The Crudcatcher Endomondo Distance Challenge Thread

Comments

• njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    The fair weather riders are obviously losing out this month, compare the average mileages to those of 3 months ago!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    njee20 wrote:
    The fair weather riders are obviously losing out this month, compare the average mileages to those of 3 months ago!
    I haven't got Endomondo capabilities, and I'm working away from home. So shove your conclusions where the sun don't shine.
  • njee20
    I'll shove your conclusions in a minute.
  • Been busy with work this month so only just got round to putting up the new challenges for Oct.

Invitations sent.
  • mike1-2
    mike1-2 Posts: 456
    Not been here for a while but I'm winning!
  • njee20
    Bloody hell, good effort! Bit slow though ;-)
  • mike1-2
    Doing a charity cycle ride through France and only doing rough times average speed is around 20km but up the hills are a bit slower! It's bloody warm though, hit 28 today!
  • njee20
    Much like it has been here for 10 days or so then!
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Help needed!

I did a ride last night (oo er) but it didn't upload properly off my phone. It was on the site as 1.2 miles (actual was about 17) and on my phone it still had the 'not uploaded' symbol next to it.

So I went online, deleted the 1.2 mile ride and uploaded again. Now it shows as uploaded on the phone, but it's not appearing online.

It's not just a commute either, it's an actual route that I want saved for navigational porpoises.

Any ideas?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • njee20
    How long did you leave it - it sometimes seems to take a while to appear online, whilst other times it's immediate!
  • bails87
    A couple of hours now. I want my free stuff to work quicker dammit! :lol:

I can't seem to find the .gpx files (if that's what they are) anywhere on my phone either, was hoping I could just do a manual upload with that.
    MTB/CX

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    bails87
    i have had that happen but i couldnt get it back :cry:

been a poor this month, with a mixture of not remembering to start the recording and a couple of rides where i didnt want people to know ive been out riding :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • njee20
    Pretty good month for me, not uploaded all of it yet, but got 590 miles in the Garmin, riding 24 miles home tonight and then 50ish miles on the MTB on Sunday.
  • mike1-2
    Mine's not working properly. :(
  • Dire month for me. Had so much on I've barely had any time at all on the bike.

Looks like being even less for Nov though all things considered :roll:

Will set up the Nov challenge later tonight :)
  • Gwaredd
    Gwaredd Posts: 251
    Nov Challenges now posted and invites sent.

Hi Matt. Just sent an Endomondo friend request as I'd be interested in receiving these challenge invites if that's cool with you?

Am in training for a Grim challenge in Feb, so will be doing a fair bit of running (I hope!) too.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Just a check in, i'm holding back a little this moth with the uploads but i could actually end up not bottom for a change! :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    i'm holding back a little this moth

Isn't that a bit cruel?

Finaly getting my mojo back. No longer stiff on the bike and starting to get some form. :D
  • bails87
    Ugh, my legs were dead on the commute this morning. I'm praying for a tailwind home! Still, too much of my mileage is on the road, not much I can do about that though, other than move somewhere more MTB friendly and ride to work through a trail centre!
    MTB/CX

• njee20
    Not a great month for me, been ill for a fair proportion of it so taking it fairly easy. Suspect El Cap will overtake me when he uploads for the end of the month.
  • Just downloaded a couple more rides to Endomondo, I had a 20m ride that the Garmin managed to corrupt the data on. I never thought I'd be so pissed off about something like that :lol:

Hopefully I'll be able to get some better mileage in for December as I've got a decent amount of time off!
  • Im in for next month, need a little motivation to get out...and also to see how much millage you guys are putting in.
  • El Capitano
    njee20 wrote:
    Suspect El Cap will overtake me when he uploads for the end of the month.

Not ridden today - unfortunately I needed to use the car. Back on the bike tomorrow though, but December is going to be a bad month workwise for riding - too many late nights. :(
  • njee20 wrote:

Not ridden today - unfortunately I needed to use the car. Back on the bike tomorrow though, but December is going to be a bad month workwise for riding - too many late nights. :(

You got another dictator to overthrow?
  • El Capitano
    njee20 wrote:

You got another dictator to overthrow?

Someone's got to do it... :wink:
  • bails87
    Endomondo pro is 10p in Android Market at the moment!
    MTB/CX

• Nope, it's 6p!

EDIT: That's a bit cheeky, puts it up to 10p once you click buy. Thievein barstewards :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bails87
    VAT?
    MTB/CX

• bails87 wrote:
    VAT?

HE SAID..... THAT'S A BIT CHEEKY

:lol:

I'll get mein coat.