Giro Stage 3 *spoiler*

14567810»

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Pross wrote:
    Where does Apollonio fit into that (or Petacchi for that matter)? I assume they would be second tier although Apollonio doesn't seem to have done much this season. We need a chart along the lines of the one Iain produced to determine what races are chippers ;)

tumblr_m3ptrbFudo1qcn3m5o1_500.jpg

Like that? Obviously we need to agree more content, and the ratings. The only thing I know about sprinters is they're prats.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Iain.

Going to start a thread with that bad boy and the chipper graph - if you don't mind (by that I mean, I'm going to do it anyway).
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Schleck on the same tier as Bertie?

*Paging FF
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Iain.

Going to start a thread with that bad boy and the chipper graph - if you don't mind (by that I mean, I'm going to do it anyway).

Bike Radar 'Cool' Wall?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,550
    iainf72 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Where does Apollonio fit into that (or Petacchi for that matter)? I assume they would be second tier although Apollonio doesn't seem to have done much this season. We need a chart along the lines of the one Iain produced to determine what races are chippers ;)

tumblr_m3ptrbFudo1qcn3m5o1_500.jpg

Like that? Obviously we need to agree more content, and the ratings. The only thing I know about sprinters is they're prats.

Disappointingly unprovocative rankings there Iain. I think you need a fourth tier in there, just so it's easier to offend someone by putting their favourite never-quite-come-good in there.

Hmmm. And the mountain classification?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    What Phinney's foot looked like afterwards:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3r9t ... o2_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest