The Receptionist....

Comments

• tx14 wrote:
    flimflam_machine
    you assume men aren't walking sperm dispensers. you need to justify that.

So cycnical! Why do I need to justify it? Do you have evidence that that's all that men are?
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Everyone has their own moral compass and expecting others on a forum to entirely agree is a hiding to nothing

Then there's also if no one knows point of view, but anyone with any experience knows the information always finds a way out

So, Hammy got his hole with the office bike got drunk and posted it... good lad.
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'd be scared for my health. hot+loose=more partners, and that might mean more chance of ugly stuff.

Put two 'extra safe' on and cover them in vaseline.

Ummm you do know that petroleum products dissolve latex, yus?
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'd be scared for my health. hot+loose=more partners, and that might mean more chance of ugly stuff.

You wouldn't feel a thing until the vaseline ate through the extra safes and then you'd be feeling the burn for ages (so I've been told).
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    rjsterry wrote:

ETA: DDD, (seing as you've added the pencil skirt thing) you do realise that you've built that particular fantasy up so much that in the unlikely event that the opportunity actually arose, the reality is pretty much guaranteed to disappoint.
    Upon seeing Liz Hrley in a pencil skirt:
    Me: JNszpJRW.jpg
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    On the flipside to that;

I was the office bike, 15 office girls, from what I remember, in one year was my record........ I was such a slag. Several wives involved too....not good.

In fact I managed an affair for 3 years with an American girl during my early twenties.....whilst also being a "lad".

oh yoof......where have you gone?!
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    gtvlusso wrote:
    On the flipside to that;

I was the office bike, 15 office girls, from what I remember, in one year was my record........ I was such a slag. Several wives involved too....not good.

In fact I managed an affair for 3 years with an American girl during my early twenties.....whilst also being a "lad".

In your case, it probably dropped off.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • EKE_38BPM
    gtvlusso wrote:
    On the flipside to that;

Lets not get into a dick swinging, notches on the bedpost competition, but when I was at uni, I would have considered numbers like that a bit of a drought!

• DonDaddyD

What happened to your alpha status? I'm sure that Liz would be missing out hugely if you turned her down.

I am alpha. But Liz Hurley is like Alpha+1. If in her presence I'm happy to be Beta. As an American lady once told me. The trick to being a good Dom is by being a good Sub. :wink:
    Chapeau for honesty, isn't she single now anyway? and what happened to that picture?
    Took it down because I wanted a more recent one... may find later.
    You wouldn't feel a thing until the vaseline ate through the extra safes and then you'd be feeling the burn for ages (so I've been told).

Yes Vas eats latex. It's Liz Hurley though so.... you know, you know you know. You know what I'm saying.

Lastly back on Morals

Has anyone considered how big the Husband is (or how psycho the husband is. Remember Raul Moat) and how much of a butt kicking he'd likely dish out if and when he finds out.

I mean this, self preservation, may be the deciding factor before any morals are even questioned....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    davis wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Beat me to it! Oil based products disolve rubber which is why you should try to prevent chain and drive train lube getting onto your bike tyres, it weakens them...
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • EKE_38BPM
    davis wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Beat me to it! Oil based products disolve rubber which is why you should try to prevent chain and drive train lube getting onto your bike tyres, it weakens them...

Well done for bringing the conversation back to bikes.

The type you ride.

Oh, you know what I mean.

• DonDaddyD
    edited March 2011
    If I ride a Bianchi without tyres does it still count as unprotected? I mean sparks would be flying and everything!

Because you know... I still have this thing for Bianchi's... so much so I'd hope that in another lifetime I'd meet a girl called Bianchi in a pencil skirt....

(I reckon the Bikeradar Powers that Be are sure regreting ever making Commuting Chat....lol)
    Food Chain number = 4

• drays
    drays Posts: 119
    edited March 2011
    Woah there - you need an OT bringing such thoughs into this thread... :wink:
    2014 Planet X Pro Carbon
    2012 Boardman Hybrid Comp
    2010 Boardman Pro Hardtail
    c1994 Raleigh Outland MTB
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    edited March 2011
    drays wrote:
    Beat me to it! Oil based products disolve rubber which is why you should try to prevent chain and drive train lube getting onto your bike tyres, it weakens them...Woah there - you need an OT bringing such thoughs into this thread... :wink:

Would butter count as an oil based product?
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    drays wrote:
    Woah there - you need an OT bringing such thoughs into this thread... :wink:[/quote]

Yes I was trying to bring the conversation back round to bikes with wheels and pedals? Remember those?
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Lastly back on Morals

Has anyone considered how big the Husband is (or how psycho the husband is. Remember Raul Moat) and how much of a butt kicking he'd likely dish out if and when he finds out.

I mean this, self preservation, may be the deciding factor before any morals are even questioned....

but you're an alpha male aren't you? other men shouldn't concern you... unless you want reality to smack you in the face? :lol:
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • drays
    drays Posts: 119
    Is anyone else actually getting any work done today???

This thread is just too entertaining!

:lol::lol::lol:
    2014 Planet X Pro Carbon
    2012 Boardman Hybrid Comp
    2010 Boardman Pro Hardtail
    c1994 Raleigh Outland MTB
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Sewinman wrote:
    drays wrote:
    Beat me to it! Oil based products disolve rubber which is why you should try to prevent chain and drive train lube getting onto your bike tyres, it weakens them...Woah there - you need an OT bringing such thoughs into this thread... :wink:

Would butter count as an oil based product?

I bloody hope no..... Ooooooh I broadcast that one didn't I? :oops:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • DonDaddyD
    edited March 2011
    See my post about unprotected riding to discuss wheels.

Anyway, Guys what is the likelihood that I'd wear two 'extra safe'?

The only thing that makes you 'feel' less than one extra safe is Performa. But that's because it has a anesthetic cream in the tip that melts on impact and that desensitizes too the point where you may as well not bother.

Besides only girls buy 'extra safe' IME....

Of course I wouldn't use vaseline. Liquid silk, liquid silk.
    Food Chain number = 4

• Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    drays wrote:
    Is anyone else actually getting any work done today???

This thread is just too entertaining!

:lol::lol::lol:

A very good day for me to be WFH!
  • Monkeypump wrote:

Wanking from home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGg1567fzTY
  • EKE_38BPM
    I've been told that gay men use extra safe. More robust you see.

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,980
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Was that before or after they used one with you?
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Seems to me the moral of this story is not to fall in love with the office bike unless you are happy for someone else to take it for a ride.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • I always wondered why this site is called Bike Radar.

The receptionist is for RIDING
    Wind. Cold. Rain. Pick two.
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    "My friend" told me that gays use extra safe.

:wink:
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Monkeypump wrote:

Wanking from home?

With the image of a grinning DDD slipping on an Extra Safe and holding a bottle of Liquid Silk? Unlikely!!!
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Was that before or after they used one with you?

I have no homosexual experiences and I don't want any.

Maybe DDD knows a bit more about that sort of thing from watching 2 guys 1 cup!!!!

• DonDaddyD
    EKE wrote:
    DUDE!!!

Though a gay man, I suspect he was gay. Informed me about liquid silk. I wonder if I can use it on my drivetrain?
    Sketch wrote:
    Seems to me the moral of this story is not to fall in love with the office bike unless you are happy for someone else to take it for a ride.
    Well certainly not while he 'owned' the bike. It's like your next door neighbour having a spare set of keys to your car...
    Food Chain number = 4

• EKE_38BPM
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    ... liquid silk. I wonder if I can use it on my drivetrain?

Drivetrain...interesting name for it!