A bonailie, Nicola

167891012»

Comments

• briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,936
    Just Johnson to go, and we'd have three populists under arrest. Though, to be fair to Sturgeon, she was rather unambitious, just running into the hundreds of thousands for herself (allegedly), rather than tens of billions to her mates.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,570

Just Johnson to go, and we'd have three populists under arrest. Though, to be fair to Sturgeon, she was rather unambitious, just running into the hundreds of thousands for herself (allegedly), rather than tens of billions to her mates.

There's already a thread for anti tory stuff. But I'm more interested in the principle here - a small time crook is still a crook, wouldn't you say?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • briantrumpet
    Stevo_666 said:

There's already a thread for anti tory stuff. But I'm more interested in the principle here - a small time crook is still a crook, wouldn't you say?

Indeed. I'm just intrigued by the parallels of these shysters.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,740
    Starmer must be licking his lips.

Collapse of SNP votes would be mana from heaven
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,203
    Does that mean she can't see the start of Gumball?

Gutting.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,936
    They've just let her out
  • Stevo_666

They've just let her out

7 hours of questioning - as a suspect, apparently.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

What financial wrongdoings are you comparing here?
  • briantrumpet
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Sorry, I thought that this wasn't the place to criticise Tories.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Saves you answering I guess ;)
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,647
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Saves you answering I guess ;)
    With the Tories it has normally been more a question of how they acquire it rather than how they spend it.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,702
    MedPro?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition