Kitty & Bint's 'Grill the Gash' Thread

Comments

• Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    article-0-026FBCE600000578-69_468x371.jpg
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    MissBint37 wrote:
    MissBint37, do you have an identical twin sister working at Chill Factore?
    I swear you were there, but I couldn't remember your real name, and I just couldn't figure out a way to ask a girl "hey, are you Bint?" without getting a groin full of knee.

When was this supposed sighting? I used to work there as an instructor, but I left a while back, so if it was recent, it was probably my evil twin.
    it was last night, so it must have been your evil twin. Mind you, we're quite backwards here in wales, so maybe I'd travelled back in time to when you worked there.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Richie63 wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    We your just stereotyping now. Not all women are evil all the time.

I'm all for women being equal and all the but when I have a boyfriend I quite enjoy letting him chill while I cook some food and do a bit of tidying, probs a bit old fashioned.
    :lol:

Just had visions of the Kitty household back in the 1950's :lol::lol::lol:

Lol what can I say, I just like the idea of looking after my man, when I have on anyway. And I like cooking and baking.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Next you'll be telling us you change there napppies too hehe :P
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Why is it that women consider doing three things at once, but never finishing any of them properly successful multi tasking?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Why is it that women consider doing three things at once, but never finishing any of them properly successful multi tasking?

I am particularly good at this. But I cannot explain it, obviously a flaw in female genetics.

Two things however is manageable....just ;)
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    What's the deal with pretty women staying single for what seems forever in hope that some guy's gonna come riding along in tin foil on a white horse?

Does your mum tell you this as part of the 'talk'

Knight-whitehorse.jpg
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Ruined...

Give, up your not gonna get to smash Missbint she'd eat you alive.

Does nt put me off dude. ;)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    ddraver, you obviously haven't read her mind numbing relationship thread :lol:

That might

(and I "entered" the women's forum straight from the homepage so I plead innocence)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    MissBint37 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Ladies.

Comments please.

what is the issue of leaving the seat up?

I don't care about the toilet seat being left up...as long as it's clean. Mens' bathrooms have a tendency to be scruffy on occasion :evil:

My bathroom is a palace of magnificence. Silk toilet roll. Gold plated taps that pipe mineral water from the alps. A joy to behold.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    What's the deal with pretty women staying single for what seems forever in hope that some guy's gonna come riding along in tin foil on a white horse?

Does your mum tell you this as part of the 'talk'

Knight-whitehorse.jpg

I blame Disney. All the princess films.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Dearest Kint and Bitty

in your own words, could you describe the offside rule please?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    Gazlar wrote:
    Dearest Kint and Bitty

In my own words...I don't care!!!

I presume you are referring to the football here, not the numerous other sports. where one can be offside??

However, what's the point explaining it, becasue it is down to the referee as to whether they call it for being offside anyway and that depends which team has bribed the ref most!!!
  • andyb78
    andyb78 Posts: 156
    ^^^

Of rugby. Thanks.
    Road bike FCN 6

Hardtail Commuter FCN 11 (Apparently, but that may be due to the new beard...)
  • andyb78
    andyb78 Posts: 156
    Damn. Too late :oops:
    Road bike FCN 6

Hardtail Commuter FCN 11 (Apparently, but that may be due to the new beard...)
  • Thewaylander
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

Please describe your idea of the perfect man, So all us fella's can giggle on how impossible it is :)
  • supersonic
    6 ft, tall, athletic, lots of money and will take one for the team. Is my ideal lady.
  • MissBint37
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

Please describe your idea of the perfect man, So all us fella's can giggle on how impossible it is :)

1) Somebody I consider to be relatively attractive. I am shallow (sorry but it's just the way it is).

2) Somebody who shares some of my interests (not necessarily all), but a love of the outdoors in some way, shape or form is essential.

3) Somoene who likes sex and makes an effort, is willing to try new things and that doesn't think missionary position in the dark is what sex should be.

4) Someone that does not want to live in my pockets, I need space to do my own thing (and in return I shall give you your space).

5) Someone that won't leech off me. OK so I can look after myself and I don't expect a man to pay for me, but similarly I don't expect to have to support someone else. I have done it several times and won't do it again!

6) Someone with a 'wrong' and dark sense of humour, because mine is pretty much as dark s they come.
  • Gazlar
    supersonic wrote:
    6 ft, tall, athletic, lots of money and will take one for the team. Is my ideal lady.

Pucker up sonic, sounds like I'm your ideal lady!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Gaz Sonic, I'm biting my pen hard at work to stop from laughing.. if i break a tooth i'm blaming you guys....
  • Thewaylander
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

1) Somebody I consider to be relatively attractive. I am shallow (sorry but it's just the way it is).

2) Somebody who shares some of my interests (not necessarily all), but a love of the outdoors in some way, shape or form is essential.

3) Somoene who likes sex and makes an effort, is willing to try new things and that doesn't think missionary position in the dark is what sex should be.

4) Someone that does not want to live in my pockets, I need space to do my own thing (and in return I shall give you your space).

5) Someone that won't leech off me. OK so I can look after myself and I don't expect a man to pay for me, but similarly I don't expect to have to support someone else. I have done it several times and won't do it again!

6) Someone with a 'wrong' and dark sense of humour, because mine is pretty much as dark s they come.

Now i'm interested in KItty's response because in my experience women often say number 4 on this list but never ever mean it :p

And thats me out, I'm ugly and skinny as hell and crap in the sack :P
  • supersonic

I don't usually even get that far.
  • supersonic
    crap in the sack

A large cause of low sperm count that.
  • MissBint37
    Now i'm interested in KItty's response because in my experience women often say number 4 on this list but never ever mean it :p

And thats me out, I'm ugly and skinny as hell and crap in the sack :P

Yer I know. And in my younger days I would definitely not have gone for the number 4 thing either.

However, I worked as cabin crew and was away a lot, then I also dated a guy who worked away a lot. We were often apart for a couple of months at a time, so I became used to having my space. Once you have become accustomed to it, it's hard to give it up.
  • Gazlar
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Dearest Kint and Bitty

In my own words...I don't care!!!

I presume you are referring to the football here, not the numerous other sports. where one can be offside??

However, what's the point explaining it, becasue it is down to the referee as to whether they call it for being offside anyway and that depends which team has bribed the ref most!!!

congratulations, you have proved with that answer you ARE a woman, possibly the only one on the intrawebz. Anyone could say I don't care, but then going on to a) trust the ref and then b)suggest corruption either way is a very femine way. A male way would be a) not to trust the officials because b) he's biased to the other team.

Kitty may yet turn out to be a bloke though,
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

Oh and I need to add something...

7) Someone who makes sure I know where I stand with them and doesn't mess me about. Say what you mean and mean what you say!!!
  • supersonic
    Haha, that coming from a woman?!!!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Dear Kitty + Missbint

:shock: It would seem I have a stalker! :lol: that pretty much describes me, give or take.

*packs chloroform and heads to Sheffield
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Gazlar
    supersonic wrote:
    I've pulled!

oh no wait, I'm 6 foot 1. Does my extra inch bother you?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp