.
    Then to hitler, you only have to prove or display one piece of evidence where I try to prove hitler was a good man in any other meaning than sincerity.

Anyway, either way, if your ever local your more than welcome to a pint I a glass of vino to settle the air.
    Living MY dream.
  • ooermissus
    ooermissus Posts: 811
    VTech wrote:
    ooermissus wrote:
    Do you still contend that Hitler was a 'good man' in his early years ruling Germany?

He was a good man - he implemented many things that helped many people. This was good...

So, bring on the next serve, it's 2 sets to love and I'm up 5 games to zero in the third at 40-0

No competition here. I am happy to admit you are a better apologist for Hitler than I am.

However, a Jew-hating Fascist, who took power and immediately started to prepare for a war that would decimate Europe, does not fit my definition of a 'good man'.
  • VTech
    Again, your using the term in general and all people reading this understand that as has been proven by other people posting here.

Anyway, there I a pint or a glass for you too.
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Pol Pot - Now there was a man. :lol::lol:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pol Pot

+
    VTech wrote:

a pint or a glass for you too.

= Pint Pot.

That surely is the answer to all lifes problems. :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pol Pot

+
    VTech wrote:

a pint or a glass for you too.

=Full Pint Pot.

That surely is the answer to all lifes problems. :lol:

FTFY
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    He made a good model for his Mein Camp collection - here we see him wearing the Giro d'Hitalia range of leaders jerseys

meincamp_zps75363615.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    He made a good model for his Mein Camp collection - here we see him wearing the Giro d'Hitalia range of leaders jerseys

meincamp_zps75363615.jpg
    That's ridiculous he really ought to have a hard shell helmet on.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Actually before Mrs T came to power you could only buy stamps at the post office. That was a real pia at Xmas queuing up to buy a stamp (>1 if you have friends) at Xmas. Now you can get them in shops, supermarkets, railway stations, the north pole, zoos, public toilets, whorehouses, garages, hospital sceptecimia departments, your own home, vacuums,the moon - but not post offices. Because there are none left.
  • VTech
    Thats not really true :)
    Post offices are building as they needed to do in the 80's but failed.
    They are just launching new accounts for savers, like a bank account so they can do similar things like direct debits etc.
    Diversification has started to build the organisation after habit almost destroyed it.
    Living MY dream.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Anyway I think we can all gladly agree she can rot in hell. This thread has really brought everyone together under that one banner.
  • VTech
    Come on, I dont think that was the populous agreement :)
    Living MY dream.
  • Frank the tank
    VTech wrote:
    They are just launching new accounts for savers, like a bank account so they can do similar things like direct debits etc.
    Diversification has started to build the organisation after habit almost destroyed it.
    The banks have up sticks and f**ked off from a lot of towns leaving them with no banking facilities what-so-ever. I think provide customer service. :roll:
    Tail end Charlie

• VTech
    I didnt understand your reply Frank?
    I think you may have meant that the banks moving have left towns without a banking system locally to villages and small towns.
    The post office in their new wisdom have decided to fill the gap which should work well for them.
    Living MY dream.
  • Frank the tank
    I think it's great if the PO open branches in some of these small towns/villages. My dig was at the banks who were prepared to just sacrifice customer service 'cos to them it's all about profits.
    This is one of the things which bothers me about PO privatisation it will cease to become a service for all and people in small communities will be expected to collect deliveries from some far flung depot.
    Tail end Charlie

• Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    VTech wrote:

Well two points - 'mate'.

1. That is fantastic news - I did see this before I lied to you - you can even get a mortgage - unless you want to buy a post ofice.
    2. You are right about 'habit destroying it'. My hobbies are drinking and masturbation - and you are right liver and knob are trashed. Wish you'd told me earlier.
  • dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    Been away last few days and this thread has gone ballistic. Excellent. Vtech, mate, honestly give it up. :)
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • VTech
    What part ? :)
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Never mind Maggie, has anyone mentioned her granddaughter :o

imageogxk.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 453
    Lady Thatcher took this country from the economic chaos brought about by a labour govt and gave people what they wanted. I don't remember the public complaining when they were given the opportunity to own their own house. As for the miners, the mines were totally uneconomic and we could not continue to pour millions into them. Seems that she was wrong to close these but the miners were right to riot and remember innocent people died as a result of their actions. The Unions destroyed our car industry and others with wildcat strikes for years over "workers" being disciplined for doing wrong. Better that Blair taking us into a war using lies to make him look some sort of George Bush cowboy sidekick.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Well after all that moaning it cost us all 6 pence each.

What a Bargain if we had known it was going to be that Cheap , surely we'd have done it years ago!