stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    damn those cake shops :cry:

you go on holiday ... to a remote island which is freezing cold

i wish i didnt have work tomorrow :evil:
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    You don't have work tomorrow but have to work 16 hour days from Sunday onwards.

I wish I knew the answer...
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • stevet1992
    You don't have work tomorrow but have to work 16 hour days from Sunday onwards.

I wish I knew the answer...

you now know the answer ... although its not what you wanted to hear

i wish someone else would join this 2 way me and snotty badger are having :lol: you can only crush one persons dreams so many times :twisted:

• grandad3
    grandad3 Posts: 322
    Ive replied to stop this two way banter, but i talk out me arxe and cant think of out to say

i wish for a load of money to appear into my bank account
    'Collapse the Light into Earth'
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    A load of money appears in your bank account. A billion dollars, actually. But you ge quickly convicted for money laundering, and are sentenced to 500 years in alcatraz...

I wish that tomoro's 128 mile bike ride to go smoothly, with nice weather!
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • stevet1992
    A load of money appears in your bank account. A billion dollars, actually. But you ge quickly convicted for money laundering, and are sentenced to 500 years in alcatraz...

I wish that tomoro's 128 mile bike ride to go smoothly, with nice weather!

it does go smoothly but you get home to find every bearing and bushing on your bike shot to pieces

i wish that snotty badger would come back :cry::lol:

• pirwin1
    pirwin1 Posts: 248
    Snotty Badger does come back but he deeply insults you and you are so hurt that you immediately breakdown in to tears and become dazed and confused. In this state of hurt/confusion you decide that you should cut off 3 fingers from your right hand, 2 toes from your left foot and your right buttock. You then proceed to try and shove these body parts in to your cd rom drive so that you can email them to Snotty Badger.

I wish I had a nice bottle of single malt.
  • stevet1992
    pirwin1 wrote:
    Snotty Badger does come back but he deeply insults you and you are so hurt that you immediately breakdown in to tears and become dazed and confused. In this state of hurt/confusion you decide that you should cut off 3 fingers from your right hand, 2 toes from your left foot and your right buttock. You then proceed to try and shove these body parts in to your cd rom drive so that you can email them to Snotty Badger.

I wish I had a nice bottle of single malt.

you have a nice bottle of single malt ... shame its a single malt 1 frame blended down into some kind of metal paint smoothie :lol:

i wish snotty badger would give back those body parts i emailed to him via my CD drive :roll: :lol:

• grandad3
    Snotty badger gives you back your body parts but you put them back onto your body in the wrong places, buttock on your right hand, fingers on your toes and toes up your arse. you try riding your bike but fall off every time.

I wish for a smashing, beautifull, glorious sunshiny day on sunday with no wind so i can ride all day :D
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Sunday is a smashing beautiful glorious sunshiny day with no wind. You go out for your all day ride, but fall over in the driveway and break both arms meaning you have to miss the rest of summer.

Wish I wasnt on call all day so I could work on my new project bike (Raleigh Merlin SS conversion :D )
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Your not on call today but completely ruin your conversion, stripping the bb thread and losing a finger in fitting the rear cog.

I wish it wasn't Monday morning already.
  • Si78
    Si78 Posts: 963
    It isnt Monday morning....Its Wednesday 8th July, you have overslept by a whole month!

I wish I had more money
    Why has my sig been removed by the admins???
  • LoUiS1985
    LoUiS1985 Posts: 841
    its not monday morning its a glorious saturday morning but you wake only to find yourself in bed naked with your sister!!

i want an ibis tranny
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    LoUiS1985 wrote:
    its not monday morning its a glorious saturday morning but you wake only to find yourself in bed naked with your sister!!

i want an ibis tranny

You get yourself an exotic tranny.... After the night of passion she (he???) gives you, regardless of your pleas, you struggle to walk for the next month :shock:

I wish I had more energy
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • grandad3
    You have more energy courtesy of the dog chasing you while out riding your bike, only to meet two lesbians riding in the opposite direction only you're to tired to turn around and catch them up.

I wish I could meet said lesbians
  • pirwin1
    pirwin1 Posts: 248
    You do meet these lesbians but they are big manly, hairy, butch, beer swilling, german lesbians.

I wish I had a workstand.
  • stevet1992
    you get a workstand but later on find 2 big manly, hairy, butch, beer swilling german lesbians inhabiting it :lol:

i wish septembers trip to afan would hurry up :roll:

• lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    it does hurry up but happens so fast that it doesnt seem to happen and it all goes tits up, u crash big time and break ur neck, marry a lesbian and get aids

i wish i had some bloody money to spend on a new bike
  • stevet1992
    to continue the lesbian theme :

you get loads of money but meet 2 lesbians that take all of it and sod off to carpet land ...

i wish for improved fitness this summer :roll: its worht a try wishing for it ? :lol:

• snotty badger
    lawman wrote:
    it does hurry up but happens so fast that it doesnt seem to happen and it all goes tits up, u crash big time and break ur neck, marry a lesbian and get aids

i wish i had some bloody money to spend on a new bike

You have some bloody money, which is in fact money covered in your blood- you pass out and someone steals it.

stevet1992 wrote:
    to continue the lesbian theme :

you get loads of money but meet 2 lesbians that take all of it and sod off to carpet land ...

i wish for improved fitness this summer :roll: its worht a try wishing for it ? :lol:

You become fitter this summer, but it stops you from having a normal life that include beer, curry and women ie a fitness freak. (Hi Steve!)

I wish my car was like the Tardis and I didn't have to dismantle my bike to get it in.
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • stevet1992
    you dont have to dismantle your bike now ... but you have to dismantle the car to fit your bike instead :lol: (Hiya Snotty Back to crush me so soon ;) )

pahhh who needs women, curry and beer ... i could survive with just my bike ... im blatently lying now :roll:

i wish for the beer curry and hot chicks back :cry::lol:

• snotty badger
    You have the beer, curry and hot chicks. Unfortunaly the hot chicks can't handle their curry and your little party soon resembles a german skat p0rn set. :shock:

I wish I could find something cool.
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • stevet1992
    you stumble across one of the videos i made from the german skat pron scene and rather enjoy it and find it cool

i wish for a house in the lake district :twisted:

• fred1star
    fred1star Posts: 428
    It rains so hard the lake district comes to you, along with some lesbians in a canoe....

I wish i only worked half a week so i could ride the other half a week..
    09 - Santa Cruz Heckler
    03 - Trek 8500
    95 - P7 (Dead, but I loved it)
    Year dot - Alpine Stars CR300 - Still going strong...
  • stevet1992
    fred1star wrote:
    It rains so hard the lake district comes to you, along with some lesbians in a canoe....

I wish i only worked half a week so i could ride the other half a week..

do i get to keep the canoe ? :lol:

you only have to work half a week but can no longer afford to spend money on bikes with all the price hikes :x

wishes that all bike parts where free ... especially mech hangers ! ive goten through 6 in the past 6 months

• big-hitter
    big-hitter Posts: 254
    all bike parts are free but your fingers fall off so you cannot order them and you forget how to walk so you cant get to your LBS

i wish that my girlfriend wasnt so wimpy and would come DJing or DHing with me
    Tree's are not soft. FACT
  • 2tired2ride
    2tired2ride Posts: 285
    Your girlfriend comes out riding with you and your mates and she shows you up and is much better than you!

I wish someone would have a pair of Schwable Ultremo DD's in stock
    "If we all had hardtails we'd all go down the hill, just slower"
    Nick Larsen

Voodoo D-Jab Ti
    Boardman Road Team 09
    Boardman Urban Team 08
    Falcon 3 Speed
  • big-hitter
    big-hitter Posts: 254
    you do but they instantly turn into dust the second you touch them.

i wish i haddent spent most of my afternoon on this god for saken forum
    Tree's are not soft. FACT
  • stevet1992
    big-hitter wrote:
    you do but they instantly turn into dust the second you touch them.

i wish i haddent spent most of my afternoon on this god for saken forum

you didnt spend your afternoon on this forum ... but you actually had to work for once !

yes ... im back :lol: i couldnt stay away ;)

i wish i could stay away from this section of the forum :shock: :lol:

• snotty badger
    You now spend you're time in the dirty roadie section....

Wish I'd never sold my DMR :(
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3