Guess the object

Comments

• Phil_D
    Phil_D Posts: 467
    I'm on my works PC and having trouble getting an image up.

Can somebody else go?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694
    What should be an easy one to keep us going.
    IMG_0680.jpg
    If nobody gets it before Phil finds a picture I'll kill it.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Flyer for a free breakfast.
  • veronese68
    Well done, but I meant the other thing. No, not the 2p coin.
    I get the free fry up for lunch tomorrow. :-)
  • ballysmate
    Hope that picture isn't indicative of quantity. :cry:
  • veronese68
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Hope that picture isn't indicative of quantity. :cry:
    No, more like this usually:
    plate.jpg
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    edited October 2014
    Tape or film winder?

edit: ^^ interesting use of a sausage dam defence to prohibit beans, mushroom contamination.
    tick - tick - tick
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    Is it a stand-alone object or part of something??
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    I was going to say its a fried breakfast but there's no bacon or black pudding. I give up.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    natrix wrote:
    Is it a stand-alone object or part of something??
    it's part of something that is a part of something.
    Seano, you're guessing the wrong picture.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    Gosh I'm hungry.

Btw, what is that stuff between the fried slice and the sausage? It looks like a baked potato that's met an IED.

Those mushrooms look tasty though.

The older I get, the better I was.

• secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Gosh I'm hungry.

Btw, what is that stuff between the fried slice and the sausage? It looks like a baked potato that's met an IED.

And what on earth are those triangular things? And where's the sauce and cup of tea?

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • veronese68
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Gosh I'm hungry.

Bubble. Tends to be optional as its really filling.
    Capt Slog wrote:
    I reckon that's one of the signs of a good cafe, proper mushrooms rather than watery tinned ones.
  • capt_slog
    Been trying to figure out what is wrong, got it now, no bacon. Perhaps it's hiding under that bubble wrap.

BTW I'm quite chuffed to see that this thread has managed to get to 100 pages, even if it does degenerate to drivel at times. :lol:

• ballysmate
    plate.jpg

As Sean pointed out, no bacon, no black pud. :cry: Poor show!!
    Also no toms.
    And has that egg been poached as opposed to fried?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ballysmate wrote:
    plate.jpg

As Sean pointed out, no bacon, no black pud. :cry: Poor show!!
    Also no toms.
    And has that egg been poached as opposed to fried?

He'll be joining Stevo for a 'tasting menu' next :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Back to the original picture....

Is it the reversing mechanism (or part of it) from a windscreen wiper motor?
  • veronese68
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Been trying to figure out what is wrong, got it now, no bacon. Perhaps it's hiding under that bubble wrap.

BTW I'm quite chuffed to see that this thread has managed to get to 100 pages, even if it does degenerate to drivel at times. :lol:
    Is there a 100 page thread that hasn't involved drivel?
    Think I may have skipped bacon that time, unlikely though. Sometimes stuff arrives separately for some reason. Tea is to the top right of the picture, brown sauce had not yet been applied. They even have real HP Sauce, even if it does come from Clogland now. Cooked tomatoes are wrong so I avoid them. Black pud is good, but that would just be greedy. Egg is fried, but in one of those ring things. Poached eggs shouldn't look like that as they should be done in water, not in a coddler.
    Oh, and Donkey is correct the picture is of a wiper motor gear, 115' to be precise. Drives it both ways not just the reverse if I was being pedantic.
  • I'm sensing a need for a separate 'Critique my meal' competition.
  • veronese68
    Indeed, sorry I'm easily distracted.
    Either Guernsey Donkey or Phil_D need to post a picture now that I've thrown everything out of kilter.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    I must be alone as this:

plate.jpg

...to me, is absolutely disgusting. I could not think of anything worse to eat. Who eats Black puddings!?! FFS, congealed pigs blood and fat. You can stuff your full English where the sun doesn't shine - it's already stuffing your arteries so you may as well stick it directly up your fundamental orifice. It is no wonder that the population of Britain are overweight, pale faced, spotty and ill looking. I see so many MAMILs on bicycles with paunches and now I no longer wonder why. Do you use the drippings for oiling your cogs? I have two words for you - bowel cancer, think about that when your next eating shyte for breakfast.
    I thought you lot were 'cyclists' ? :roll:

Diet rant over.

Where's the next bloody pic?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • capt_slog
    I must be alone as this:

plate.jpg

...to me, is absolutely disgusting. I could not think of anything worse to eat. Who eats Black puddings!?! FFS, congealed pigs blood and fat. You can stuff your full English where the sun doesn't shine - it's already stuffing your arteries so you may as well stick it directly up your fundamental orifice. It is no wonder that the population of Britain are overweight, pale faced, spotty and ill looking. I see so many MAMILs on bicycles with paunches and now I no longer wonder why. Do you use the drippings for oiling your cogs? I have two words for you - bowel cancer, think about that when your next eating shyte for breakfast.

Diet rant over.

Each to their own of course. I eat a breakfast like that quite rarely, I should think it's less than once a month and even then I try to make it as fatless as i can.

This is why I only weigh 70kg for 1.78m tall. I'm built like a racing snake, no paunches here :mrgreen:

• veronese68
    Capt Slog wrote:

Diet rant over.

Each to their own of course. I eat a breakfast like that quite rarely, I should think it's less than once a month and even then I try to make it as fatless as i can.

This is why I only weigh 70kg for 1.78m tall. I'm built like a racing snake, no paunches here :mrgreen:
    I'm over 6' tall and weigh a smidge over 12 stone, not bad for a bloke my age. I have a fry up once a week. My blood pressure and cholesterol levels are good. I've had cancer, it wasn't in my guts. I was in hospital with a chest drain once after breaking 3 ribs, They kept thinking my lungs had reinflated before they had because the numbers I was pushing out were so much better than normal. I'm not worried about my fitness so I enjoy eating and drinking pretty much what I like. :P
    Now somebody please post a picture of an object.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    What was the cog handled circular shaped object?
    tick - tick - tick
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Resisting the temptation to post a picture of a colon from a '*full English' :D

My diet aside, that breakfast is all wrong, tinned beans FFS, who chooses to eat tinned food in this day and age!

It looks like a photo from a government health warning poster :D

*nick name for holiday makers here.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    I'm tempted to post my height and weight but we need to get this thread back on track.
    metronome wrote:
    ^^^
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    metronome wrote:
    A drive gear from a windscreen wiper motor, Guernsey Donkey got it. If anyone cares it will fit a TR6 or MGB GT and probably a lot more.
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    metronome wrote:

Was that the object?? I thought we were discussing the breakfast??? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • capt_slog
    Here you go.....

yet another homemade copy (using old bits) of a commercially available item.

DSC_9414.jpg

• ballysmate
    A gauge used by food Nazis to measure the thickness of bacon.