2023 Tour de France Femmes, 23rd-30th July ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,791
    MOV just rides for liphert
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Good time to attack when kopecky is bottle duty in the cars
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    MOV sending liphert to steal the bonus secs off vollering who still makes the sprint effort .... Tactically superior
  • mididoctors
    Kopecky can't pull it back for her self
  • mididoctors
    Canyon need to cover these moves
  • mididoctors
    Do t think she is going to make it
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,704
    No chance I fear.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    4.4 km malcotti mech
  • mididoctors
    Wtf is this ...roycer is a idiot
  • mididoctors
    Dragging liphert FFS
  • blazing_saddles
    Attacking each other behind.
    26”
  • mididoctors
    E X P L A I N
  • blazing_saddles
    Game over.
    No cooperation
  • archieboy
    archieboy Posts: 1,393
    C,'mon Ricarda
  • archieboy
    Nice one
  • mididoctors
    Well done ricarda
  • mididoctors
    Roycer had to be told to sit on ?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,158
    Well deserved win that - she looks so young!
  • mididoctors
    Maggy will be happy ....car cam?
  • blazing_saddles
    What a
    What a
    What a

He’s over egging it a bit!
  • Pross

Wtf is this ...roycer is a idiot

She's just too strong for her own good. SD Worx either aren't very good at bluffing or feel they're so good they can tow everyone else around.
  • mididoctors
    Well she wasn't Dutch
  • mididoctors
    Entertainment
  • mididoctors
    Marlene literally didn't realise she attacked
  • mididoctors
    Vollering 20 sec penalty
  • archieboy
    20 sec penalty was deserved
  • Pross

Vollering 20 sec penalty

That could be massive but thoroughly deserved. Poor team management all around.
  • mididoctors
    Reusser .....right I learnt something today
  • jimmyjams
    jimmyjams Posts: 777
    Pross said:

Vollering 20 sec penalty

That could be massive but thoroughly deserved. Poor team management all around.
    DQ is allowed by the rules and while I think that woiuld have been wrong, 20 secs seems too light a penalty - maybe the organisers didn't want Vollering to be too far behind in the GC come Saturday.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    Seemed like a good last 15 km. I had it on but it had to "radio" for much of it...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver