The Receptionist....

Comments

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    neuronu.jpg
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • fenboy369
    fenboy369 Posts: 425
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    fenboy369 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Lastly back on Morals

Has anyone considered how big the Husband is (or how psycho the husband is. Remember Raul Moat) and how much of a butt kicking he'd likely dish out if and when he finds out.

I mean this, self preservation, may be the deciding factor before any morals are even questioned....

Having been 'in bed' with the GF when her 'husband'* decided to come and inspect 'his house' at 2.30am, I can confirm that this should be No.1 priority! Fortunately he shat his pants when I got out of 'his bed' to have a word about his conduct. I went down stairs and offered him a cup of tea, he didnt know what to do. :shock: The police arrived shortly after and got him to leave. I then boshed his 'wife' twice more before sunrise. :wink: Hehehe!

* They have been seperated over two years, but are not yet divorced.
    << Through squinted eye >>

So you were in this guys house shagging his wife, who is/was also your girlfriend?

He comes home at 2.30am. Why so late and why did he come round to inspect his house? Was he living there at the time?

What conduct did you discuss with him?

Why did he have to leave his property?

Sounds like he was a beta to me?

Does sound a bit Dodge, doesnt it..... She is separated, I am separated, basically he came round late as he thought I may be there, wanted to catch me out and cause a scene and threaten me. He got a chilled out response from me, combined with my physical presense and his lack of physical presense, he shat it and I didn't need to do much more than stand in front of him. He wasnt/isnt living there. We discussed the fact that 2.30am isnt a normal time for a chat. The police backed that up and asked him to leave. He refused, they offered him a bed for the night in exchange for a charge of breach of the peace. He left in a huff.
    I am claiming Alfa Status on this one as 1. I had/have the woman (and had her twice more that night). and 2. There was no need for any form of fisticuffs as he saw that he was massively out gunned and didnt even bother. Result.
    '11 Cannondale Synapse 105CD - FCN 4
    '11 Schwinn Corvette - FCN 15?
    '09 Pitch Comp - FCN (why bother?) 11
    '07 DewDeluxe (Bent up after being run over) - FCN 8
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,629
    fenboy369 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Why so late and why did he come round to inspect his house? Was he living there at the time?

Did anyone else first read the "inspect his house" and assume he didn't mean his bricks and mortar "home" as it were?

ps - loving the thread, brilliant for friday afternoon post burger and beer lunch.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    fenboy369 wrote:

Does sound a bit Dodge, doesnt it..... She is separated, I am separated, basically he came round late as he thought I may be there, wanted to catch me out and cause a scene and threaten me. He got a chilled out response from me, combined with my physical presense and his lack of physical presense, he shat it and I didn't need to do much more than stand in front of him. He wasnt/isnt living there. We discussed the fact that 2.30am isnt a normal time for a chat. The police backed that up and asked him to leave. He refused, they offered him a bed for the night in exchange for a charge of breach of the peace. He left in a huff.
    I am claiming Alfa Status on this one as 1. I had/have the woman (and had her twice more that night). and 2. There was no need for any form of fisticuffs as he saw that he was massively out gunned and didnt even bother. Result.

The guy was a Beta the moment he seperated from his wife and allowed her to keep possession of the house.

People have forgotten the term kicked to the kerb. I mean honestly, and this does really irk me. If I and Ms DDD seperated there is no way I'm moving out. She'd have to. And if we lived in seperate rooms and she bought back a dude to play with. I'm gonna fight/join in/do something weird. Film it and put it on Redtube. I mean if I must hit rock bottom, I'll do it my way as an Alpha! (Better to burn out than fade away).

Ahem... yeah the guy gave her possession of the house, but kept the key... indicated he was a Beta. The fact that you stood there infront of him half awake, (possibly) naked and smelling of his woman and he did nothing but talk (that would be fading away) confirms this.

Living with himself must be hard from that point onwards.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    edited March 2011
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    People have forgotten the term kicked to the kerb. I mean honestly, and this does really irk me. If I and Ms DDD seperated there is no way I'm moving out. She'd have to.

big words but............

legally....its a lot more complex if you co-own the house... No?

I am not married, however myself and partner (together 13 years...unlucky for some?) co-own our house. we have agreed that should we no longer be together for any reason (creating a will was the reason we were thinking about it)....neither of us would have another partner in the house....

If we split...we sell. full stop.
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    [Actually its a 'connie' made by Durex. It's actually called 'Performa'.

What you mean gentlemen no longer use ram's horns and intestines. Verily, say it isn't so. Yeah, I think I got that bit.

To be honest with you these brand names could easily be co-opted into bike tyres i.e. Performer and Featherlite road bike tyres. Ribbed for Cyclocross. Roughrider and Blitzkrieg for MTB. Extra Safe for nodders and hybrids.

I should imagine Gatorskins would make one's eyes water.

My personal faves are

Ultremo, Durano and Attack/Force!

"Honey, this side is called attack and this, this side is called, FORCE!"

If only Schwalbe made condoms, I'd be recommending Marathon Plus to the OP
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,372
    Yep he's all about the big words that DDD. I wouldn't fancy his chances given that Ms DDD is a lawyer.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,629
    rjsterry wrote:
    Yep he's all about the big words that DDD. I wouldn't fancy his chances given that Ms DDD is a lawyer.

I think we all know who wears the trouers in that house and its not because his thighs are so humongous he can't buy them to fit...
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    All this talk of alpha and beta sounds a little desperate to me.

If you have to keep harping on about being an alpha, you probably ain't one.
    If you are cool, you don't have to talk about being cool, you just are and the same applies to being an alpha.
    IMHO

Fenboy proved he was alpha in that situation by his actions.
    "Fancy a cup of tea? I'm a bit dehydrated after shagging your missus!"
    Class!!
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922

They'd be a bugger to put on though.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • rjsterry
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    All this talk of alpha and beta sounds a little desperate to me.

If you are cool, you don't have to talk about being cool, you just are and the same applies to being an alpha.
    IMHO

Fenboy proved he was alpha in that situation by his actions.
    Class!!

Was just thinking the same thing.

I did like the reference in fenboy's post to being an 'alfa' male. Bit of a Romeo as well by all accounts.

IGMC.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

True story......

I was sat next to an old fat American at Dinner talking about how fecking great I was....

He said that I should talk to Bill (on the other side of me) another old fat American as Bill had once been in the Army or something and had done things....

"So Bill" says I full of a 25year olds unshakebale belief in his own awesomeness "Doug says you were in the Army for a while"

"ah" says Bill "yeah - I served for while but that was a long time ago, nothing really"

Scenting a good chance to big myself up I pressed on . . .

"Oh really - did you serve In Germany or mostly the US?"

"Actually I was a marine, did some tours in Vietnam, the last one as a battalion commander"

Shut me the Feck Up. I filled his glass all night . . . . .
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • DonDaddyD
    cee wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    fenboy369 wrote:
    People have forgotten the term kicked to the kerb. I mean honestly, and this does really irk me. If I and Ms DDD seperated there is no way I'm moving out. She'd have to.

big words but............

legally....its a lot more complex if you co-own the house... No?

I am not married, however myself and partner (together 13 years...unlucky for some?) co-own our house. we have agreed that should we no longer be together for any reason (creating a will was the reason we were thinking about it)....neither of us would have another partner in the house....

If we split...we sell. full stop.

Oh, I'd expect we'd sell. But up to that point I'm expecting a full on case of War of the Roses.

In fact in an argument Ms DDD already said she'd take me to the f*cking cleaners if I ever left her... :shock:
    EKE wrote:
    IMHO

So true...
    EKE wrote:
    Lets not get into a dick swinging, notches on the bedpost competition, but when I was at uni, I would have considered numbers like that a bit of a drought!

Just saying....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rjsterry
    redvee wrote:

Levers?! :o:cry: :? :shock:
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• EKE_38BPM
    DDD wrote:
    EKE wrote:
    IMHO

So true...
    EKE wrote:
    Lets not get into a dick swinging, notches on the bedpost competition, but when I was at uni, I would have considered numbers like that a bit of a drought!

Just saying....

I don't keep going on about being an alpha.

Just saying.

• DonDaddyD
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    DDD wrote:
    EKE wrote:
    IMHO

So true...
    EKE wrote:

Just saying....

I don't keep going on about being an alpha.

Just saying.

Ooooo

Everyone bigs themself up. There is, however, often always someone better. Way of my World...

But seriously the guy in Fen's story sounds like a punk and I don't think I could go out like that.
    Food Chain number = 4

• Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    rjsterry wrote:

I think we all know who wears the trouers in that house and its not because his thighs are so humongous he can't buy them to fit...

Indeed we do.... it's the mouse.
  • EKE_38BPM
    Monkeypump wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Indeed we do.... it's the mouse.

Whilst DDD is managing 3 betas, Mrs DDD is wearing a pencil skirt and, ahem, 'entertaining' the mouse of the house.

• rjsterry
    I thought Ms DDD had trained the mouse to appear on demand as an alternative to 'not tonight dear I've got a headache'.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Sounds like your close to removing the D again....
  • DonDaddyD
    Alright alright, I overplayed the Alpha/Beta thing.

I was asking for it...
    Food Chain number = 4

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Everyone bigs themself up.

not everyone...some are quietly confident. 8)
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • EKE_38BPM
    rjsterry wrote:
    I thought Ms DDD had trained the mouse to appear on demand as an alternative to 'not tonight dear I've got a headache'.

A little bit of that, but I think the mouse appears to stop DDD having it away with the mouse's woman.

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    rjsterry wrote:
    redvee wrote:

Levers?! :o:cry: :? :shock:[/quote

Wasn't there a video circulating around with an old guy showing how to fit them just by using your thumbs and bouncing it up and down on a bench?]
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    SimonAH wrote:
    Wasn't there a video circulating around with an old guy showing how to fit them just by using your thumbs and bouncing it up and down on a bench?]

Holy Jaysus

It can be a struggle in the dark to work out which way the rolling goes but that sounds a bit much . . . . . .
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • SimonAH wrote:

Holy Jaysus

It can be a struggle in the dark to work out which way the rolling goes but that sounds a bit much . . . . . .

People who aren't fuggers leave the lights on.

Just sayin'...
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • DonDaddyD
    I'm gonna throw this one out there.

Since there seems to be a large number of guys and one girl (LiT) who have no problem playing the third person in an affair and/or are willing to indulge a wife/husband in playing away.

Where do you all stand on actually playing away? Or being the victim of a partner playing away? Have you ever, has it ever happened to you? Watch the double standards fly.

Yes I invoked the unspoken conversation. But you all were picking on me....
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD
    Greg66 wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

Holy Jaysus

People who aren't fuggers leave the lights on.

Just sayin'...

I knew it, I knew you were a freak! Floor to celling mirror so you can point at yourself you American Psycho!

I'm a lights off under the duvet man. :oops:
    Food Chain number = 4

• dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'm gonna throw this one out there.

Since there seems to be a large number of guys and one girl (LiT) who have no problem playing the third person in an affair and/or are willing to indulge a wife/husband in playing away.

Where do you all stand on actually playing away? Or being the victim of a partner playing away? Have you ever, has it ever happened to you? Watch the double standards fly.

Yes I invoked the unspoken conversation. But you all were picking on me....

I've been the 3rd person but I've not cheated.
    I'd like to think I wouldn't but it'd probably depend on nork size and alcohol consumed.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • snooks
    snooks Posts: 1,521

I should imagine Gatorskins would make one's eyes water.

Not as much as Onza Porcupines would have BITD :shock:
    FCN:5, 8 & 9
    If I'm not riding I'm shooting http://grahamsnook.com
    THE Game
    Watch out for HGVs