ripped off

Comments

• Is this the thread where we slag off wiggle for completely unjust reasons or where we laugh at people with more money than sense ?. I find it hard to read straight when I m rolling round on the floor laughing.

I bet the Barsteward didn't give you any haribo either

£1.25 for sign up http://www.quidco.com/user/491172/42301

Cashback on wiggle,CRC,evans follow the link
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/MTBkarl
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    steelem wrote:
    this has been an absolute nightmare - i could really kick myself for what i have done here. thanks Jim

jim453 wrote:
    Well, congratulations.

That was exhausting. Glad it's sorted.
    Go on then, we can laugh at that too ....
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    steelem wrote:
    this has been an absolute nightmare - i could really kick myself for what i have done here. thanks Jim

jim453 wrote:
    Well, congratulations.

Could I just point out that when you boot yourself up the arse, you need to do it properly as you can't send it back!
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Soni
    Soni Posts: 1,217
    I think BikeRadar should offer councelling to all those who have posted in this thread over the past 8 years (seems that long) as its stopped all of a sudden and i think a lot of members are going to find it difficult to readjust....
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    I feel a profound loss :cry:
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    + 1

I'm bored.

Steelem, get the local paper out and start scouring the classifieds for purchases. If you haven't already.
  • rapid_uphill
    rapid_uphill Posts: 841
    If feel ripped off, this thread had legs and the sellers mum went and paid out. i cant believe it.
  • jim453
    edited May 2010
    Steelem needs to get even with the e-bay guy.

I know a way.

Looks like he's got a pretty good relationship with the e-bay's mum.

You know what you need to do steelem.

fortune favours the brave.....
  • giant_man
    Yes like that. Is she a Milf steelem?
  • jim453
    I'm afraid in this case the ILF part is neither here nor there.

There's a principle at stake.

You might have to take this one for the forum steelem.

Now get to work.

In fact, she may already be in the classifieds at the back of your local rag so you can kill both birds with one stone.
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    Wonder if the original seller has seen this thread..... I'm sure he'd be willing to settle on good terms after being called a joke, a con artist, swindler, rip off merchant and god knows what else on top of being threatened.
  • jim453
    To be fair, 99 percent of this wonderful thread is in support of the original seller.

It's only in the last page or so that we've sort of started to get behind steelem, and even then only because he has shown himself to be a good sport, however hapless he may be.

@?

Now steelem, you any further on with 'the plan' yet.
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    She would be more like a GILF than a MILF seeing as how the seller is 44 years old, she must be at least in her 60s.
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • giant_man
    antfly wrote:
    She would be more like a GILF than a MILF seeing as how the seller is 44 years old, she must be at least in her 60s.
    good point, gilf then ...
  • jim453
    This is about settling a score. I didn't say it was going to be pretty.

And in any case, like before. It's unlikely that the ILF bit applies. However old.

Is this getting weird?

Right,

I'm off out on my bike.
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    antfly wrote:

Or possibly the fact it was her Ebay account might mean that "44" is her age and that he is some juvenile with the usual under-developed sense of obligation.
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    Nah, the esteemed op {who knows him pretty well now} says that`s his age.
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • rapid_uphill
    rapid_uphill Posts: 841
    Im gonna email wiggle asap. im sure they would like the chance to respond to these aligations.
    guilliano wrote:
    Wonder if the original seller has seen this thread..... I'm sure he'd be willing to settle on good terms after being called a joke, a con artist, swindler, rip off merchant and god knows what else on top of being threatened.
  • Alinshearah
    Alinshearah Posts: 339
    I keep coming back in the hope that there has been a new twist in the tale. But sadly there hasn't. After watching Ashes to Ashes and Lost, I'm not used to these tidy conclusive ending.
  • Soni
    Soni Posts: 1,217
    guilliano wrote:

Exactly what i was thinking mate and posted a few pages ago, i'm just wondering who is going to be the bravest one out of us all to break the news to him.....

It would certainly bring this thread back to life now that its all gone quiet, we need to get this thread back on the boil and what better way to do it? :D
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,716
    Could we not all post some stuff on the bay and wait for the Steelster to fall into the trap?
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke Posts: 402
    How come this thread's still going on ? Steelem's got his £200 back so he's happy. I for one am pleased for him., That's it really. It's not a soap opera (not that I watch them) i must add not even Eastenders which seems to be on the TV nearly every night. I don't know how old Steelem is but I hate to see anyone taken advantage of. Not evryone's a hard mosed negoiciatror .Fortunately the seller's mum turned out to be nice once he explained the situation and refunded him the money. Pretty lucky in the end but a lesson learnt. I had a similar experience yeaterday when some people came round offering to trim my tree . Asked them in they wanted £55 then £45 then £40 I still said no. In the end I did it myself after they's gone. For free. Is it the right time for trimming trees BTW . I don't know . The guy reckoned yes because in the winter all the sap goes into the ground and now it's up in the tree. Not sure if this is true anyone know?
    Luke
  • Heckler1974
    Heckler1974 Posts: 479
    Lucky Luke wrote:
    How come this thread's still going on ? Steelem's got his £200 back so he's happy. I for one am pleased for him., That's it really. It's not a soap opera (not that I watch them) i must add not even Eastenders which seems to be on the TV nearly every night. I don't know how old Steelem is but I hate to see anyone taken advantage of. Not evryone's a hard mosed negoiciatror .Fortunately the seller's mum turned out to be nice once he explained the situation and refunded him the money. Pretty lucky in the end but a lesson learnt. I had a similar experience yeaterday when some people came round offering to trim my tree . Asked them in they wanted £55 then £45 then £40 I still said no. In the end I did it myself after they's gone. For free. Is it the right time for trimming trees BTW . I don't know . The guy reckoned yes because in the winter all the sap goes into the ground and now it's up in the tree. Not sure if this is true anyone know?

:shock: WTF?

Random post generator.
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Looks like it's still got legs, just with a change of personnel :wink::lol:
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    jim453 wrote:
    Well, congratulations.

+1 from me too, glad you got it resolved in the end :-)
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    This thread had everything except Bhima, it had....
    Death threats,
    Con artists,
    Con artists mums,
    Missing wheels,
    Racism,
    Swindon,
    Wrongful advertising,
    Money,
    Arguments.

Loved this thread, very annoyed I did not join in. Hope he gets his cassette. :D
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    dmclite wrote:
    This thread had everything except Bhima, it had....
    Death threats,
    Con artists,
    Con artists mums,
    Missing wheels,
    Racism,
    Swindon,
    Wrongful advertising,
    Money,
    Arguments.

Loved this thread, very annoyed I did not join in. Hope he gets his cassette. :D

You forgot...

tree surgery
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,716
    Has the cassette not turned up? sure I read it had about 3 pages ago :?:
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    I hope not..... I enjoyed being called a con artist and being told I made the OP sick! I want a cassette to turn up with rings missing with a promise to send the others upon reciept of payment from another sale
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke Posts: 402
    guilliano wrote:
    I hope not..... I enjoyed being called a con artist and being told I made the OP sick! I want a cassette to turn up with rings missing with a promise to send the others upon reciept of payment from another sale

I think the poor guy's been through enough already. Why are you being so mean to him ?
    Luke