2018: Tour de Yorkshire (2.1) May3rd-6th. *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    katusha riding kiverloski was looking the strongest on Greenhow hill.
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    bunch running out of power ...katusha stop riding.

flurry of tired attacks coming out of all groups

Rosetto leaking time
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    bookwalter sitting in doing NOTHING
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570

Do American riders do anything else?
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    Some of Eisberg giving very good account of themselves against the full-timers.
  • mididoctors
    gsk82 wrote:

Do American riders do anything else?

its kinda smart given the mix of riders in that break. a lot of guys will ride to "show" :D
  • mididoctors
    Mad_Malx wrote:
    Some of Eisberg giving very good account of themselves against the full-timers.

the domestic teams are all doing good...JLT a bit off relatively compared to their previous shows.

one pro are impressing
  • mididoctors
    chase group sliding back into the bunch.
  • mididoctors
    Doull and Brian C break free out of chase group.
  • mididoctors
    they need to bridge a 3 min gap to Rosetto. Rosetto on Otley Chevin looking not bad considering...
  • mididoctors
    peloton lead by DD catch chase group at base of Outley climb
  • mididoctors
    DD all in on the climb
  • mididoctors
    serge puts the pressure on
  • mididoctors
    dunbar!

MCN sliding back in the bunch
  • mididoctors
    kiverloski and SP following dunbar
  • mididoctors
    gva and Bookwalter MCN dropped again
  • mididoctors
    BMC come over the top with 3 riders towing GVA and a small group of others
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,313
    What a great race.
  • mididoctors
    Rosetto starting to throw shapes
  • mididoctors
    GVA sprints for the secs dunbar attacks again
  • ocdupalais
    A lot of riders on the rack...
  • mididoctors
    MCN dropped completely on his own.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    1:36 to the GVA group. Rosetta likely gonna get caught.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • mididoctors
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    A lot of riders on the rack...

total carnage...riders everywhere now.
  • mididoctors
    The_Boy wrote:
    1:36 to the GVA group. Rosetta likely gonna get caught.

going to be sadistically close
  • milton50
    milton50 Posts: 3,856
    I'm going to be so gutted if Rossetto gets caught
  • mididoctors
    almost makes sense letting Rosetto getting the 10 sec bonus
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,810
    If Rosetto stays away, where will it rank in all time great rides?

Has he been helped along the way by poor tactics or has he done it a la pedale?
  • ocdupalais
    Without searching, can anyone remember the last Cofidis win?
  • mididoctors
    MCN is only 30secs behind GVA on the road