Giro 2022 - Stage 16: Salò – Aprica 202 km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,903
    kemna is flying
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    the chasers are empty
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,828
    Hatch obsessing over rain as if they never raced in the stuff.

Still 40 minutes of graft left before Aprica
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    lopez dropped
  • mididoctors
    arensman clips off chasing Kemna
  • mididoctors
    valverde trudging up the climb with hugh and hirt LOL

Buchmann dropped from gc group
  • blazing_saddles
    First to crack is Buchmann
  • mididoctors
    possivivo parking up
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,297
    (Gruppetto just cresting the Teglio climb - no real time worries.)
  • mididoctors
    on the steep half of the climb gc group whittled down
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,253
    Pozzo goes pop!
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,141
    jeez - the giro is missing explosive attackers
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • hanshotfirst
    hanshotfirst Posts: 373
    The return of 'Week 3 Wout'
  • mididoctors
    valverde loses hughs wheel
  • blazing_saddles
    Valverde forced to put his nose in the wind
  • mididoctors
    porte let go
  • blazing_saddles
    josame said:

Yes because this stage is so easy.
    Bilbao down!
  • mididoctors
    wtf
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,253
    Porte gone
  • blazing_saddles
    LOL
    Landa fighting for team leadership in unconventional fashion
  • josame

josame said:

Yes because this stage is so easy.
    Bilbao down!
    The best place to attack is the hard stages!
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • mididoctors
    hirt coming up to arensman...kemna fading
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,297
    josame said:

https://www.eurosportplayer.com/sport/tennis/rolandgarros2021
  • mididoctors
    valverde regains carthys wheel
  • josame
    edited May 2022

josame said:

https://www.eurosportplayer.com/sport/tennis/rolandgarros2021
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/07/alberto-contador-retire-cycling-vuelta-a-espana

...'Alberto Contador leaves a legacy of cavalier racing'
  • mididoctors
    here we go..landa attacks.. landa carapaz hindley
  • blazing_saddles
    Landa must have heard the complaints
  • mididoctors
    tough climb
  • mididoctors
    kemna getting caught by hirt and arensman goes over the top
  • blazing_saddles
    Arensman attacks and Kamna is dropped