ripped off

Comments

• stigofthedump
    stigofthedump Posts: 331
    My Marin is 17.5 inches. My GT road bike is Large. Both fit me well and i enjoy riding them as much as i enjoy reading this thread.

Does anybody else have a bike that fits?
  • Westerberg
    Westerberg Posts: 652
    My Marin is 17.5 inches. My GT road bike is Large. Both fit me well and i enjoy riding them as much as i enjoy reading this thread.

Does anybody else have a bike that fits?
    i REALLY love jaffa cakes
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke Posts: 402
    Not the bike Jim. But I am interested in the frame. Steelem's going to get it stripped down then I'll go and have a look. Will need to be weeknd though cos I've not got the time to drive there and back in the week because I need to work ( to herever he lives I'm still not sure I'll have to look)
    Luke
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    fair play. Nice frame.

Things are looking up steelem.

looks like you'll be getting some of your hard earned scrilla back. Might not even need to murder the e-bay guy. (not that you used e-bay)
  • steelem
    steelem Posts: 199
    we will see i need this 200 quid from the seller before i do anything!
    jim453 wrote:
    fair play. Nice frame.

Things are looking up steelem.

looks like you'll be getting some of your hard earned scrilla back. Might not even need to murder the e-bay guy. (not that you used e-bay)
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    steelem wrote:
    funny enough originally from bham - but thats what i thought it would be like when i moved down here - tractors etc - but im afraid your wrong & so was I its a normal town but its WHITE!!!

I lived there for 4 years and it's the only place I've seen a sign that said

FOR SALE
    MANUAR

:lol::lol:

I can't read and I can't rite but I can drive a tra'or

:lol:
  • steelem
    your not takin the pee out of me - im from brum LOL
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:
    funny enough originally from bham - but thats what i thought it would be like when i moved down here - tractors etc - but im afraid your wrong & so was I its a normal town but its WHITE!!!

I lived there for 4 years and it's the only place I've seen a sign that said

FOR SALE
    MANUAR

:lol::lol:

I can't read and I can't rite but I can drive a tra'or

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    steelem wrote:

Apparently people from Bermingham are thick
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • schweiz
    steelem wrote:

wasn't trying to take the piss out of you, that's why i included your original post that said you were from Birmingham.

If I was gonna take the the piss out of a Brummie that would be far easier!
  • steelem
    edited May 2010
    that might be true though i was born in essex & lived in a town on the outskirts of birmingham which was approx 25 miles away! anyway I heard ppl from nwales would really like a nice place to live!
    steelem wrote:

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    steelem wrote:
    that might be true though i was born in essex & lived in a town on the outskirts of birmingham which was approx 25 miles away!
    steelem wrote:

I'd recommend you stop digging as Essex seems to have a similar reputation to Birmingham
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • steelem
    how old are you 13?
    steelem wrote:
    that might be true though i was born in essex & lived in a town on the outskirts of birmingham which was approx 25 miles away!
    steelem wrote:

I'd recommend you stop digging as Essex seems to have a similar reputation to Birmingham
  • schweiz
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:

wasn't trying to take the wee-wee out of you, that's why i included your original post that said you were from Birmingham.

If I was gonna take the the wee-wee out of a Brummie that would be far easier!

Found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zOaiaV3ZHw
  • steelem
    lets see what yould use if i was to say the colour of my skin was black ??
    schweiz wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:

wasn't trying to take the wee-wee out of you, that's why i included your original post that said you were from Birmingham.

Found it...

• Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    softlad wrote:
    steelem wrote:

so as well as being desperately naive - you are also a racist bigot...??

I was going to ask if it was snowing up there perhaps. It's a bit chilly here but not that cold.
  • Lucky Luke
    Its very cold here today . Thinking about putting the heating on. Typical I've just this morning put my winter clothes in the loft for the summer as well .
    Luke
  • schweiz
    steelem wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:

Found it...

if you want to start playing the racist card, the last time i checked 'brummie' wasn't a race! And as someone who is an ethnic minority where I live, I know exactly how it feels to be discriminated against because of your place of birth!
  • steelem
    edited May 2010
    shut up then you retard - stop taking the pee - if you got something worth while to say then say it if not Fak off
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:

Found it...

if you want to start playing the racist card, the last time i checked 'brummie' wasn't a race! And as someone who is an ethnic minority where I live, I know exactly how it feels to be discriminated against because of your place of birth!
  • Lucky Luke
    as a friend of mine in Glasgow used to say :
    "there's only one thing worse than a bigot and that's a bloody Catholic ! "

This is a joke before anyone starts moaning .
    Luke
  • schweiz
    steelem wrote:
    shut up then you retard - stop taking the pee - if you got something worth while to say then say it if not Fak off
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:

Found it...

Retard....Not been called that since Junior 2

OK...I'm out...I'll just sit back and watch this thread grow safe in the knowledge that I haven't dropped £2k on the wrong sized bike which had a mis-matched wheelset then let the only bargaining chip I had go for half the price that was agreed.
  • steelem
    I have a few final words to say to you "Get Lost"
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    schweiz wrote:
    steelem wrote:

Found it...

Retard....Not been called that since Junior 2

OK...I'm out...I'll just sit back and watch this thread grow safe in the knowledge that I haven't dropped £2k on the wrong sized bike which had a mis-matched wheelset then let the only bargaining chip I had go for half the price that was agreed.
  • Alinshearah
    Alinshearah Posts: 339
    I've bookmarked this thread. It's a classic. The ending to Lost made more sense. I've got no work done in the last week or so cause I have to keep nipping back here to get the latest update. ROFPMSL :lol:
  • Westerberg
    Westerberg Posts: 652
    denaliSm.jpg
  • Alinshearah
    Alinshearah Posts: 339
    Westerberg wrote:
    denaliSm.jpg
    Are those Steelem's two wheels

The dog doesn't look comfortable. Maybe it should have got a 54cm frame not a 56cm
  • tebbit
    tebbit Posts: 604
    Hours of fun, thanks folks :D
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    It's Steel 'em's guide dog.He got it off eBay - advertised as a greyhound, he didn't realise his mistake 'til he got home. :D

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    steelem wrote:

You don't want to hear what i'd say :twisted:

:wink: Joke, i think you'll find people care as much about the colour of your skin as the colour of your pubes or bike :P
  • Soni
    Soni Posts: 1,217
    Westerberg wrote:
    denaliSm.jpg
    Are those Steelem's two wheels

The dog doesn't look comfortable. Maybe it should have got a 54cm frame not a 56cm
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    ratsbeyfus wrote:
    It's Steel 'em's guide dog.He got it off eBay - advertised as a greyhound, he didn't realise his mistake 'til he got home. :D

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Flasheart
    Flasheart Posts: 1,278
    I really hate confrontational arguements like this but..................ROFPMSL sorry :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle. ...Stapp’s Ironical Paradox Law
    FCN3
    http://img87.yfrog.com/img87/336/mycubeb.jpg
    http://lonelymiddlesomethingguy.blogspot.com/