• stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    coool

hope the move goes well 8)
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    Word of advice. Don't use muc off disc cleaner in your lounge like I just did after ignoring the "use in a well ventilated area" note on the back. Its like I just had a few more stellas heh :lol:
  • andyturner28
    andyturner28 Posts: 1,225
    breezer wrote:
    Word of advice. Don't use muc off disc cleaner in your lounge like I just did after ignoring the "use in a well ventilated area" note on the back. Its like I just had a few more stellas heh :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • RussAlf
    RussAlf Posts: 706
    breezer wrote:

Note taken :lol:

Are you on the new forum yet Breezer?
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    Just had to banish the bike to the kitchen!

No, will sign up now
  • stevet1992
    am i the only one who cant create new posts on the other forum? in any part of it

PS: russ this doesnt count towards the ice cream count :wink:

• stevet1992
    dont worry sorted now

• deadpool2e wrote:
    i quite like bedgebury :)

maybe you would like to join us on one of our ride, so you can take the pi ss out of us on the Bedge forum ;)

Not my style deadpool.

and Russ did it not occur to you that I am not responsible for that post.

I love my bike, you love your bike(s), it's as simple as that. I'm sorry you lost your temper.

Oh and thanks for being dignified and at least talking to me with a bit of sense Breezer.

Ali..x.
    What you give is what you get
  • paul_f
    paul_f Posts: 16
    I'll probably ride with you guys on Sunday
  • RussAlf
    RussAlf Posts: 706
    coppirider wrote:
    deadpool2e wrote:
    i quite like bedgebury :)

maybe you would like to join us on one of our ride, so you can take the pi ss out of us on the Bedge forum ;)

Not my style deadpool.

and Russ did it not occur to you that I am not responsible for that post.

I love my bike, you love your bike(s), it's as simple as that. I'm sorry you lost your temper.

Oh and thanks for being dignified and at least talking to me with a bit of sense Breezer.

Ali..x.

I never said it was you, i was refering to the poster on boars. Im sorry if you thought i was aiming that at you.
  • No worries russ.
    What you give is what you get
  • pittpony
    pittpony Posts: 1,057
    paul_f wrote:
    I'll probably ride with you guys on Sunday
    Nice one Paul - looks like we'll have a few people out on Sunday :)
  • mbnut
    mbnut Posts: 155
    Hey... i love riding my bike...whatever bike it is at the time, where ver i'm riding it and i love the feeling of being out and enjoying the wonderful countryside we are blessed with and the freedom we have to ride it....

I also like the fact that 95% of the people i meet when i'm out (be it walkers, bikers, families with the dog etc) are all friendly and i have never had a bad word with anyone on the trail..... i guess what i'm saying is we are all similar and i think thats great...

ok i've just got in from the pub... kebab in hand and i'm feeling the love.... lets celebrate what we have in common and work out our differences....

Ok ok i know... here endeth the surman... ummm sirman... anyone know how to spell sermon
  • andyturner28
    andyturner28 Posts: 1,225
    mbnut wrote:
    Hey... i love riding my bike...whatever bike it is at the time, where ver i'm riding it and i love the feeling of being out and enjoying the wonderful countryside we are blessed with and the freedom we have to ride it....

I also like the fact that 95% of the people i meet when i'm out (be it walkers, bikers, families with the dog etc) are all friendly and i have never had a bad word with anyone on the trail..... i guess what i'm saying is we are all similar and i think thats great...

ok i've just got in from the pub... kebab in hand and i'm feeling the love.... lets celebrate what we have in common and work out our differences....

Ok ok i know... here endeth the surman... ummm sirman... anyone know how to spell sermon
    Lol they should make it illegal to be in controll of a keyboard under the influence :wink: I forsee a bitch of a hangover coming on :lol:
  • mbnut
    yeah... just read that and thought .... did i really post that... i still agree with my sentiment but i would like to make it post disappear.... oh well.... whats done is done.... roll on sunday, i just wanna go for a ride.... what you doing up so lat!!!
  • mbnut
    Ah... i'm safe..... you are all off playing on Ade's excellent new thingy.... must sleep now
  • mbnut wrote:
    Ah... i'm safe..... you are all off playing on Ade's excellent new thingy.... must sleep now

Join:
    http://www.impished.co.uk/sketchymtb/Blah.pl 8)
  • To anyone planning on riding BBH 2morrow (11th).... I warn you now... The ups are slippery as hell and all the tracks are caked in snow. Especially the top track, the snow draft coming off the field has left 8" mounds of snow across the track.. Get a line wrong, hit one (they're solid) and you sure will know about it!

And for christs sake wear warm gloves!
  • pittpony
    Papa Smurf wrote:
    To anyone planning on riding BBH 2morrow (11th).... I warn you now... The ups are slippery as hell and all the tracks are caked in snow. Especially the top track, the snow draft coming off the field has left 8" mounds of snow across the track.. Get a line wrong, hit one (they're solid) and you sure will know about it!

Ha ha, I can't wait! Biking in the snow is such a different experience :)
  • so who's gonna be at BBH tomorrow? 9.30 @lookout but I don't know for sure where that is so please hang on for me. will try to be there early tho. will be me and my mate Del in a silver VW.
  • pittpony
    Cool - will make sure we hold on for you!
  • Bmjboy
    Bmjboy Posts: 680
    Papa Smurf wrote:
    To anyone planning on riding BBH 2morrow (11th).... I warn you now... The ups are slippery as hell and all the tracks are caked in snow. Especially the top track, the snow draft coming off the field has left 8" mounds of snow across the track.. Get a line wrong, hit one (they're solid) and you sure will know about it!

What a difference a day makes! - Looks nice out there, and hardly any ice on the cars (well in my neck of the woods anyway)

Yesterday was lethal! - Was interesting to say the least riding in the snow - One of us took a spill (wasnt me!)...

Good to see you yesterday Jon - apologies for the slowness, first ride back, out of breath and in -5 degree conditions didnt help my breathing!.

My fitness has really diminished to a shocking low :(

Thanks for showing us some new areas yesterday, and the weird disused Polish Sports Complex! :lol:
    "I don't do double-entendres, but I do like to slip a big one in occasionally"

Giant Trance X2 / Garmin Edge 305 / Empty Wallet
  • pittpony
    Bmjboy wrote:
    Nick if you can ride up THIS hill without stopping/dabbing, then you sir deserve a pint!....

pbpic2868804.jpg

Muahahaha! You owe me a pint in that case ;)

I was very much aided by the riding conditions today - all the ice and snow compacted the loose stuff on the climbs and actually made for more grip. So thought i just had to have a go at it at the end of the ride as it was my best chance of making it. Its quite a lung burner!!
  • Bmjboy
    Bmjboy Posts: 680
    pittpony wrote:
    I was very much aided by the riding conditions today - all the ice and snow compacted the loose stuff on the climbs and actually made for more grip. So thought i just had to have a go at it at the end of the ride as it was my best chance of making it. Its quite a lung burner!!

OK Nick, please PM me the names and addresses of the 4 independant adjudicators, video footage, helmet cam footage, gps data and DNA evidence that you did it, and you can choose a pint from the £1 only section with the 50p I give you - And I'd like some change please. :lol::lol:

Well done, its a killer, Im guessing it can be ridden, but only with grip - hopefully you got my point about its looseness(?)...
    "I don't do double-entendres, but I do like to slip a big one in occasionally"

Giant Trance X2 / Garmin Edge 305 / Empty Wallet
  • Bmjboy wrote:
    pittpony wrote:

OK Nick, please PM me the names and addresses of the 4 independant adjudicators, video footage, helmet cam footage, gps data and DNA evidence that you did it, and you can choose a pint from the £1 only section with the 50p I give you - And I'd like some change please. :lol::lol:

Well done, its a killer, Im guessing it can be ridden, but only with grip - hopefully you got my point about its looseness(?)...

I witnessed the goat in action :)
    http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl the new XC in Kent

http://deadpool2e.pinkbike.com/channel/Afan-Vids/

MOUNTAIN BIKING- The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.
  • pittpony
    It really wasn't all that loose because of all the snow and ice glueing all the debris together. That's why i wanted to try it today when i knew there was a chance of getting up as when its loose i reckon it'll be a lot harder :shock:
  • mbnut
    Its is true... he went straight up it...

Its was in good nic today and a vehicle had pressed the sides down so they were quite smooth... is a blooming hard slog though so well done nick
  • pittpony
    The weekly Blean ride is on again

Wednesday 14th Jan, 6.45pm @ Rough Common (Oaks Park)

All welcome!