The return of...Caption Competition

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,458
    Rees-Mogg assembles his cohorts to guarantee Brexit, Sodomy and Sado masochism.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,591
    pinno said:

Rees-Mogg assembles his cohorts to guarantee Brexit, Sodomy and Sado masochism.

you noticed the resemblance then, it's clearly cummings standing next to him
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,731

The Momentum re-education squad pays a visit to moderate Labour candidates.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2020
    Accusations of German influence in the EU fly after harmonisation of car models allowed to be sold in Europe goes a tad too far.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pictures of the new EU army are leaked.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,485
    Please General Suleimani, the Americans will never think to look for you travelling in this.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • ballysmate
    Some German lads setting off for Fritz's stag do in Poland.
  • slowmart
    The new Pope mobile for Boris to tour Scotland is revealed
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    In a desperate attempt to revive the BR forum, admin bring back the old moderating team.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,737
    Sungod's missus is in for another surprise when she sees the safari wagon.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,164
    Tesla unveils the updated cyber truck
  • ballysmate
    The Top Gear Poland Special raised a few eyebrows.
  • slowmart
    Any foreign nationals who want to leave Iran overland queue here

Desmond Tutu
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Is that a Stielhandgranate hanging from your belt or are you just pleased to be invading me.
  • shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    Momentum reveal radical plan to encourage more people to vote Labour at next election.
  • Stevo_666
    Bracketeers pay Sungod a visit to persuade him to judge the bl00dy caption comp.
  • sungod

The Top Gear Poland Special raised a few eyebrows.

bally gets it
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 said:

Bracketeers pay Sungod a visit to persuade him to judge the bl00dy caption comp.

It bl00dy worked! :)
  • ballysmate
    Struggling to upload pic via phone tbh.
    Will keep trying but may have to pass.
  • Stevo_666
    Bl00dy holidaymakers...
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    German tourists get lost trying to find the Debenhams closing down sale.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • shortfall

Struggling to upload pic via phone tbh.
    Will keep trying but may have to pass.

Can you post a link to a picture and someone else can upload it for you?
  • sungod
    from the middle of the jungle i reach out and bestow bally with the talking stick, and he just squanders the power

i think by default the stick passes to pinno

get on with it
  • pinno
    Ah shiii... err, I mean thank you.

Back soon.
  • pinno
    Winner when it fizzles out.

• slowmart
    Christ you look like a chap me and your mom knew, he was called Jim

Desmond Tutu
  • slowmart
    Dad, Uncle Andy is drunk and jacking off into the trifle again saying it needs more cream

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Right love, just go first right and through that tunnel...
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Just a quick reacharound while no-one's looking.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • shortfall
    The moment when the penny dropped and Harry realised that without the Royal title he's just a thick ginger cvnt.