The end result: 'Girls in... threads'

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Maybe, you'll have to wait until we are both cats.

DDD. I like you. But you're a strange sort of grown up.
    :lol::lol::lol:

You are not the first (or will be the last) to say that.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Maybe, you'll have to wait until we are both cats.

DDD. I like you. But you're a strange sort of grown up.
    :lol::lol::lol:

You are not the first (or will be the last) to say that.

Child Protection Services beat him to it?
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I'm gonna tell Rick on you!!!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    DonDaddyD wrote:

This seems to sum you up. Running off to tell at the slightest remark i'm not surprised you kicked off about the girls in threads.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Richie63 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

This seems to sum you up. Running off to tell at the slightest remark i'm not surprised you kicked off about the girls in threads.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=109361&stc=1&d=1329463703
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Picture of Greg, Velostrapture and me:

barack-obama-unicorn-ugly-betty.jpg

Honest questions. Who are these people? Why do they exist? How do we get rid of them?
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    TwatWaffle.png
    springs_homepage.jpg
    mind_control.gif
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Greg66 wrote:
    Sarcasm, very serious tone and tongue in cheek are all having a bad day being understood.

This is very true.

I hope can be recognised for the serious contribution that it is.

1912-so-much-win.jpg

You actually look a lot like captain freak-hard

also Greg66 touched me in a bad place [not the Morpeth]
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Monkeypump wrote:
    Trickyh wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

401686-169172-trinity_super.JPG

I think i'm gonna puke. What a bunch of self centred ar*e. :shock:

DDD sees superheroes. I see sad cases in silly costumes.
    Post a picture of you dressed in lycra?

Glad you asked
    4980216330_6dccf25ddb.jpg

oh and comics are GHEY
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    itboffin wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Monkeypump wrote:
    Trickyh wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

401686-169172-trinity_super.JPG

I think i'm gonna puke. What a bunch of self centred ar*e. :shock:

DDD sees superheroes. I see sad cases in silly costumes.
    Post a picture of you dressed in lycra?

Glad you asked
    4980216330_6dccf25ddb.jpg

oh and comics are GHEY
    nice shaved legs there, you look very manly... wait, thats not quite the word
  • rml380z
    rml380z Posts: 244
    So the other sections have "Let's look at girls" threads.
    And here we have "LOOK AT ME!!!!" threads.

Who says there aren't any t*ts on display in Commuting Chat?
  • cadenzaaa
    cadenzaaa Posts: 36
    Kaise wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    I love that you believe you have a victory when nothing has changed and common sense

Keep telling yourself that, loser-gimp-boy!!! :twisted:

Generally I don't talk to myself as I have friends and I talk them instead!

Anyway you know what I mean, at the end of the day I don't care what happens to the off topic areas as I find this site useful for providing advice and, moreover, gaining advice from seasoned bikers of all areas. The off topic bit is just banter to be honest!

People need to chill out and get to grips with the Internet, and stop being so bloody English about things.

If I were to think about a 6 o clock news purely aimed at cycling in all it's forms, some of the prime whingers aka members of this section would be the funny story at the end, a Segway to the final greats that make you feel better about your own life.

:D Feckin truest words I 've read on here. Now if that oink-swipe Greg66 could prise the pannier rack out his anus all would be right with the Terry and June corner of the forum :D
    Apologies to anyone I may have offended with previous sig.
  • cadenzaaa wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    I love that you believe you have a victory when nothing has changed and common sense

Anyway you know what I mean, at the end of the day I don't care what happens to the off topic areas as I find this site useful for providing advice and, moreover, gaining advice from seasoned bikers of all areas. The off topic bit is just banter to be honest!

People need to chill out and get to grips with the Internet, and stop being so bloody English about things.

If I were to think about a 6 o clock news purely aimed at cycling in all it's forms, some of the prime whingers aka members of this section would be the funny story at the end, a Segway to the final greats that make you feel better about your own life.

:D Feckin truest words I 've read on here. Now if that oink-swipe Greg66 could prise the pannier rack out his anus all would be right with the Terry and June corner of the forum :D

Really?

REALLY?

So you too think "segway" is the correct spelling, do you?

FCUKING 'TARD!

Now, run along and take your low post count and doubtless sh!te bikes bad to Curdcatcher.

You have *no* idea how funny it is to see all you "winners" get your Spiderman Y-fronts in a dog's knot over this.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • cadenzaaa
    :lol: Too easy.
  • cadenzaaa
    :DMonkeyMonster & Gregg66 :D

moments_terryjune.jpg
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,084
    Greg66 wrote:
    cadenzaaa wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Kaise wrote:

Really?

REALLY?

FCUKING 'TARD!

Now, run along and take your low post count and doubtless sh!te bikes bad to Curdcatcher.

You have *no* idea how funny it is to see all you "winners" get your Spiderman Y-fronts in a dog's knot over this.

Greg, you know that line about being dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience?

BTW, Curdcatcher sounds like some kind of dairy implement.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rjsterry wrote:
    Greg, you know that line about being dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience?

BTW, Curdcatcher sounds like some kind of dairy implement.

I know.

5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg

and all that.

Still, I am quite pleased with Curdcatcher. It works on a few levels.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • cadenzaaa
    Except intellectually...unsurprisingly :lol:
  • rjsterry
    Careful with them big words now.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• cadenzaaa
    Greg66 wrote:
    cadenzaaa wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Kaise wrote:

Really?

REALLY?

FCUKING 'TARD!

And although normally not a pedant...my 6 year old assures me the correct spellings would be "two" not "too" and "back" not "bad". But, hey, you can only work with the intelligence you have eh? :lol:
  • rjsterry
    cadenzaaa wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    cadenzaaa wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:
    Kaise wrote:

Really?

REALLY?

FCUKING 'TARD!

And although normally not a pedant...my 6 year old assures me the correct spellings would be "two" not "too" and "back" not "bad". But, hey, you can only work with the intelligence you have eh? :lol:

It's "too", meaning "also" in that context. Better luck next time.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• cadenzaaa
    I think you'll find that dumb-boy was levelling an accusation at Kaise and I, as in plural, two of. So thank you for your unrequested and mistaken interjection, it is very much appreciated. I really do admire amateurs and their enthusiasm!
  • cadenzaaa wrote:
    I think you'll find that dumb-boy was levelling an accusation at Kaise and I, as in plural, two of. So thank you for your unrequested and mistaken interjection, it is very much appreciated. I really do admire amateurs and their enthusiasm!

Nope, you and your 6yo are wrong. RSJ on the other hand can read.

Look, if you're set on the idea of being the newbie people remember for all the wrong reasons, plough right on. You might just find though that this is a more useful place if you're not such a dick.

Up to you.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Greg66 wrote:
    cadenzaaa wrote:

Nope, you and your 6yo are wrong. RSJ on the other hand can read.

Look, if you're set on the idea of being the newbie people remember for all the wrong reasons, plough right on. You might just find though that this is a more useful place if you're not such a dick.

Up to you.

Having been on the 'other side' in the recent thread, I find myself siding with you here Greg :D Cadenzaaa appears to be doing his best to establish a name as a noob troll.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    So, now that the smut is to be tidied away into a dark corner of the road forum, can we expect all those who said that it made Cake Stop an intimidating place to visit, to be joining in the banter and discussion over there ?
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    I didn't find it intimidating - just uncomfortable. You know, like some creepy guy pressing up against you on the tube. But yeah, I'll have another look. I might even post.

I still don't think there's enough about cake though. Maybe now all this sexism has died down I should get on to trade descriptions... :)
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • MattC59 wrote:
    Having been on the 'other side' in the recent thread, I find myself siding with you here Greg :D Cadenzaaa appears to be doing his best to establish a name as a noob troll.

What's that saying? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"... :wink:

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • itboffin
    Greg stop grooming the noobs you MASSHOOF perv

Did someone mention cake?
  • itboffin wrote:
    Greg stop grooming the noobs you MASSHOOF perv

Did someone mention cake?
    What with you being all nicely shaved and all, and your parts being out of action to boot, today's your big day, isn't it? Did you get a nice card? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    MattC59 wrote:
    So, now that the smut is to be tidied away into a dark corner of the road forum, can we expect all those who said that it made Cake Stop an intimidating place to visit, to be joining in the banter and discussion over there ?
    I wouldn't hold your breath Matt. When they set up The Hub as a sensible MTB off-topic area, it was hardly inundated with overly sensitive mountain bikers. Maybe it's because we don't have many of them :wink:

BTW, cadenzaa has never posted in Crudcatcher - so far :-)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
This discussion has been closed.