Who will be the next Prime Minister

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited July 2016 in The cake stop
One vote..
There's not room for all the crazies....

Comments

• drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Oh what a choice.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • RideOnTime
    Feel free to add your own suggestions...
    Donald Trump and Anne Widdicombe's love child.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    Give Fat Bo his full name, assuming this isn't a wikipedia jape... which I suspected when I first read.

I.e. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

Strike a blow against The Elite, vote for de Pfeffel Johnson.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,588
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Feel free to add your own suggestions...
    Donald Trump and Anne Widdicombe's love child.

You've already got him on the list, third name down.
  • drlodge
    What a load of Pfeffel
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    I reckon it'll be me
  • RideOnTime
    We know nothing about you and yet you're the preferred option.
  • drlodge
    RideOnTime wrote:
    We know nothing about you and yet you're the preferred option.

Got to be at least as good as any of those in the list above.
    Find me on Strava
  • bobmcstuff
    I actually seem to be neck and neck with Boris, some other Johnson and slightly behind Theresa May (which is a bit embarrassing).

Clearly I need to rethink my PR strategy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Vote Mcstuff. No idea what he stands for. No idea what he'll do next. No idea what post EU membership negotiations he will enter into. So he is just like the rest but at least we know he rides a bike.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,803
    That option list highlights the state of the Country. :shock:
    None of the above.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    This referendum was all about Bozza for PM. That's why London voted leave, they are very aware what damage this menace will cause.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,803
    This referendum was all about Bozza for PM. That's why London voted leave, they are very aware what damage this menace will cause.
    There was me 100% sure that London voted Remain.
    But yes, havoc will be reigned.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    At least Mussolini got the trains to run on time, which is more than Boris did for the night tube.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,738
    They never elect the assassin.

May it'll be.
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    Michael Crick had a very good stat, the favourite in the Tory party leadership election hasnt won for nearly 60 years, so dont bet on Boris :)

and there will be an ABB (anyone but boris) candidate put up as the unity candidate, and it will most likely be one of the Tory women MPs who wasnt as pro remain as Nicky Morgan or Liz Truss because the Brexiters just wont back them, equally the Bremainers wouldnt back the likes of Priti Patel, so that does kind of only leave Theresa May as the unity candidate who managed to remarkably avoid overtly associating with Osbourne/Cameron during this even though publically declared for Remain.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    PBlakeney wrote:
    There was me 100% sure that London voted Remain.
    But yes, havoc will be reigned.
    My mistake, well spotted. :cry:
    Thank God for a well educated urban, intellectual elite!
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • SME
    SME Posts: 348
    PBlakeney wrote:
    That option list highlights the state of the Country. :shock:
    None of the above.

'None of the above'... wasn't that in Brewster's Millions?

Ah...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4cIXxFiZEo

It's definite then... as silly as voting for me, so 'Me' definitely gets the vote!
  • pinno
    Boris is just ahead of me.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    At least nobody's stupid enough to vote for Corbyn.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    At least nobody's stupid enough to vote for Corbyn.

I would have thought that yo would have voted for me.
  • Stevo_666
    Well somebody has...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well somebody has...

I think you should put yourself forward. You're about as divisive as the rest, so what the heck?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    Who the xxxx voted for Andrea Leadsom? Local MP and total xxxxing vacuous waste of space.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well somebody has...

I think you should put yourself forward. You're about as divisive as the rest, so what the heck?
    I suppose I could, but it would mean a lot less downhilling.

The closest I've come to real politics is meeting Tony Blair on holiday.
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:
    Who the xxxx voted for Andrea Leadsom? Local MP and total xxxxing vacuous waste of space.

I know your pi$$ed off Loon but the question is 'who will be the next PM' not 'who do you want to be PM'.

Just sign the petition.
  • RideOnTime
    awavey wrote:
    Michael Crick had a very good stat, the favourite in the Tory party leadership election hasnt won for nearly 60 years, so dont bet on Boris :)

and there will be an ABB (anyone but boris) candidate put up as the unity candidate, and it will most likely be one of the Tory women MPs who wasnt as pro remain as Nicky Morgan or Liz Truss because the Brexiters just wont back them, equally the Bremainers wouldnt back the likes of Priti Patel, so that does kind of only leave Theresa May as the unity candidate who managed to remarkably avoid overtly associating with Osbourne/Cameron during this even though publically declared for Remain.

too old.
  • bobmcstuff
    Pinno wrote:
    Vote Mcstuff. No idea what he stands for. No idea what he'll do next. No idea what post EU membership negotiations he will enter into. So he is just like the rest but at least we know he rides a bike.

I am standing on a populist platform of reducing tax on essential products such as:
    - Cassettes
    - Derailleurs
    - Inner tubes

I will obviously negotiate a favourable trade agreement with important countries such as Italy and Japan.
  • pinno
    bobmcstuff wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

I am standing on a populist platform of reducing tax on essential products such as:
    - Cassettes
    - Derailleurs
    - Inner tubes

I will obviously negotiate a favourable trade agreement with important countries such as Italy and Japan.

Whilst I see that as humorous, some tw@t somewhere along the line decided that cycling was now classed as leisure goods or something to that effect and put VAT/import duties on it. Probably because they saw an opportunity to cash in on the cycling bubble. The result was that we used to dominate the global market and was the cheapest for cycling goods. Maybe as PM McStuff, you could reverse the policy.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well somebody has...

I suppose I could, but it would mean a lot less downhilling.

The closest I've come to real politics is meeting Tony Blair on holiday.

Having just been mis-quoted by a Select Committee can't say real politics is what you think it might be. Or maybe it is.

Still can't decide if all that security is to keep us out of Westminster, or to keep us protected from those within.