Paul Kimmage.....

Comments

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    You know what they need to do?

Yep.

"Follow the money"
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    greeny12 wrote:
    Kimmage: "We will get to the bottom of this"

What he needs is an investigative journalist, pathologically devoted to the uncovering of wrongdoing and with an overwhelming sense of his own moral superiority. Wonder where he can find one...

How about Piers Morgan?
    ...or what about Ann Leslie?
    Ann_Leslie.jpg

I suspect Kimmage may already be at - or very close to - the bottom.

Do you mean he's Basso's saddle sore?
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,313
    Kimmage [kim-aj]
    noun

A cyst-like pain in the @rse that nevertheless provides occasional beneficial properties to the host organism. Generally said to be more bearable when on somebody else's @rse. Pain reputedly akin to unexpected jab in the ribs with a compass.

For "circular saw through sheet metal" type pain, see 'COUND'...
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    :D:D:D
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    The Lesli vs Overlord bits on twitter in the last 20 mins are worth a look
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Richmond Racer
    iainf72 wrote:

Golden
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    iainf72 wrote:

Lots of bickering go on thats for sure!
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    iainf72 wrote:

Reading that actually made me wonder, albeit just for a second, whether this whole thing was a publicity stunt.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • danlikesbikes
    iainf72 wrote:

Reading that actually made me wonder, albeit just for a second, whether this whole thing was a publicity stunt.

Without wanting to sound more stupid that I already clearly am, to what end?
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    fmk ‏@fmk_RoI 19h

All the times @Digger_forum + @Cyclismas + @UCI_Overlord accused LA of running a fake charity...

BigTex GoingtoJail ‏@Digger_forum 18h fuck you
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • inkyfingers
    iainf72 wrote:

Without wanting to sound more stupid that I already clearly am, to what end?

To drive hits to their cyclismas website?

Not suggesting for a minute that it is a publicity stunt, just staggered that those involved would think it a good idea to discuss the issue in public on twitter. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • danlikesbikes

To drive hits to their cyclismas website?

Not suggesting for a minute that it is a publicity stunt, just staggered that those involved would think it a good idea to discuss the issue in public on twitter. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

See what you mean, for some stupid reason I was thinking of Kimmage & how this would get him some free publicity/sympathy with the trailers of his film being released etc.
  • ddraver
    Becasue inky, that's all these people are. I know nothing about Aaron Brown, all I know is UCI_Overlord. Cyclismas exists because of the bile they spew behind pseudonyms. Stop that and they cease to exist...
    - @ddraver
  • inkyfingers
    ddraver wrote:
    Becasue inky, that's all these people are. I know nothing about Aaron Brown, all I know is UCI_Overlord. Cyclismas exists because of the bile they spew behind pseudonyms. Stop that and they cease to exist...

I have no time for any of them, never have had. However, unlike them, I try and avoid jumping to conclusions based on minimal evidence.

At the moment it looks like they are all guilty of stupidity, will wait and see whether it turns out any of them are guilty of anything more.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    iainf72 wrote:

Either that or they're Sky stooges making the whole thing up to deflect Kimmage's attention from what's really going on in the run-up to the Giro.

What?
  • danlikesbikes
    afx237vi wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:

Either that or they're Sky stooges making the whole thing up to deflect Kimmage's attention from what's really going on in the run-up to the Giro.

What?

No emoji for tongue in cheek!
  • ddraver
    ddraver wrote:

I have no time for any of them, never have had. However, unlike them, I try and avoid jumping to conclusions based on minimal evidence.

At the moment it looks like they are all guilty of stupidity, will wait and see whether it turns out any of them are guilty of anything more.

They are certainly guilty of spewing bile at each other on twitter - just search fro their name if you care enough...

(and I don't blame you if you don't)
    - @ddraver
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    Macaloon wrote:
    greeny12 wrote:
    Kimmage: "We will get to the bottom of this"

What he needs is an investigative journalist, pathologically devoted to the uncovering of wrongdoing and with an overwhelming sense of his own moral superiority. Wonder where he can find one...

Chapeaux :D
    +1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    fmk ‏@fmk_RoI 19h

All the times @Digger_forum + @Cyclismas + @UCI_Overlord accused LA of running a fake charity...

BigTex GoingtoJail ‏@Digger_forum 18h fark you

@Digger_forum is in full gob sh!te 'Roy Keane' mode. Threatening to hit people, etc. Hil-bloody-arious! It really does fill the gap nicely before the Giro starts.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Can. Not. Wait.

For Wiggo's response to the intrepid journalist who asks him for his thoughts on the Kimmage Defence Fund 'controversy'.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Macaloon wrote:
    Can. Not. Wait.

For Wiggo's response to the intrepid journalist who asks him for his thoughts on the Kimmage Defence Fund 'controversy'.
    I doubt he knows anything about it. In the real cycling world these blogs probably barely register - they mostly get attention from other bloggers. It's one massive circle jerk really.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    Funny that UCI_Overlord is tweeting stuff as if nothing has happened. Some of the responses are good when he tries to get back to his old snarky ways.

uci.JPG
  • Richmond Racer
    Rumblings that Underpants has also had his hands in the Cyclismas till...

Couldnt happen to a nice bunch of folk
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957

Couldnt happen to a nice bunch of folk

Source?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • inkyfingers

Where from?
  • Richmond Racer
    Lesli Cohen ‏@CyclismasEditor 11h

@dfitzger @inrng @wjohngalloway It will most likely be up on Scribd soon, but it's Kimmage Fund and Cyclismas funds that have gone missing..
  • iainf72
    Lesli seems ok - Bit misguided but that doesn't make someone an arse
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    iainf72 wrote:
    Lesli seems ok - Bit misguided but that doesn't make someone an ars*

No, it's the publishing that crap that does.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    iainf72 wrote:
    Letting one person (who didn't even start the fund) sole access to all the cash is incredibly stupid though. Even my office ping pong club's account has two signatories on it and they've only got £100.

(It's also notable that people who judge cyclists according to their instincts are such lousy judges of people they actually know)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • iainf72
    RichN95 wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:
    Letting one person (who didn't even start the fund) sole access to all the cash is incredibly stupid though. Even my office ping pong club's account has two signatories on it and they've only got £100.

(It's also notable that people who judge cyclists according to their instincts are such lousy judges of people they actually know)

A fool and his money are soon a party (for an ex-cafe owner in Girona)

Starting the fund in the first place was stupid. I like to think the people who donated to it are the same kind of people who sign internet petitions.