2023 Tour de France Femmes, 23rd-30th July ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,791
    9 mins
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    8:50 .... Under 50k into the tough end of it .
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,449
    It's a big risk giving Kastelijn a large gap. She was 13th last year and is a more than capable climber.
  • mididoctors
    MOV getting the armchair ride
  • mididoctors
    Peloton looks normative
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,382
    Please tell me the other teams are making SD Worx pull
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,704
    Gap down to 8 minutes with just the hard stuff left.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    r0bh said:

Definitely MOV but yes

• Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    r0bh said:

Interesting disagreement after the stage over that - Pfeiffer Georgie saying that they refused to ride, SD Worx saying "oh no, we are weak and small and simply couldn't muscle our way to the front"
  • mididoctors
    The strong riders up front my need to go
  • mididoctors
    Time tumbling behind
  • mididoctors
    ATTACK
  • mididoctors
    edited July 2023
    Balsamo. And bredewold
  • mididoctors
    Peloton splintered
  • mididoctors
    Kopecky jumps
  • mididoctors
    Lizzie pulling faces
  • blazing_saddles
    At this rate of catch, the breakaway are doomed.
  • mididoctors
    All the moves nullified
  • mididoctors
    4 mins
  • mididoctors
    VdV ain't great downhill
  • mididoctors

MOV pushing it on the front of the bunch
  • blazing_saddles
    AvV blowing up the bunch
  • mididoctors
    All the GC girls now
  • blazing_saddles
    Just the usual suspects left
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Moto bell end
  • mididoctors
    Kopecky beasting it
  • mididoctors
    Rush of blood to the head
  • mididoctors
    Yari.going long
  • mididoctors
    Lizzie spent
  • mididoctors
    edited July 2023
    Ignore