Kitty & Bint's 'Grill the Gash' Thread

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    My six pack is amazing, I drink one a day.
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    MissBint37 wrote:
    I have dated mingers.....they were just as big t0ssers as the non mingers.

So from now on, its hot men only please, if they are going to be a tw@t then they may as well look hot whilst doing it. And that doesn't just mean face, must have killer abs too....I'm getting even more shallow folks!

There's shallow then there is down right awkwardness
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • supersonic
    Oh and if you do want your man to go down there with his head, make sure you clean last nights man's love potion out first.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    edited May 2011
    Ignore this, double post mongness
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    Kitty wrote:

as long as they accept me as a Catholic

[/list]

is that why you are called Kitty, because you are a Cat-o-holic?

I'll get my coat
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

Please describe your idea of the perfect man, So all us fella's can giggle on how impossible it is :)

1) Somebody I consider to be relatively attractive. I am shallow (sorry but it's just the way it is).

2) Somebody who shares some of my interests (not necessarily all), but a love of the outdoors in some way, shape or form is essential.

3) Somoene who likes sex and makes an effort, is willing to try new things and that doesn't think missionary position in the dark is what sex should be.

4) Someone that does not want to live in my pockets, I need space to do my own thing (and in return I shall give you your space).

5) Someone that won't leech off me. OK so I can look after myself and I don't expect a man to pay for me, but similarly I don't expect to have to support someone else. I have done it several times and won't do it again!

6) Someone with a 'wrong' and dark sense of humour, because mine is pretty much as dark s they come.

That could be me through to boot camp ;)
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    supersonic wrote:
    Oh and if you do want your man to go down there with his head, make sure you clean last nights man's love potion out first.

And remove the bush...it's only fair
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    sandy hill wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

Please describe your idea of the perfect man, So all us fella's can giggle on how impossible it is :)

1) Somebody I consider to be relatively attractive. I am shallow (sorry but it's just the way it is).

2) Somebody who shares some of my interests (not necessarily all), but a love of the outdoors in some way, shape or form is essential.

3) Somoene who likes sex and makes an effort, is willing to try new things and that doesn't think missionary position in the dark is what sex should be.

4) Someone that does not want to live in my pockets, I need space to do my own thing (and in return I shall give you your space).

5) Someone that won't leech off me. OK so I can look after myself and I don't expect a man to pay for me, but similarly I don't expect to have to support someone else. I have done it several times and won't do it again!

6) Someone with a 'wrong' and dark sense of humour, because mine is pretty much as dark s they come.

Boot camp? Pah, I'll be waiting in the bedroom for a threesome. Hey, it's wrong, but I'll try anything three times.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    sandy hill wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

Boot camp? Pah, I'll be waiting in the bedroom for a threesome. Hey, it's wrong, but I'll try anything with three limes.
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Any fit men who meet all my t&c's feel free to PM me, with pics of course :lol:

Heatherisshallow.com :wink:
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    MissBint37 wrote:

The scariest thing about the internet is that people will treat this as deadly serious
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • supersonic
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    MissBint37 wrote:

I concur.
  • supersonic
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    You'll need a serious zoom on your camera.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • pugaltitude
    pugaltitude Posts: 191
    Why did God make man perfect but with women he made complicated pipe work and a temperamental electronic management system??
  • supersonic
    If you are not in the mood/headache/whatever other excuses you have, is cracking one off in the bed next to you acceptable?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    edited May 2011
    MissBint37 wrote:

Ah, HEATHER, of course, DUH! :oops:

Shouting "OI, HEATHER", is much more acceptable than shouting "OI, BINT".
    I don't even need to ask you two that.
  • supersonic
    Heath Eris Shallow lol

Heat Her Iss Allow
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    supersonic wrote:
    Heath Eris Shallow lol

Heat Her Iss Allow

what does this even mean??

Dear Bint and kitty
    if you were to become a "rug ruffler", what would be you're ideal woman?
  • Gazlar
    kaiser83 wrote:
    supersonic wrote:
    Heath Eris Shallow lol

Heat Her Iss Allow

Dear Bint and kitty

I'd guess they'd pick an ideal woman just like supersonic's ideal woman
    n55526308520374678208.jpg
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    kaiser83 wrote:
    supersonic wrote:
    Heath Eris Shallow lol

Heat Her Iss Allow

Dear Bint and kitty

Having been through my experimental phase probably a decade or so ago, I think I can safely say that the chances of becoming a lettuce licker are slim to none. However, I do find girls attractive and quite enjoy looking at them in bikinis like most of you lot do (with the exception of Josh of course).

I prefer more alternative girls to be honest, love tattoos and piercings. But I like the girls to look like girls, not like butch dykes. Some of the Suicide Girls are pretty hot (although there are some mingers on there too). For example;
    http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Devushka/ ... ue+Cobalt/
    http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Grenade/p ... pose+++++/
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Dear Bint and Kitty,

I came across this in the Testosterone area of a popular Forum:

p3748_extra4.jpg

Will the smell of bacon make a man more attractive to the opposite sex? Of course vegetarians exempt, but the general population of bacon scoffing English, Scots and Welsh lasses.

Secondly, if the girl likes the aroma of bacon, I have to ask that if the above product was applied around the male genital area, how do you, as women, perceive the average woman's response to this product during fellatio?
    My thoughts are that the female could become over excited, mistake the pecker for breakfast and take a bite!

Your thoughts please kind ladies
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • MissBint37
    supersonic wrote:
    If you are not in the mood/headache/whatever other excuses you have, is cracking one off in the bed next to you acceptable?

yes that is fine
  • MissBint37
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Oops sorry :?
  • MissBint37
    Dear Bint and Kitty,

Will the smell of bacon make a man more attractive to the opposite sex? Of course vegetarians exempt, but the general population of bacon scoffing English, Scots and Welsh lasses.

Nope, you need this to make you more attractive to the opposite sex. There is something about this aftershave its amazing and makes me want it! I can't explain it but this stuff has something in it. http://www.smellsgood.co.uk/abercrombie ... -50ml.html
    Secondly, if the girl likes the aroma of bacon, I have to ask that if the above product was applied around the male genital area, how do you, as women, perceive the average woman's response to this product during fellatio?
    My thoughts are that the female could become over excited, mistake the pecker for breakfast and take a bite!

Your thoughts please kind ladies

Depends if it tastes like bacon.

This reminds me of the time that I ate some of my Orange scented face wash because it smelled so nice. It tasted like soap :(
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    MissBint37 wrote:
    This reminds me of the time that I ate some of my Orange scented face wash because it smelled so nice. It tasted like soap :(

I have orange scented hand cleaner that I got from Cosco. I can relate to the fact it don't taste as good as it smells, neither does Fenwicks...
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    I have made a similar mistake with Strawberry soap and cocoa shower gel. Yes, I didn't learn from the first time.

I would rather click the NSFW links than anything that takes me to something made by Abercrombie & Felch.