Crudcatcher Weekend Ride - Inners/GT - 27/28/29 Jul

1789101113»

Comments

• pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Good work fellas! I shall probably get to GT around 1-2pm its approx 6hrs drive for me + a stop at Tebay services for scoff, quite possibly the best service station in the country...

As i'm shit at baking things, i'll be bringing various boxes of millionaires shortbread, chocolate crispy type bites and any other kinds of cakey stuff and munchies that I can grab on the way past ASDA.

Bike is fully fettled and i've got a new lid and some holiday shorts in honour of the occasion..... looking forward to an epic weekend 8)
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    double post
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    pilch wrote:
    Good work fellas! I shall probably get to GT around 1-2pm its approx 6hrs drive for me + a stop at Tebay services for scoff, quite possibly the best service station in the country...
    It is the best by a country mile!

Ritchie, got your message cheers, my phone was on silent. Shall speak to you tomorrow!

:mrgreen:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Just sorted my bike stuff, doing clothes now... will be getting up very very early!

RE: food.. we aren't gonna bring much... but will collect stuff from tesco as needed :D

Figured that as we don't have cool box or anything, and 8+ hour drive in the sun would have them stinking by the time we got there haha!

Look like I'll be leaving mine around 5am!

Mammoth Drive!!

Screenshot2012-07-26at183602.png
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Looks like I can't book the uplift :( having a few issues atm with various things, kinda taking the gloss of the excitement of this, and having had a few family health problems crop up today I'm gonna give this an admittedly stupidly late miss, hope you guys have a great time, Matt sorry to be a pain and cancel so late, not really much I can tbh as my dad is still in hospital after his surgery, let me know what I owe you for my tent pitch and I can send some cash over for you.

Have a cracking time guys, should be a sweet weekend for you all!!