Riding Mates around Manchester about 16

Comments

• Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    A date to work off, we may end up going on a weekend, so don't worry if you can't make it...
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    ok - maybe earlier in that week also?

depends whats going on closer to time
  • Whytepeak
    :roll: - Not got another Ainsworth lecture planned have you :?: :lol::lol:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    the lecture was quality - especially as he's a MTBer - owning a pristine 2008 Rockhopper in black/red
    much better than a dodgy Whyte or a botch job Charge :lol:
  • Whytepeak
    Charge is broken atm, fell into a stream, ruined the front rim (bent), and the headset won't fit back together.

The whyte is still going strong :D
  • Whytepeak
    Details finalized :)

The dig / ride day is on Saturday 19th of September.

If you want any details then PM me, I've only just decided on the date at the moment. :D
  • HI, how old are all you guys???
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    About 16 :wink:
  • Whytepeak
    laticsfan

How old are you?

i'd be happy to meet up for a ride with you sometime...

PM me if you want...
  • just gotta get a credit card so i can get a new bike first, used to be on the old mbuk forum all the time, was called ian_james01 but thats about five years ago

Im 24 yrs young
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    Get in touch once you've got a bike then, got any ideas about what bike you want?
  • not yet, used to have a very very nice rhythm which was worth a shit load but i live near a bunch of thieving nobs

looking at a northshore frame
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    Sorry to hear that, but living in walkden, I know what you mean.

Check the classifieds for stuff if your building a bike.

Do you mean an NS frame, or a bike suited to northshore?
  • frame, my balance isnt upto northshore after all this time on solid ground!!
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    :lol: Not sure where there is northshore locally :?

Get riding again soon though.

We (via this thread) will probably be arranging quite a few local rides (if I've anything to do with it), so feel free to come.
  • thanks, i kno a guy that imports northshore stuff so wont be payin top wack for it, hope to get a ride out soon.
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    What type of riding are you into, xc, dj, dh, street...?
  • like flyin through some nice trails
    used to go to some awesome dj's with a chap called hairy(dunno if u know him)
    dont mind a bit of xc lol keeps me fit but street was what i used to do a lot
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    HHmmmm...

if you've read the thread, then you'll know we are going to delamere quite often.

Theres a 4x track, some nice little jumps and a gig set too. Aswell as some xc and short DH trails.

You must come along!

We are aged 13 to 17, so you'll be most welcome.
  • sweet, ill be thy old bloody man there haha used to go to delamere almost monthly, was my religion
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    It's changed a lot since it's hay-day (in a bad way), but it's still great fun. :D
  • what everyones steeds???
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    Charge blender (Me :D )
    Norco Bigfoot
    Raleigh Alona
    Lapierre Spicy
    Carrera Vulcan

We are quite a varied bunch as you can see. This maks fo interesting races and rides :lol:
  • ok then, well thats gonna be a chalenge to outdo lol hopefully should be too long till i get my trusty steed then its back to fallin off
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    :lol:

We do a lot of that too.
  • Whytepeak

We do a lot of that too.
  • Whytepeak

We do a lot of that too.
  • lol gd!! gonna have a look on wiggle see if theres anythin decent i can get on credit
    BIKE NEEDED!!!!
  • Whytepeak
    :shock: Computer had a right fit there :lol:

Good idea. Are you thinking of buying a complete bike, or just a frame, then biulding it up?