• menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    Torm wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    Arm warmers and a T3 in black ordered!
    Already bagged and will ship today.

Lovely! It will only be my 5th one of your jerseys! ;)
    I know...a lot of red and black in that collection of yours...apart from the yellow/black T2! I think if I did a red/black or black/red jersey it'd be 6 in your collection !

Thanks for your support.

I would so go for a black/red! I like to convince myself it's a slimming look!
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • Torm
    Torm Posts: 234
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    fuel2000 wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks the grey with pink stripe colour scheme of the women's tl1 would look great for the men's jersey too?

No, I think it looks lovely too!

I'd buy one...or two :D

I would as well! Beautiful!
    ...you guys are backing me into a corner here !
  • I am going to buy another jersey (the third), but I would expect them to submit any new models.It will succeed for May?
  • menthel
    Top and armwarmers arrived. Lovely! The armwarmers are snug even at the larger size- do cyclists usually have arms that skinny? ;)
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,851
    Torm wrote:
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    fuel2000 wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks the grey with pink stripe colour scheme of the women's tl1 would look great for the men's jersey too?

Me too.
  • Torm
    tomas1960 wrote:
    I am going to buy another jersey (the third), but I would expect them to submit any new models.It will succeed for May?
    I've been focussing on the ladies jerseys this spring so nothing new for a couple of months...but I might do a limited run special edition short sleeve jersey in a couple of months.
  • Torm
    menthel wrote:
    Top and armwarmers arrived. Lovely! The armwarmers are snug even at the larger size- do cyclists usually have arms that skinny? ;)
    ....pretty much...the more you ride the skinnier they get !
  • Torm
    Navrig2 wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    fuel2000 wrote:

Me too.
    ...stop it !
  • menthel
    Torm wrote:
    menthel wrote:

Given I also go to the gym, it's mostly muscle on my arms- not too much bingo wing! ;)
    RIP commute...
  • Torm
    menthel wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    menthel wrote:

Given I also go to the gym, it's mostly muscle on my arms- not too much bingo wing! ;)
    ...next you'll be telling me you're teetotal!
  • menthel
    Torm wrote:
    menthel wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    menthel wrote:

...next you'll be telling me you're teetotal!

Not completely!
    RIP commute...
  • I've been focussing on the ladies jerseys this spring so nothing new for a couple of months...but I might do a limited run special edition short sleeve jersey in a couple of months.[/quote]

Great, we book a Large. :wink:
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,851
    Torm wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    fuel2000 wrote:

Me too.
    ...stop it !

I'd even go for pink with grey stripe...... :twisted:
  • bendertherobot
    bendertherobot Posts: 11,684
    I've been wearing mine constantly for 2 weeks now. (Washing and swapping of course). So lovely. So so lovely.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • jim55
    jim55 Posts: 93
    Count me in for grey and pink as well :D
  • plodder73
    plodder73 Posts: 326
    Well after deliberating for weeks, I have finally bought a t1 in black and yellow and a t5 in red and white. I hope to be wearing one on the Fred Whitton on Sunday, where I hope I wont embarrass the brand too much!!
  • Torm
    Plodder73 wrote:
    Well after deliberating for weeks, I have finally bought a t1 in black and yellow and a t5 in red and white. I hope to be wearing one on the Fred Whitton on Sunday, where I hope I wont embarrass the brand too much!!
    All bagged and ready to ship up to you on Tues...I'm sure you'll do m and Al proud !
  • Torm
    jim55 wrote:
    ...you're killing me guys....need to let the ladies have their moment !
  • Torm
    I've been wearing mine constantly for 2 weeks now. (Washing and swapping of course). So lovely. So so lovely.
    ...thanks...any feedback is welcome but good feedback makes it worthwhile!
  • Fingerbobs
    Fingerbobs Posts: 39
    Torm wrote:
    jim55 wrote:
    I'm prepared to volunteer to test a men's grey/pink, just so you can see if it would be something you'd consider for the men's range.
    Fatso XXL please :roll:
  • Torm
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    jim55 wrote:
    I'm prepared to volunteer to test a men's grey/pink, just so you can see if it would be something you'd consider for the men's range.
    ...oh you are spoiling me !
  • Torm
    Torm wrote:
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    jim55 wrote:
    ...oh and we describe XL and above 'the more powerful' rider!
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    Torm wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    jim55 wrote:

The mechanic on my last team was a rotund gentleman who argued he couldn't wear road kit as he was "too damn buff"
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • disgruntledgoat
    I've used the T2 a couple of times now and am still very impressed. Only slight criticism is the middle pocket is just slightly too small to fit 2 rice tarts in. Next time please buy several items of Belgian patisserie and measure their average diameter :wink:
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
    Which jerseys now have the larger pockets?
  • Torm
    Flasher wrote:
    Which jerseys now have the larger pockets?
    So far I've manage to restock the long sleeve jerseys with the larger pockets, but you'll need to put a comment on your order as I still have stock of the jerseys with normal size pockets.
  • Torm
    I've used the T2 a couple of times now and am still very impressed. Only slight criticism is the middle pocket is just slightly too small to fit 2 rice tarts in. Next time please buy several items of Belgian patisserie and measure their average diameter :wink:
    ...the things I do for you guys !
  • Torm
    Torm wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    jim55 wrote:

The mechanic on my last team was a rotund gentleman who argued he couldn't wear road kit as he was "too damn buff"
    ...I like his style...although I have no idea what 'buff' is !
  • disgruntledgoat
    Torm wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    Fingerbobs wrote:
    Torm wrote:
    jim55 wrote:

...I like his style...although I have no idea what 'buff' is !

Muscular, chiselled, chuck norris like

@gietvangent
  • Torm
    ...any feedback on the ladies jerseys ?