rubertoe wrote:
    This is tight

36 36 Initialised 4695.1
    37 40 jimmypippa 4665.0 30.1
    38 38 Medders 4652.5 12.5
    39 41 stifflersmom 4615.0 37.5
    40 36 DaxPlusPlus 4611.4 3.6
    41 41 Will3 4603.4 8.0

Yeah, but stifflersmom seems to be a monthly updater, so is liable to jump over that little bunch.

Not that I'm looking over my shoulder at all. :wink:
    Tight bunch, but I seem to be pulling ahead, until the weekly and monthly updaters get in there!

I've hit my target, which is 20000 miles commuting since 2008.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Only two more commutes (mon and tuesday next week) for me and when I get some quiet time over the Christmas period. I will see if I can get to 7000 miles,

Should be do able provided the weather is not against me. I'll be more than happy with that especially as my target for the year was 5000.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    300 miles until 10,000, need to find 180 casual miles over the break!

Oh and this week I officially circumnavigates the world [24,901] since getting my first roadie in August 2009!

24,982 miles and counting...
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    175 miles needed to hit my target, with a long ride over the weekend and then 5 days commuting should be easy.
  • willy b
    willy b Posts: 4,125
    iPete wrote:

Oh and this week I officially circumnavigates the world [24,901] since getting my first roadie in August 2009!

Bravo!

With party season in full wing my miles are taking a beating! Only 2 days on the bike so far this week.
  • ive no chance of the golden 10k this year only another week and a day to go on the beast, but i will try and see how far i can go
    Sorry its not me it's the bike ;o)

Strava Dude link http://www.strava.com/athletes/amander
    Commuting, Domestic & Pleasure : Specialized Sectuer Sport Disc

Please Sponsor http://www.justgiving.com/alister-manderfield1
  • iPete
    willy b wrote:
    iPete wrote:

Bravo!

With party season in full wing my miles are taking a beating! Only 2 days on the bike so far this week.

4weeks_zps27a2eff0.jpg

Been a tad consistant :lol: but its paid off, party season starts next week but can smell the finish...
  • willy b
    :lol: That's good! Slightly more consistent than mine...
    Untitled_zps7daf491c.jpg
  • okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    You're both getting bumped down when I get round to uploading, and probably a couple of people above that too ;)
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • Lost the past 2 weeks to flu and work related travel. At least it got me out of riding in the worst weather of the winter so far :-)
    Only 220 more miles to go for the year, maybe a short run on New Years Eve, but nothing else until January. At least I smashed this years target of 10k.
    Dolan Preffisio
    2010 Cube Agree SL
  • gbsahne001
    13k and rest.... next year it's just going to be commutes and ignore the position on the board.
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Extended commute pushed me over 5k this morning. Target acquired.

Now to see if I can finish up better than 35th

Going to aim for 7k next year.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • rubertoe
    Its my Last commute today and I am just falling short of 6.5k, I'll see if I can rectify that over the next few days. although the weather is looking shoot.

Still happy with the mileage though.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

• gbsahne001
    that's me done for the year commuting, might get something in over the weekend but still 400 miles less than last year. Next year probably even less, as I won't be back on the bike until 8th Jan and work moves 10 miles closer to home.
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,605
    Final commute of the year puts me 3 miles over the 3000 mark. A pretty small figure but at least its' a nice round number to finish on.

Must do better next year. Might aim for 5k.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • iPete
    153 miles until 10,000 :D
    pangolin wrote:
    Final commute of the year puts me 3 miles over the 3000 mark. A pretty small figure but at least its' a nice round number to finish on.

Must do better next year. Might aim for 5k.

Rode past you and your fixie last week (i think), very clean bike!
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,605
    I think it's unlikely, I was on holiday last week!
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • iPete
    Glad I couldn't remember your user name in that case or I'd have said hello! :lol:

I did have my doubts, they were a rather slow!
  • rubertoe
    need 80 miles to get to 6.5k, What with the weather being shoot - not been out, just got kitted up so lets go and see what we can do!

• Last commute of the year today should see me scraping past 5000 miles .. close though as December has been worst month of the year (thanks to weather, back\leg scare and a bloody cold).

Merry Christmas everyone :D
    Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail

strava profile
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    5144 miles for me this year

20,500 over the last 4-years
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Just clipped 7k this week. Might scrape 7,150m, but pretty pleased with that to say the least.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    As it stands 85 miles between now and 31/12 to beat last year and that looks to be the only landmark I'll achieve this year :(
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Last commute for the year on Monday will take me to just over 8.6k for the year thanks to change in work location from October onwards increasing daily commute distance from 34 miles to 45 miles.
    This week has been a tester though; 3 days of heavy rain + three visits from the puncture fairy have made it a difficult week. Keep at it guys :D

All the best for the festive period.
  • Just shy of 3k rather depends on if I get the chance for a road loop, MTB tends to be much shorter distances
  • well got over 8 and half k this year, so next year will have to be the golden 10k
    Sorry its not me it's the bike ;o)

Strava Dude link http://www.strava.com/athletes/amander
    Commuting, Domestic & Pleasure : Specialized Sectuer Sport Disc

Please Sponsor http://www.justgiving.com/alister-manderfield1
  • willy b
    Last few days guys! I've not ridden since sunday and not having my road bike with me over teh festive period os seriously restricting my miles!

MTB tomorrow, Friday, Sat & Sun though. 120 miles to hit 9000 for the year...
  • Just shy of 3k rather depends on if I get the chance for a road loop, MTB tends to be much shorter distances

And I picked up the lergy! back at work and systems are go though not at 100% yet so 3,000 looks unlikely to be honest since I have 1 day off, and just shy of 100 miles to go.
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Dammit, dropped to 37th since topping 5k, oh well, three more commuting days left to catch up and the weekend if I can be arsed and shake off the lergy enough to bother with some extracurricular riding. Can maybe claw back to 35th.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    A bonus commute today, after seeing the weather forecast yesterday that showed a big blue band across this part of the world that wasn't around at 7:00 today, so up & away, and good to be get one in before the end of the year. Might even do it tomorrow too, which should just see me squeeze into 31st place. 5000 was always the target for this year though and that popped up a few weeks ago. Anything more is just for the fun of it.