Retard thinks Muddyfox BMX is better than GT

Comments

• gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    HAHAHA.

Yes...i have yet to "give"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cextNxZ9KWE

Brave man fessing up to that on the CC :)

Haha, that techno thing was pretty good.

Nothing to be ashamed about at 16. If i were 30+ then id be brave :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,532
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    HAHAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cextNxZ9KWE

Brave man fessing up to that on the CC :)

Haha, that techno thing was pretty good.

Nothing to be ashamed about at 16. If i were 30+ then id be brave :lol:
    I thought that these days if you'd reached the age of consent and not got your end away you were a bit slow, 'specially in London which is Totty Central. Anyway, there's no school tomorrow so shouldn't you be out chasing poonani ? :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • gt-arrowhead
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I thought that these days if you'd reached the age of consent and not got your end away you were a bit slow, 'specially in London which is Totty Central. Anyway, there's no school tomorrow so shouldn't you be out chasing poonani ? :twisted:

haha! Yeah it definitely seems that way nowadays. Most of the poonani (great choice of word btw, made me laugh) here in London isnt very good.

Well, there is an all girls school quite literally a stones throw away, but i cant exactly walk up to a girl that looks decent and just be like "hi". In all honesty, i have no clue how to even approach a girl. I barely speak to any because of my crappy school! :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

haha! Yeah it definitely seems that way nowadays. Most of the poonani (great choice of word btw, made me laugh) here in London isnt very good.

Well, there is an all girls school quite literally a stones throw away, but i cant exactly walk up to a girl that looks decent and just be like "hi". In all honesty, i have no clue how to even approach a girl. I barely speak to any because of my crappy school! :(
    Well if you must live on the wrong side of the river...you need to head into Central London on a warm day and you should cop an eyeful.

Try drinking alcohol until you feel confident and attractive enough to chat up a burd. Seemed to work OK for me at that age, particulary if the burd in question had been doing the same thing (hint: usually best done at discos etc rather than out in the street during the day).

As for chat up lines, just be honest and direct :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • gt-arrowhead
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Well if you must live on the wrong side of the river...you need to head into Central London on a warm day and you should cop an eyeful.

Try drinking alcohol until you feel confident and attractive enough to chat up a burd. Seemed to work OK for me at that age, particulary if the burd in question had been doing the same thing (hint: usually best done at discos etc rather than out in the street during the day).

As for chat up lines, just be honest and direct :lol:

HAHAHA! :lol: That song is epic!

My brother tells me the exact same thing, "get pissed and youll be fine :wink: " Gotta give it a go some day. Should solve my self confidence issues :lol: Thanks for the tips mate :)
  • Stevo_666
    There's a few more good 'uns if you search for Kevin Bloody Wilson songs on Youtube :)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    HAHA :lol::lol:

Im not really a milf person, but ill take your word for it. :wink:

And im still a virgin. Lol!
    Really? Are you?

I'm shocked, honestly.
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    HAHAHA.

My mum sending me to an all boys school

So you're a virgin with girls, but no stranger to having your back doors smashed in then... :lol:
  • Kowalski675

You know how the robots on the tv adverts used to say "For Mash, get Smash" (well, you probably don't - you're far too young, but ask your mum) - well, for filth, get milf... :wink:
  • gt-arrowhead
    HAHA :lol::lol:

And im still a virgin. Lol!
    Really? Are you?

I'm shocked, honestly.

Why are you shocked? lol
  • gt-arrowhead
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    There's a few more good 'uns if you search for Kevin Bloody Wilson songs on Youtube :)

Ill give them a listen :lol: The way he says "fuck" especially is too good
  • gt-arrowhead

You know how the robots on the tv adverts used to say "For Mash, get Smash" (well, you probably don't - you're far too young, but ask your mum) - well, for filth, get milf... :wink:

Hahaha :lol:

I always get called gay for going to an all boys school. Wasnt my choice! :(

Well, im getting better grades than all of my mates that went to the school i wanted to go to. It will be better in the future when you meet a girl one night and you start talking about your job and what not and your qualifications, you can say like "ohh, im an engineer" (what i want to be) and that would make them think "wow, this geezer is alright!" while most people in the other school would be like "ohh, i work in Tescos" which will just totally kill your chances of getting any poonani :wink:
  • Kowalski675
    I always get called gay for going to an all boys school. Wasnt my choice! :(

The choice of school, or the daily vigorous anal sex?... :lol:
  • gt-arrowhead
    :lol::lol:

Oi! I get enough of that from the people that go to the other school!

(NOT TALKING ABOUT GETTING IT FROM THE BACK, IM TALKING ABOUT GETTING CALLED GAY!) :lol::lol::lol:
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    You are far to sensible to be 16. Get out of the crud catcher now!!!
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    for filth, get milf... :wink:

This thread just keeps on giving :lol::lol:

After reading the above, I now know why he's in the CC.

He just mistook it for his school chaplain's back passage
    (do they still have those at posh schools?)
  • Stevo_666
    We could have a Cruddy whip round and get him enough money to pay for a hooker. That way he can pop his cherry and prove that he doesn't bat for the other team at the same time :D
  • gt-arrowhead
    welshkev wrote:

How am i too sensible? lol. And i am 16!
  • gt-arrowhead
    compo wrote:

I have no clue what a chaplain is. :lol:

My school isnt really posh at all. :wink:
  • gt-arrowhead
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    We could have a Cruddy whip round and get him enough money to pay for a hooker. That way he can pop his cherry and prove that he doesn't bat for the other team at the same time :D

Hahaha

I could pop my cherry with any random girl i guess, like someone desperate, and ugly. But id much rather lose it to someone that i actually have feelings for. Sounds cheesy, but its the truth!

If the hooker looks like Mila Kunis then it would be fine... :lol:
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    compo wrote:

I have no clue what a chaplain is. :lol:

My school isnt really posh at all. :wink:

Its some old bloke who riddles little kids with Aids, and also does some preaching.
  • gt-arrowhead
    compo wrote:

Its some old bloke who riddles little kids with Aids, and also does some preaching.

Sounds alot like a gay pope to me. :lol: There isnt one in my school :wink:
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:

How am i too sensible? lol. And i am 16!

Because you're worrying about your grades and stuff thinking that your future job will impress girls and also you had the chance tovah a girl and said no! When I was 16 I just wanted to bang as many girls as possible, play rugby and generally fuck about lol
  • gt-arrowhead
    HAHA!

The job wont be the main attraction, its obviously going to be good to talk about if you have a good job!

I wasn't all that crazy about the girl, i just liked her a little bit and she was much more fond of me than i was of her...so she wanted to do it.

Ofcourse im going to worry about my grades, its what my future will depend on ultimately.

like 25% of the girls that have asked me out have been some really really unattractive african girls, that quite frankly scare the crap out of me. I could bang them on the first date if i really wanted to. But i turned them all down!

The rest are ones that i also turned down because i just didnt like them, and couldnt see myself liking them. Im a fussy fukka in a sense. Its quite hard for me genuinely properly like a girl.

But twice when ive actually had a real thing for a girl i managed to get with them both. And amazingly they were the ones that asked me out. Fuck knows how that works... They both ended up leaving me for someone else in the end. Eventhough i treated them really well.
  • gt-arrowhead
    HAHA!

The job wont be the main attraction, its obviously going to be good to talk about if you have a good job!

I wasn't all that crazy about the girl, i just liked her a little bit and she was much more fond of me than i was of her...so she wanted to do it.

Ofcourse im going to worry about my grades, its what my future will depend on ultimately.

like 25% of the girls that have asked me out have been some really really unattractive african girls, that quite frankly scare the crap out of me. I could bang them on the first date if i really wanted to. But i turned them all down!

The rest are ones that i also turned down because i just didnt like them, and couldnt see myself liking them. Im a fussy fukka in a sense. Its quite hard for me genuinely properly like a girl.

But twice when ive actually had a real thing for a girl i managed to get with them both. And amazingly they were the ones that asked me out. Fuck knows how that works... :lol: They both ended up leaving me for someone else in the end. Eventhough i treated them really well.
  • welshkev
    HAHA!

The job wont be the main attraction, its obviously going to be good to talk about if you have a good .

But you're 16 ffs. Stop worrying about the future and enjoy now 8)

I left school at 16 with 3 gcse's. I have reasonable job. A 3 bed semi house, a brand new '13 plate sportage and my own business as well. I know I'm not the role model of a generation but exam results aren't the be all and end all :wink:
  • gt-arrowhead
    You do have a point about just enjoying it. Everyone older says that to me. :)

Well you certainly did bloody well with only 3 GCSEs! Mind if i ask what your job is and what your business is? Just curious.

Well for me its going to be alot harder to find jobs and stuff. Than it was for you. Shit is getting competitive! So many people that have engineering courses under their belt with all these A*s and what not, and they are stuck with a job in Boots and places like that...this is the time of the year where i just have to crack down on doing studies and stuff as it will benefit me. :)
  • welshkev
    I'm a service engineer :lol:

My business is in something totally different that I don't want to mention in the crud as it comes up on google searches as I found out before!!!!

Experience counts for a lot as well as exam results. If you're serious do done unpaid work experience to bolster your cv. I started off on 12 grand a year and worked my way up to project manager in less than 3 years :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957

I could pop my cherry with any random girl i guess, like someone desperate, and ugly. But id much rather lose it to someone that i actually have feelings for. Sounds cheesy, but its the truth!
    I think we can all agree when we say you'll regret waiting for someone you have feelings for. It gets harder to get a lass to talk to you when you're older (let alone bash your bishop!). You'll wish you'd played about at your age!
    Plus, you're not a girl, so it's not like it'll 'never be the same again'. Just go for it!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Seriously don't wait around lol, unless she's a dribbling vegetable any holes a goal.
This discussion has been closed.