The return of...Caption Competition

Comments

• shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    Wife: Aaaargh! I think this elephant is trying to have sex with me!
    Husband: Just pray that he doesn't try to finger you first darling.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    prince philip again fails to spot passing traffic
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    edited January 2020
    As Gladys struggled to get in, she realised they would need a bigger car unless she went on a diet.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    Dumbo overheard that old joke 'How many elephants will fit into a Mini?' and decides to test it out for himself.
  • shortfall
    edited January 2020
    lib Dems hail a new era in the gender debate as a VW car identifies as a male pachyderm so it can have gay sex with an elephant.
  • Stevo_666
    German car industry posts a visual metaphor of what the EU will do to it in the UK trade deal negotiations.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    The news of VW cheating emission testing reaches Africa where the locals aren’t impressed
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Tusk takes a personal hand in stopping UK car imports but screws it up on his first attempt.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Drumroll for the winner, Shortfall.
    Made me chuckle anyway.

shortfall said:

Wife: Aaaargh! I think this elephant is trying to have sex with me!
    Husband: Just pray that he doesn't try to finger you first darling.

• shortfall
    Cheers Bally. Keeping it current......

• Stevo_666
    Mate, you've just been screwed harder than a remainer.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    In the Battle of Britain the RAF went DAKAKAKAKA and shot the hun down! No offence Harry....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    I know you're German, but you don't have to f*** off quite yet.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    After you've paid HMRC off Harry, just think: static caravans are this wide.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    edited January 2020
    ...and the driver of the van that parked it in Pinno's ditch, was this big.
  • orraloon
    "Who the fxxx is this pr1ck?" thinks Harry.
  • pinno
    "I twatted c*nts like you in Afghanstan"
  • Stevo_666
    "You want flexi working you little tw@t? No way, you'll just have to suck it up."
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    the scene as johnson challenged harry to hit him as hard as he can, the subsequent evisceration is available to sussexroyal.ca subscribers
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    "Always look on the bright side of life..."
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • orraloon
    edited January 2020
    This is the pose for when the press crucifies you. I should know.

Edit: Longshot got there first...😊
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    When the paps are all around - first you hit out sideways like this ....
  • orraloon
    I tell you, that Arcuri woman, never met her of course, has a chuff this wide.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    edited January 2020
    So Harry, will you be back after the divorce? She''ll pick you up and shake you for whatever drops out.
  • Stevo_666
    ...and this is the size of the new ar$ehole I tore for those leftietwats in the General Election.
  • Boris hears Karate Kid 2020 will further his career and tries to impress Harry with his Crane stance.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Hay Hazza i used to be in The Woodcraft Folk and i can say that we can play together so we can grow together.
  • pinno
    Come on Shorty - this one's fizzled out.
  • shortfall
    orraloon said:

I tell you, that Arcuri woman, never met her of course, has a chuff this wide.

Well with kudos to your good self and Stevo for your contributions I'm giving it to the Loon.
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2020
    Why are we waiting? You'd have thought Looney would be off the mark quickly to get this one done before the world falls off its axis on Friday night.