Kitty & Bint's 'Grill the Gash' Thread

Comments

• montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    When did they start allowing women to have opinions? Talk about a waste of time and effort.
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Briggo wrote:
    If I was to fist my other half, would it be too much if I went upto the elbow or is that the prefered length?

Why are you asking them? They have no idea how your boyfriend likes it. You're better asking Josh.
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Briggo wrote:
    If I was to fist my other half, would it be too much if I went upto the elbow or is that the prefered length?

Why are you asking them? They have no idea how your boyfriend likes it. You're better asking Josh.

I want a womans opinion on the matter, then I'll surprise him.
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Why is the going rate rate for an engagement ring so inflated 'in a girls mind'?

I wouldn't know about such things, never paid attention becasue I have never been close to being engaged.

However, i do know that if a woman receives any kinds of jewellery from Tiffany, then you will be in the good books for a loooooooooong time.

i bought my now ex-girlfriend a Tiffany bracelet :-) not in her good books now though :-(
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    jrduquemin wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Why is the going rate rate for an engagement ring so inflated 'in a girls mind'?

I wouldn't know about such things, never paid attention becasue I have never been close to being engaged.

However, i do know that if a woman receives any kinds of jewellery from Tiffany, then you will be in the good books for a loooooooooong time.

i bought my now ex-girlfriend a Tiffany bracelet :-) not in her good books now though :-(

I gave Mrs G a pearl necklace, she loves it when I splash out on her :shock:
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Gazlar wrote:
    jrduquemin wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:

I gave Mrs G a pearl necklace, she loves it when I splash out on her :shock:

send her round and ill make her a pair of matching ear-rings.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    ha ha she said Tampax.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    MissBint37 wrote:
    mudsucker wrote:
    Dear "Grill the Gash", (sounds painfull :shock: )

Why do women get so excited by shoes, shoe shopping and owning vast collections of shoes?

I personally hate shoe shopping and try to avoid it at all costs. I buy a pair, wear them till they fall apart, consider if going bare foot for a while, then begrudgingly drag myself into town and troll around the shops wishing i could be anywhere else.

Thanks,

Ben

I hate shopping too, but I am aware I am in the minority. Do I like shoes? Theyre OK, well if we are talking 6 1/4" stilettos but otherwise I'm not actually that bothered. Same goes for bags.

Maybe Kitty should answer this one as I don't feel I am properly qualified!!!

I like shopping, it's nice to wear things you think are pretty when you feel, lets say not so pretty, helps boost your confidence which I suppose is vain but there you go. I won't tell you how many shoes and handbags I have :lol:
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    I'm rapidly falling in love with MissBint!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Kitty
    ddraver wrote:

We have man number 4...
  • jpstar
    jpstar Posts: 561
    Kitty
    Man number 4 that has admitted to it...
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Is wiping on the curtains afterwards really that bad?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Ladies.

Comments please.

chSgQ.jpg

what is the issue of leaving the seat up?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    MissBint37, do you have an identical twin sister working at Chill Factore?
    I swear you were there, but I couldn't remember your real name, and I just couldn't figure out a way to ask a girl "hey, are you Bint?" without getting a groin full of knee.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Kitty wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

We have man number 4...

Sorry but hot biking, snowboarding, girl who ll take one for the team (as it were) and who appears to have a realistic, pragmatic view of life and the world is approaching perfect woman status...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    ddraver, you obviously haven't read her mind numbing relationship thread :lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599

He was obviously too busy in the Women forum trying to get lucky.
    ddraver wrote:
    very nice - I'm a boy so I'm not sure i'm allowed in here. Come and play in the General bit if you need any help!
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    cooldad wrote:

He was obviously too busy in the Women forum trying to get lucky.
    ddraver wrote:
    very nice - I'm a boy so I'm not sure i'm allowed in here. Come and play in the General bit if you need any help!

BUSTED!!!!!!
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    edited May 2011
    Ruined...

Give, up your not gonna get to smash Missbint she'd eat you alive.
  • Kitty
    Ruined...

Give, up your not gonna gonna get to smash Missbint she'd eat you alive.

Haha this!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    nicklouse wrote:
    Ladies.

Comments please.

what is the issue of leaving the seat up?

I don't care about the toilet seat being left up...as long as it's clean. Mens' bathrooms have a tendency to be scruffy on occasion :evil:
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37, do you have an identical twin sister working at Chill Factore?
    I swear you were there, but I couldn't remember your real name, and I just couldn't figure out a way to ask a girl "hey, are you Bint?" without getting a groin full of knee.

When was this supposed sighting? I used to work there as an instructor, but I left a while back, so if it was recent, it was probably my evil twin.
  • MissBint37

^^ This :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    OK girls, why can women not stand the sight of their bloke doing absolutely nothing?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissBint37
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    OK girls, why can women not stand the sight of their bloke doing absolutely nothing?

It depends on the circumstances...but the main thing is if he has nothing to do, then why the hell is he not having sex with me???!!!

If he is too tired, he should be sleeping, in bed...... if he has enough energy to sit on the sofa and demand cups of tea, he has enough energy for a bit of a sex session even if it involves me making most of the effort.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It depends on the circumstances...but the main thing is if he has nothing to do, then why the hell is he not having sex with me???!!!

If he is too tired, he should be sleeping, in bed...... if he has enough energy to sit on the sofa and demand cups of tea, he has enough energy for a bit of a sex session even if it involves me making most of the effort.

Are you really a woman? or have you had a sex op or summat. it was not the answer i was expecting from a woman....
  • Kitty
    We your just stereotyping now. Not all women are evil all the time.

I'm all for women being equal and all the but when I have a boyfriend I quite enjoy letting him chill while I cook some food and do a bit of tidying, probs a bit old fashioned.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Kitty wrote:

I'm all for women being equal and all the but when I have a boyfriend I quite enjoy letting him chill while I cook some food and do a bit of tidying, probs a bit old fashioned.
    :lol:

Just had visions of the Kitty household back in the 1950's :lol::lol::lol:
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • MissBint37
    Kitty wrote:

Yer this too, if I am busy doing something I want to do, the bloke can do whatever they like even if that includes nothing.

I love cooking, but, if I cook they have to do the dishes :lol: Having said that I clean as I go so I wash up most of it before dinner is even ready so it's not like I leave every pot/pan in the kitchen dirty and ready for them to clean!!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Top reply, that's the right attitude. I was expecting something about loads of 'jobs' that needed doing, though clearly these are a different type of jobs from the ones you were thinking of :)

You'll now find a lot of forumites with nothing to do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]