Cavendish has left..

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Insideinfo: Top bloke owning up to it! Had us debating for a while anyway.

I will not be quoting you on the blog again though, my 4 readers are truly devestated.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    So my pitchfork is all sharpened up for the chasing down of dennisn, but that's been called off and I think the angry mob need a new scapegoat.

All in favour of burning insideinfo at the stake say "AY"
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    so its OP, great news - the best move he could have made i think
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • Insideinfo: Top bloke owning up to it! Had us debating for a while anyway.

I will not be quoting you on the blog again though, my 4 readers are truly devestated.

:lol: im sorry LeicesterLad, truly i am. I wont be listening to her anymore, not when it comes to cycling anyway, maybe she should stick to football!

And i thought your website was good actually, you should keep it updated more!
  • coriordan wrote:
    So my pitchfork is all sharpened up for the chasing down of dennisn, but that's been called off and I think the angry mob need a new scapegoat.

All in favour of burning insideinfo at the stake say "AY"

AY!
    :cry:
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    I wonder whether Cav would've been all happy at Sky if as was reported they changed to Specialized rather than resigning with Pinarello for next season?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Insideinfo wrote:

:lol: im sorry LeicesterLad, truly i am. I wont be listening to her anymore, not when it comes to cycling anyway, maybe she should stick to football!
    No, do listen to her. We've had a 14 entertaining pages out of a single rumour.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Milan San Remo should be interesting.
  • Insideinfo wrote:
    I've just been on the phone to my contact and told her she knows f*ck all the dizzy tw@t.

Sorry guys. :oops:

Yoiu;ve been great VFM with this thread :lol:
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    edited October 2012
    Milan San Remo should be interesting.

Oh yes....well, on the bright side, at least Cav knows the short cut back to the team buses after this year....
  • LeicesterLad
    problem with InsideInfo is he's stuck with that username now... :lol:
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    Nothing people like more on a forum than being able to say "I told you so" - look at the glee over on the Lance threads...

Well done insideinfo. I suggest you get your contact to give a fresh cycling story and come back on as "secretscoop"....

(I also have fallen foul of this when I was told that Sky would defo not be riding Pinarello next year. The fact that Pinarello had an option to match offers and did so came as a complete surprise to my contact....)
  • problem with InsideInfo is he's stuck with that username now... :lol:

....b*llocks...i hadn't thought of that! No ones going to believe me ever again though! I'll keep my mouth shut from now on if i hear anything from her. Thing is, she could be right next time!

I'm sitting in work feeling gutted, shes made me look a right royal plum :|
  • Insideinfo wrote:
    I've just been on the phone to my contact and told her she knows f*ck all the dizzy tw@t.

Sorry guys. :oops:

Yoiu;ve been great VFM with this thread :lol:

Thanks, thats cheered me up a bit at least!
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Insideinfo wrote:

....b*llocks...i hadn't thought of that! No ones going to believe me ever again though! I'll keep my mouth shut from now on if i hear anything from her. Thing is, she could be right next time!

to a bunch of strangers on the internet. I wouldn't worry too much!
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    Insideinfo wrote:

Perhaps a name change by BR deed poll to 'Noinfo'?

At least that way you could come at things afresh: I'm sure no one will ever mention this little faux pas again...
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    edited October 2012
    big p wrote:

'''' He will join-up with many of his former HTC teammates and staff at Omega Pharma-Quickstep in 2013 and share team leadership with Tom Boonen and Tony Martin."

Cav will share...hmm....Tommeke, OK....but best of luck, Tony!
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    This has made me smile a lot.

Kudos to insideinfo for not running away! I guess you can stay ;)
  • big_p
    big_p Posts: 565
    edited October 2012
    cav just tweeted that he's off to opqs
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I'm wondering if we can carry this on though...

Insideinfo - fancy starting a thread called 'OPQS TO RIDE IN NEW ORANGE AND WHITE KIT 2013"

:D
  • nweststeyn wrote:
    I'm wondering if we can carry this on though...

Insideinfo - fancy starting a thread called 'OPQS TO RIDE IN NEW ORANGE AND WHITE KIT 2013"

:D

Consider it done!
  • Insideinfo wrote:

Listening to a women about football ? , You should jibb her off full stop mate.
  • Insideinfo wrote:

Yes i should have known when she described the offside rule to me!
  • Joeblack
    Joeblack Posts: 829
    Insideinfo wrote:
    Insideinfo wrote:

Yes i should have known when she described the offside rule to me!

You were catastrophically wrong but you've been a good sport!! That makes you ok in my book,

I'm initiating the mods to change your name to include the words NOMOREinsideinfo :lol:
    One plays football, tennis or golf, one does not play at cycling
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    good sport fair play funny thread this one.
  • Enjoyed this thread a great deal. You are welcome to start another any time :?
    'fool'
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    If memory serves me right Cav is the love child of Boonen's armpit and was born at the Schelderprijs wasn't he?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • LeicesterLad
    Not only did they not sign Cav, but Rabobank have now folded! All your fault Insideinfo
  • Not only did they not sign Cav, but Rabobank have now folded! All your fault Insideinfo

Strangely enough i found out about Rabo pulling out before it was announced, from my contact. But because she screwed up so badly on the Cav goss i didnt bother saying anything! Bloody typical! I could have redeemed myself.

Ive got to laugh though, ive gone from Cav being signed to Rabobank folding. Shame that, i'll miss the orange and white.

Wonder if Renshaw will go to OPQS now and form up with his old buddy?