Has anyone got the NEW 2013 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX yet?

1303132333436»

Comments

• Bar Shaker
    Bar Shaker Posts: 2,313
    proto wrote:
    I too emaled Canyon about availability of Campagnolo equipped (more specifically EPS) SLX bikes and got this reply:
    Many thanks for your e-mail.

We have no plans to produce any bikes in 2015 with Super Record EPS.

And who can blame them?
    Boardman Elite SLR 9.2S
    Boardman FS Pro
  • duckson
    duckson Posts: 961
    Tempted to place an order for a Stealth 8.0 Di2, delivery is wk51 (it was wk46 or so the other day) for the small.
    The Jet silver is listed as in stock, anyone got any real world pictures of this colour, or has anyone ordered a 2015 CF SLX and got the bike yet?

Also i would want to change the stem to 110mm and the handlebar width to 42cm, the Canyon FAQ says they can do this (20 euro charge for the handlebar swap at least) but it doesn't say how.....do you add it to the 'notes' box that you can write in on the addresses page?
    Cheers, Stu
  • duckson wrote:
    do you add it to the 'notes' box that you can write in on the addresses page?

Yes
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul
  • I have a 2013 Slx and found a crack on the seatpost a couple of weeks ago.

2 weeks ago (they were slow to respond then) I got this reply from Canyon UK...

"I am working with my colleagues in Germany to arrange a replacement frame set under warranty, I will come back to you in the next week once I have received a answer."

10 working days later and still nothing.

How long did it take for others to get it resolved?
  • Doty
    Doty Posts: 25
    Probably should start a new thread, but thought I'd try here first!

When recently removing the seat-post I discovered that inside the seat tube where the left seatstay joins the seat tube there is a hole going through to the seat stay (you can put your finger in it), but no hole on the other side. There is nothing visible from the outside.

Has any one else noticed the same. Canyon say it is part of the manufacturing moulding process where the bladder has been removed... but not sure it makes sense it would only be in one side! Canyon UK is happy to return it to Germany for testing, but I'd rather avoid being without the bike if it's nothing to worry about.

Any thoughts?
  • Probably should start a new thread, but thought I'd try here first!

When recently removing the seat-post I discovered that inside the seat tube where the left seatstay joins the seat tube there is a hole going through to the seat stay (you can put your finger in it), but no hole on the other side. There is nothing visible from the outside.

Has any one else noticed the same. Canyon say it is part of the manufacturing moulding process where the bladder has been removed... but not sure it makes sense it would only be in one side! Canyon UK is happy to return it to Germany for testing, but I'd rather avoid being without the bike if it's nothing to worry about.

Any thoughts?

I'm sure its noting to worry about, take it to your LBS for a 2nd opinion then when winter comes send it to Canyon to check all is ok.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Doty
    Doty Posts: 25
    Cheers Sloppy ;-)

Yeh, I was thinking of sending it off when winter sets in... but interested to hear others views, or if everyone elses is the same (my Grand Canyon CF SLX has no such hole!)