Magazine and light support thread

12345679»

Comments

• the_rover
    the_rover Posts: 402
    t5nel wrote:
    So...as the date is nearly upon us...how did you guys actually cancel the subscription - no sign of any such thing on the buysubscriptions.com website. Did you all just do it via bank?

Want to avoid the lezyne light becoming close to RRP and the stack of unread magazines growing...

Ta
    Tim

I emailed them to cancel and got a confirmation email back fairly quickly.

Cheers.
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Or just cancel the DD.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    t5nel wrote:
    So...as the date is nearly upon us...how did you guys actually cancel the subscription - no sign of any such thing on the buysubscriptions.com website. Did you all just do it via bank?

Want to avoid the lezyne light becoming close to RRP and the stack of unread magazines growing...

Ta
    Tim

Once I had the first issue of the mag, I cancelled the DD. A lot of people said to do the same in the early pages of the topic.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    Anyone else get a seventh mag? I've had them since December edition, the copy I got today will be the seventh one.
    DD was cancelled in February
  • the_rover
    the_rover Posts: 402
    Andy9964 wrote:
    Anyone else get a seventh mag? I've had them since December edition, the copy I got today will be the seventh one.
    DD was cancelled in February

Another one has arrived this morning, I was hoping it was the last one! :mrgreen:
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Mrs MRS asks why I keep getting EXACTLY the same magazine delivered each month (the covers ARE very similar and formulaic). I too had hoped that it would stop coming...
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    ditto
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    Cancelled the DD as soon as it started.

Also looked on website as 6 months approached and eventually found that you have to ring them to cancel, so rang them and the guy on the phone could not have been more polite and helpful.

Seemed very simple and no fuss really.
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,867
    Mrs MRS asks why I keep getting EXACTLY the same magazine delivered each month (the covers ARE very similar and formulaic). I too had hoped that it would stop coming...

LOL - I thought they were delivering the same magazine each month. I switched to Cycling Weekly which was better but the quality of the articles left a lot to be desired. One was about a bikefit in a wind tunnel and the shocking conclusions included getting as low as possible on the bike
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Another copy of the same magazine arrived today
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Surely someone is checking that these mags are paid for before letting them ship?
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.