Silly Commuter Stats

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I remember the flak too well when the v first Stats page went up. Mind, I also remember the original colour scheme. :lol: :shock: :lol: Exciting times, them.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    well well well that's interesting I have jumped 7 places with the top XX today if I was playing :twisted: :lol:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    itboffin wrote:
    well well well that's interesting I have jumped 7 places with the top XX today if I was playing :twisted: :lol:

7 places you say - so 35 miles plus 6 laps of 3.5 means today you did 56 miles. So I need to find a gap across the places equal to or less than 56. Here goes..... :twisted:
  • itboffin
    JZed wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

7 places you say - so 35 miles plus 6 laps of 3.5 means today you did 56 miles. So I need to find a gap across the places equal to or less than 56. Here goes..... :twisted:

mwwwwhahahahaha :twisted:
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    JZed wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

mwwwwhahahahaha :twisted:

98th :? ...maybe too much beer and sunbathing :roll:
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    itboffin wrote:

MTFU and start logging again. Enough of this 'if I was playing' nonsense! :)
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • [Tim]
    [Tim] Posts: 64
    Hmmm top 50 and ontop on the average miles per user.

No idea why that pleases ne as much as it has.
  • jzed
    Miles in 2010 2886. Miles so far in 2011 2790. Should pass last years yield this week.
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    JZed wrote:
    Miles in 2010 2886. Miles so far in 2011 2790. Should pass last years yield this week.

Chapeau!
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • itboffin
    JZed wrote:

Miles smiles I even had my garmin off for a bit today, just throwing them away I am :wink:

PS. you gonna have to raise your game laddie i've passed your mileage this month a bit like how I passed Greg66 on the col :lol:
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    PS. you gonna have to raise your game laddie i've passed your mileage this month a bit like how I passed Greg66 on the col :lol:

Meaningless assertions unless you log......stepping up to the mantle? :roll:

Reckon you've spent all week drinking beer, having BBQs, and worshipping the sun - so you've still got a few miles to do :lol:
  • itboffin
    JZed wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

Reckon you've spent all week drinking beer, having BBQs, and worshipping the sun - so you've still got a few miles to do :lol:

I think young Attica would disagree :P

Have been doing lots of BBQs and beer too natch!

So tell me how far is too far in one day ? :roll: :twisted:
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    JZed wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

I think young Attica would disagree :P

Have been doing lots of BBQs and beer too natch!

So tell me how far is too far in one day ? :roll: :twisted:

Oooh you taking up a challenge (burn off some of those beef burgers :P) - I'd say 200 miles - 12 hours at 17mph average but will open it up to the floor to add a few more if your going for it.
  • itboffin
    There was talk this afternoon of an epic challenge +200 easily - I'll say no more until the logistics have been checked
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    There was talk this afternoon of an epic challenge +200 easily - I'll say no more until the logistics have been checked

If its on a weekend I'll join in. Think much more than 200 will be difficult though. 6am start, 10pm finish, 1 hour stop. Average of 16-17mph gives 240-250ish.

Of course if you are using the full 24 hours then much further. Maybe a Edinburgh to London ride? Set off midnight and see how long it takes to ride the 400 miles - would have to average around 16-17mph.

After Marmotte would be good.
  • salsajake
    salsajake Posts: 702
    [Tim] wrote:
    Hmmm top 50 and ontop on the average miles per user.

No idea why that pleases ne as much as it has.

because the average is savage this year! Must be tough at the top! Oh to be average...
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    2400 or so this time last year; currently 3567, might be able to hit 13k this year!
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    gbsahne wrote:
    2400 or so this time last year; currently 3567, might be able to hit 13k this year!

That's good work.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • gbsahne001
    ta, although I think I'll be overtaken sometime in May looking at the 3 below me.
  • jzed
    Chapeau - think its more like GBInsane though :lol: - 13k is probably more than I'll do on my bike and car combined!!!
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    dr1977 > 1712 miles straight in, in April. Can you break them down a little at least in to months?
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • itboffin
    @JZed I did two short rides today to test my new gamin maps then just deleted them :twisted:

Not even bothered :roll:
  • At last, I've attained average status although whether or not I'll still be average by the end of the day who knows.

Think I'll have to up the ante if I'm to reach my 7K target this year or get a top 25 finish.
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    Woke up with a hangover and almost didn't go out, then I remembered these stats...
    FCN 2 to 8
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    First trip out with KW today; another 67 miles to add to the collection.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Have just snuck into the top 30 this morning!

Any other girls up here?
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    The missus has just booked us on an 11 night holiday to Egypt leaving this Sunday. This is going to really slow my stats down and totally mess with my LEJOG training... Never thought I'd be moaning about a holiday to Egypt :P
    FCN 2 to 8
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Just noticed I'm next to hit 1000 YTD, unless someone does before tomorrow AM. Pitiful, compared to prev years.
  • itboffin
    CiB wrote:
    Just noticed I'm next to hit 1000 YTD, unless someone does before tomorrow AM. Pitiful, compared to prev years.

Yeh but dont you feel better for not killing yourself ? :lol:

I couldn't even be arsed to ride today and it was AWESOME :wink:
  • gbsahne001
    I've been told I'm not allowed near the bike shed over the Easter Weekend