Corrupt a Wish

Comments

• lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    the cricket does start, but your computer crashes so you have to watch deal or no deal instead

i wish i wasnt so bored ...........
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    You're no longer bored, your boss just gave you so much work to do you'll be at work all weekend with no time to ride.

I wish I knew what I wanted for my birthday......
    "I ride to eat"
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    you know what you want for your birtthday, unfortunatly its a handjob from a ladyboy

i wish that my friends would come out riding on the one good day we've had this week

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    your friends do come out riding but you all get punchers and the day is ruined as no one has a puncture repair kit

i wish i hadnt hit that rock at coed y brenin and baent my rear disc and broke my spoke again.
  • johnnyboy29
    johnnyboy29 Posts: 100
    You now recall that you didn't hit the rock but you did plough in to 2 out door gay sex fanatics who after very little small talk spit roast you!!!

iwish i had me trek 6500 2010
    In the words of the GLC - Suicide is messy but it's money for free!!!
  • ramemtbers
    you get your trek but by the time you get it the new 2011 version is out and you want that one more.
  • OH NO Dan
    OH NO Dan Posts: 186
    You now recall that you didn't hit the rock but you did plough in to 2 out door gay sex fanatics who after very little small talk spit roast you!!!

iwish i had me trek 6500 2010

You get the bike but it only comes in bright pink, with those tassles on the handlebars.

I wish my arm was better so i can ride :evil:
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Your arm is better but you only ride men.

I wish Family Guy didn't make me laugh so hard that a little bit of wee comes out
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • lawman
    a little of bit of wee doesnt come out ...... alot does

i wish i could remember what happened on thursday night :? on who the random hot girl was i geeting rather close too :lol:
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    After a full English, you remember the random hot girl was your mum and your still wearing her underwear...

I wish I got with the random hot girl sporting the mohican in Manchester last night, she was keen but I lost her in the crowd!
  • You did get with the random hot girl you found last night, only to find out that she was actually two midgets, on stood on top of the other. What's more is they were male, and buggered you rotten.

I wish food could be delivered to me right here. Can't be arsed moving.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    the food you desire is delivered to you, sadly all out of date though

i wish i won the lottery and bought all the bikes, cars, golf clubs and games i wanted
  • ramemtbers
    you win the lottery but you fall in a very big hole and cant claim your money as you cant climb out and you are stuck for ever

i wish it would stop raining and my mates would help me build the new dh track
  • big-hitter
    big-hitter Posts: 254
    it stops raining! and your mates help you to build that DH track! unfortuantly they are sh*t builders and it all collapes on your first run. and you fall off. and they rape you. and you die.

i wish this wish would come true!!! (:twisted: screw that one up!)
    Tree's are not soft. FACT
  • Hercule Q
    your wish comes true but your riddled with so much guilt you cant even look at a bike without feeling so bad you wanna die and then when you look out your window a bike race goes past and you hang yourself

i wish i was back in the pub

pinkbike
  • You are back in the pub, pullin the bloke that sits in the corner by himself with the long beard.

I wish I wasn't so sleepy.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • lawman
    you arent sleepy ... you're dead :lol:

i wish enough money to buy i everythin i need for my new flat :( and still have some left over for a new nike or two :D
  • Hercule Q
    you have enough money for everything you need for the flat but you obtained it by selling your bikes

i wish my gf could be a little smarter

pinkbike
  • big-hitter
    big-hitter Posts: 254
    your gf gets alot smarter, but then grows male genitals and changes her name to "Derrick"

i wish my gf didnt hate me!
    Tree's are not soft. FACT
  • She doesn't hate you any longer, but her love for you turns in to obsession, she kills all your family and friends, smashes all your possessions so you now have to spend all your time with her, and her kittens called big and hitter.

I wish I was a lesbian. :?
  • You become a lesbian, and your new girlfriend is a massive dyke, with one arm, and one hook, and every night she demands to have her dirty ways with you. Oh yeah, and she likes golden showers.
    I wish I hadn't asked for information from Train 4 Trade Skills!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    You didn't ask for any info- however you soon discover that its actually really good and everyones part of it but they can't fit you in now.

I wish I wasn't so sleepy
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Your so not sleepy that forever you become the ultimate insomniac and go crazy from lack of snoozing.

I wish my bike wasn't broken.....again
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Hercule Q
    your bike's not broken...........you are

i wish my dog could talk

pinkbike
  • Your dog can talk, he tells you about the affair he's been having with your missus and how he takes a leak in your cup of tea on a morning.

I wish to know the meaning of life :wink:
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    You know the meaning of life, but you only find this out in your dying last second...

I wish I could find the right house tomorrow
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    You find the perfect house and move in, only for the founder of the Pet Shop Boys Fan club to move in next door and play their 'greatest' hits at maximum volume on constant loop.

I wish my regular LBS could stock Santa Cruz frames...
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • As of Monday they do indeed stock Santa Cruz frames and, as you have been badgering them for so long they offer you one at cost price. Excitedly as you run down to the shop with your piggybank under your arm, you fail to look both ways at the zebra crossing and get hit by the truck that's been delivering SC frames to the shop.

As you lay dying a Chav nick your piggy bank and buys four Apollos for him and his Chav mates.

I wish my missus would let me 'do' her sister.
  • jamazin
    jamazin Posts: 371
    she lets you do her sister. Only then do you find out that shes a transvestite.

I wish i had enough money for some new wheels
    Mabie forest. Maybe one of the greatest places to ride.
  • You have enough money for some new wheels, but only enough for square ones.

I wish the Gibbonment would pay for a nice new house for me, and offer me round the clock protection, and pay all my bills and give me spending money. So all I had to do all day is ride my bike.