Retard thinks Muddyfox BMX is better than GT

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Looks like your mum lost her shoe in the alley. Wonder what she was doing there.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    still shite...

^^^ this.

Ever heard the term you can't polish a turd OP
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    cooldad wrote:
    Looks like your mum lost her shoe in the alley. Wonder what she was doing there.

LOL. My mum would NEVER wear that!!

My mum sells people cakes as sort of like her own business, and she got an order to make a cake with a shoe shape on top of it. So she bought those from the charity shop so she can use one as a mould. The other is getting thrown away, hence why there is just the one in the garden.

If you dont believe me ill show you the picture of the cake when she makes it :wink: (my mum wont be in it)
  • gt-arrowhead
    still shite...

^^^ this.

Ever heard the term you can't polish a turd OP

Well its a massive improvement though IMO. I just had a 4 hour ride and to be honest i didn't feel any change in control, better or worse. Looks a million times better.

Can someone give me a sensible answer as to what's actually letting this bike down? I genuinely want to know what you think makes it shit. The frame is good in my opinion. Its Aluminium so its the lightest frame I've got. Apart from the Marin which my dad has now claimed...

Im guessing i can do something about the drivetrain...I have a deore LX rear mech and deore LX front and rear shifters and an altus front mech. But i wanna save that for my Chucker, since everything works fine on here.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Mind if i ask where you managed to find a picture of my mum? LOL :wink:

What phone do you have?

On my phone, like I said ;)

and I have one of these phones, so I say a picture mut more a pixellated silhouette, still it whiles away my lonely time...

image%202%20-%20the%20ivrs%20handset%20compressed.jpg

Ok if you wont post a picture, how about a brass rubbing of her lady lumps?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    I'd be happy with a picture of her ladycake
  • Gazlar
    Its funny, her cake is like a shoe whereas my cake is like, a foot
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:

What phone do you have?

and I have one of these phones, so I say a picture mut more a pixellated silhouette, still it whiles away my lonely time...

Haha, nope. no.

You can break a window with that phone!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

What phone do you have?

Haha, nope. no.

You can break a window with that phone!

Or club a prostitute to death, apparently
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • gt-arrowhead
    Gazlar wrote:

Or club a prostitute to death, apparently

HAHAHA! Was that what they told you when you were in the phone shop? :wink:
  • cooldad
    Nope it's what he discovered before ditch, head backwards.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • gt-arrowhead
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    You haven't got a good mean in you.
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    Just google rusty trumpet and Cincinnati bow tie, and make sure it's on a school computer. Or ask your mum, she loves playing the rusty trumpet
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • cooldad
    I'll give you a rusty trumpet in your bow tie.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    if you hear the Johnny Briggs tune coming from your mum and dads room with the door shut.... i urge you to burst through the door and observe the tromboning your dad will be getting.... and remember to take a pic of your mum and put it on here!!
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    We can photoshop your Dad for Gazlar
  • Woodmonkey
    cooldad wrote:
    I'll give you a rusty trumpet in your bow tie.
    You haven't got a good rusty trumpeting in you
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • Woodmonkey
    rgliniany wrote:
    if you hear the Johnny Briggs tune coming from your mum and dads room with the door shut.... i urge you to burst through the door and observe the tromboning your dad will be getting.... and remember to take a pic of your mum and put it on here!!
    Oddly I was at uni with Johnny Briggs, we used to get drunk and follow him around doing the tune. I don't recall if he found it as funny as us

voodoo hoodoo
  • Gazlar
    compo wrote:
    We can photoshop your Dad for Gazlar

Why would you photoshop me out and put another pic of me.

Oh and if were having an orgie it sounds like the star wars theme tune
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Woodmonkey
    Tonight in the gt arrowhead house
    "Why's mum watching coronation st in her room?"
    *door opens*
    "Arghhh whys my mum rimming that yam yam? how can I unsee something? Why am I slightly aroused?"

voodoo hoodoo
  • cbtmrt
    cbtmrt Posts: 29
    It's been a while since I posted on here, been too busy fingering my bum hole over your Mum :/
  • gt-arrowhead
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Just google rusty trumpet and Cincinnati bow tie, and make sure it's on a school computer. Or ask your mum, she loves playing the rusty trumpet

I did. It is rank!
    My immediate question is, how the hell did you find out about that?
  • gt-arrowhead
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Tonight in the gt arrowhead house
    "Why's mum watching coronation st in her room?"
    *door opens*
    "Arghhh whys my mum rimming that yam yam? how can I unsee something? Why am I slightly aroused?"

My mum hates corination street.

and LOL! WTF
  • gt-arrowhead
    cbtmrt wrote:
    It's been a while since I posted on here, been too busy fingering my bum hole over your Mum :/

Fingering your bumhole? And i recall you posting a picture of probably one of the fattest girls in the world, and calling it my mum. So if you finger your bumhole over that, then im pretty sure you are either gay, or have VEEEEEERY bad taste in girls :wink:
  • cbtmrt
    cbtmrt Posts: 29
    Fingering your bumhole? And i recall you posting a picture of probably one of the fattest girls in the world, and calling it my mum. So if you finger your bumhole over that, then im pretty sure you are either gay, or have VEEEEEERY bad taste in girls :wink:

Please explain how fingering my bumhole over a girl (even a fat one) would make me gay in the slightest? I think you're probably too young to even know what gay means at the moment. :|
  • gt-arrowhead
    Well, ive never heard of anyone fingering their crack over a picture of a girl. I would have expected someone to have a bash instead. And since gays take it from the back...
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    There's a lot of fukked up things in the world, your bike being one of them.
  • gt-arrowhead

Well its a massive improvement though IMO. I just had a 4 hour ride and to be honest i didn't feel any change in control, better or worse. Looks a million times better.

Can someone give me a sensible answer as to what's actually letting this bike down? I genuinely want to know what you think makes it shoot. The frame is good in my opinion. Its Aluminium so its the lightest frame I've got. Apart from the Marin which my dad has now claimed...

Im guessing i can do something about the drivetrain...I have a deore LX rear mech and deore LX front and rear shifters and an altus front mech. But i wanna save that for my Chucker, since everything works fine on here.

Chunkers, can you answer me this seriously without giving me a Crudcatcher answer? :lol: I honestly want to know what the faults are now since ive got the bars and stem sorted out. (im not trying to say its faultless, just want an opinion) Btw, im getting new cranks either today tomorrow. Well they are second hand but are better than what i have now. Im getting new alivios for £15 with all 3 rings in good condition. Im gonna try and convince him to throw in deore v brakes + pads for an extra fiver.
This discussion has been closed.