2023 Tour de France Femmes, 23rd-30th July ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,791
    Shedding domestiques
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Peloton have backed right off
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Kopecky looks back and sighs.... Bunch 20 sec behind
  • mididoctors
    Kopecky Vs Yari on GC lol
  • mididoctors
    Oufff
  • mididoctors
    Kopecky is not going to slow down is she
  • mididoctors
    VdV strolls across to kopecky
  • mididoctors
    MOV dropping their own leader
  • mididoctors
    Vollering big teeth
  • mididoctors
    vV now
  • mididoctors
    No love lost
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,156
    In today's performance of 'Looking Back, Over My Shoulder' the role of Jonas Vingegaard will be played by Annemiek van Vleuten and Tadej Pogacar by Demi Vollering
  • Pross

Nice to see full equality between their mens and womens teams.
  • mididoctors
    Labous trying to sneak.off
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Labous French, by any chance ? (TV director ignoring literally everything else obviates the need for a little flag)
  • mididoctors
    Great ride yari
  • Pross
    AVV all over her bike, Vollering followed easily in the saddle before dropping her and gaining the bonus seconds for second place pluys a few extra seconds.
  • mididoctors
    Vollering 2nd,?
  • mididoctors
    Stage
  • Pross
    Decent racing that.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,704
    Meh.
    Another TDF, another bonus seconds battle.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    Did Vollering think she'd won there? Classic Dutch fail.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Last 40k
  • blazing_saddles
    AvV really ugly bit of bike wrestling there.
    At least one team are stopping it from being another Worx’s walkover. (Even though it’s yet another Dutch victory)
  • mididoctors
    Good parcours
  • blazing_saddles

Yeah the Dutch only finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. :p
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,449
    Cracking race and a well deserved win for Kastelijn. She rode that to perfection.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,760
    Pross said:

Nice to see full equality between their mens and womens teams.
    At least she didn't climb off and go home in a strop.
  • mididoctors

She didn't know
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Vollering sounded a bit disappointed there, even allowing for the discovery she'd not won the stage.