Retard thinks Muddyfox BMX is better than GT

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,841
    Richie63 wrote:
    Strewth. Since I've been away and this is dissolving into some Jeremy Kyle help center for prepubescent tory boys. Get it together guys.

Mila Kunis is a poor mans Beatrice Dalle
    http://youtu.be/YydulEgsTOE
    It's good fun being a bad influence. Anyway, if a member of the CC fesses up to be a virgin I think it's my moral duty to try and get a prostitute to f*ck them :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Richie63 wrote:
    Strewth. Since I've been away and this is dissolving into some Jeremy Kyle help center for prepubescent tory boys. Get it together guys.

It's good fun being a bad influence. Anyway, if a member of the CC fesses up to be a virgin I think it's my moral duty to try and f*ck them :)
    FTFY ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Jimmy?
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Your girlfriend considered it? Bloody hell...werent you giving it to her enough? :wink:

Nice try, but if you read my prior post you'll notice that it said "who had considered it at one point" - past tense, i.e. five years before I met her. Trust me, I was giving her plenty (would be rude not to, she was a 25 year old stunner and loved it rough and hard - loved some "ouch with her ooh", lol) - and if you don't believe me there's video evidence, lol (but you'd have to wait until you're 18 to see it, ha ha :wink: ). Or you could ask one of the people who saw the webcam shows online... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Kowalski675
    edited May 2013
    GT boy, if you just want dirty, meaningless, no strings sex, then the internet's full of women who want that too... :lol:

Im aware of that :lol::lol: the girls would have every disease under the sun, and their vaginas would be as wide as the grand canyon from the amount of "D" they get! Naaasty!

Again, if she looked like Mila Kunis though... :lol:

You must be looking on the wrong websites, I've met some lovely women, lol. They're all tight when you're penod's as big as mine anyway... :wink:

You actually do it??? HAHA. Suuuure it is... :lol:

Not much recently, but I went through a phase before my last gf of shagging a bunch of random women from the internet, lol. As for the latter - there's photographic proof on the internet, but you'd have to wait until you're 18 to join the website, lol. I'll email a link to my pics to your mum though, she'd love it... :wink::lol:
  • Kowalski675
    rgliniany wrote:

Your girlfriend considered it? Bloody hell...werent you giving it to her enough? :wink:
    You actually do it??? HAHA. Suuuure it is...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh my god he's on fire!!!! 2nd degree burn for Kowalski675

In his dreams, lol - he'll have to do better than that, lol. :wink:
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507

Nice try, but if you read my prior post you'll notice that it said "who had considered it at one point" - past tense, i.e. five years before I met her. Trust me, I was giving her plenty (would be rude not to, she was a 25 year old stunner and loved it rough and hard - loved some "ouch with her ooh", lol) - and if you don't believe me there's video evidence, lol (but you'd have to wait until you're 18 to see it, ha ha :wink: ). Or you could ask one of the people who saw the webcam shows online... :lol::lol::lol:

HAHA! Okay, fair enough, i would have gave it to her plenty, maybe i AM giving it to her :wink: ...but i would NEVER video myself having sex. Fuck that! :lol::lol:

Ive seen many 18+ vids if you know what i mean, LOL.
  • gt-arrowhead
    GT boy, if you just want dirty, meaningless, no strings sex, then the internet's full of women who want that too... :lol:

Im aware of that :lol::lol: the girls would have every disease under the sun, and their vaginas would be as wide as the grand canyon from the amount of "D" they get! Naaasty!

Again, if she looked like Mila Kunis though... :lol:

You must be looking on the wrong websites, I've met some lovely women, lol. They're all tight when you're penod's as big as mine anyway... :wink:

You actually do it??? HAHA. Suuuure it is... :lol:

Not much recently, but I went through a phase before my last gf of shagging a bunch of random women from the internet, lol. As for the latter - there's photographic proof on the internet, but you'd have to wait until you're 18 to join the website, lol. I'll email a link to my pics to your mum though, she'd love it... :wink::lol:

LOL, if you did do that then your a legend. Haha.

My mum would be laughing at your one inch punch. :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Btw i was so close yesterday....as i was riding past going to the orthodontists and some proper fit blondie gave me a smile as i went past on the other side of the road...all i could do was smile back. Her mum was behind her. LOL!
  • gt-arrowhead
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Richie63 wrote:

It's good fun being a bad influence. Anyway, if a member of the CC fesses up to be a virgin I think it's my moral duty to try and get a prostitute to f*ck them :)

Cheers mate, Ill do a Kowalski and video me banging that mila kunis prostitute as evidence. :wink:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Richie63 wrote:

It's good fun being a bad influence. Anyway, if a member of the CC fesses up to be a virgin I think it's my moral duty to try and f*ck them :)
    FTFY ;)

It makes sense now......is Stevo 666 the hot librarian?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    :lol: He wishes!

Though I like GT-Arrow's thinking that a smile is a lay. I get laid a lot in that case, and would mean I'm bi... :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar

Though I like GT-Arrow's thinking that a smile is a lay. I get laid a lot in that case, and would mean I'm bi... :?

Yeah and you get a lot of sympathy lays then.

In which case laughter much be like an orgasm, ironic really as during actual sex i cause much laughter

Or unconciousness
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    Gf said my smile was ironic. Stupid b*tch, my smiles are iron like
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:

Yeah and you get a lot of sympathy lays then.

In which case laughter much be like an orgasm, ironic really as during actual sex i cause much laughter

Or unconciousness

Wow.....i didnt mean a smile means getting laid...i meant like i could have just got to speak to her and stuff, just normal things. Thats what i meant by "chance". A chance to know, not bang!

Smile = getting laid. NO LOL :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Well i just made you smile, so youre more like your mum than youll ever know ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:

Im nothing like my mum! Im alot like my dad. And thats not you! :wink:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

Im nothing like my mum! Im alot like my dad. And thats not you! :wink:

Shes always smiling when I see her though ;) seriously though, if your 16 she must be like what, 34, 35 tops?

And if you are not going to provide pics of her chesticles you can at least tell us what theyre like, she must have wapped them out on holiday.

how did you feel about that, was it uncomfortable for you seeing your mother bathing "european style"? and do you think it has affected you?

PLease submit your essay in no more than 2000 words and feel free to use description and diagrams

Your 2 hours starts

Now.
    (if only this was your gcse english essay)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    GT you dont have to answer these perverted questions

Your Honour, My client has chosen to stand mute.

GT as I am representing you from now on you will need to disclose all details to me in private, in complete confidence - obviously.
  • Gazlar
    Theyre not perverted, im trying to work out why he is so traumatised by the thought of a bunch of strangers looking at his mothers nipples
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:
    Theyre not perverted, im trying to work out why he is so traumatised by the thought of a bunch of strangers looking at his mothers nipples

Why do you think? :lol: And i havent seen my mums tits in about 16 years... :lol:

And Jones, i can see where you are going with these details. :wink:
  • gt-arrowhead
    And my mum is 41, and doesnt whip her boobs out on holiday!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

Why do you think? :lol: And i havent seen my mums tits in about 16 years... :lol:

You've obviously not been on the right holidays with her then ;)

only kidding, fair play to you for taking it all on the chin though

actually theres another similarity
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

You've obviously not been on the right holidays with her then ;)

Cheers.

What is the similarity? :wink:
  • pesky_jones
    Gazlar wrote:

The time it took for my eyes to skip from the first line ive quoted to the second line, I started to think "thats way too nice for gaz what's he going to say nex.... oh right good good"
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

Cheers.

Think about it, ive narrowed it down a bit for you
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Cheers.

Hmmm...this is a hard one. I dont know. Tell me it. LOL
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Cheers.

Hmmm...this is a hard one.

And now you sound like her!!!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    LOL!!!!!!!!!

I swear on my life, i knew someone would say something about the use of the word "hard"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Gazlar
    Another similarity to her always got a "hard one" on the tip of your tongue
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:
    Another similarity to her always got a "hard one" on the tip of your tongue

LOL. You nasty nasty guy. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.