Boris Becker

123457»

Comments

• MattFalle said:

seems he's found something to do in his sparetime this morning

What is it, Zwift? In fairness, there will be a few B. Becker around… 1.8 W/kg 😂😂
    left the forum March 2023
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,575

MattFalle said:

What is it, Zwift? In fairness, there will be a few B. Becker around… 1.8 W/kg 😂😂
    Don't knock it. I was on a ride pushing 3.5 w/kg when someone on 1.5 w/kg went flying by. Less said the better, people are playin'.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,727

MattFalle said:

Come on, the lad's been off the bike for a few months.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

MattFalle said:

why the laughing face emoji?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 16,061
    Ugo doesn't comprehend people who can't dedicate all their time away from not all that demanding jobs to cycling.

Or people who do other sports as well, I'd guess.
  • pblakeney said:

MattFalle said:

Don't knock it. I was on a ride pushing 3.5 w/kg when someone on 1.5 w/kg went flying by. Less said the better, people are playin'.
    How does this work then? I though dubiousness on Zwift was artificially low weights (hence high w/kg) or attaching mechanical device rather than feet to pedals.

• pblakeney said:

MattFalle said:

How does this work then? I though dubiousness on Zwift was artificially low weights (hence high w/kg) or attaching mechanical device rather than feet to pedals.

• mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,727

pblakeney said:

MattFalle said:

Glitch in the matrix
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,575

pblakeney said:

MattFalle said:

Don't ask me I was simply a bystander. 😉
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,002
    edited January 2023

pblakeney said:

MattFalle said:

Tandem on a turbo? There's a pair on Zwiftpower D that weigh 147Kg total, but they don't use their cumulative height, juggernauts on flat routes!
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • Ugo doesn't comprehend people who can't dedicate all their time away from not all that demanding jobs to cycling.

Or people who do other sports as well, I'd guess.

If I was 13 stone, my ceiling of zone 1 would be 1.8 W/kg...
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2023

so the same as you, yah?

#laughingfaceemoticon
  • First.Aspect
    Interesting mix of imperial and metric units there Ugo.
  • Interesting mix of imperial and metric units there Ugo.

Mmhh... Watts/Stone... will it ever catch up? Do Americans use Watt/lb?

• MattFalle said:

so the same as you, yah?

I don't think I've ever managed a 1.8W/kg ride on an indoor trainer... lowest was probably 2.5, but I generally get very bored at anything under 3.

I suspect (I don't have power data) that even my 24 h on the saddle at the Bryan Chapman Memorial 600 was quite a bit more than 1.8W/kg.

But then again, can I hit a tennis ball and accelerate it to 130 mph? I'd probably struggle to get it up to 50 mph

• First.Aspect
    Ooh you are so strong.

What I think you should do is scoff at everyone else.
  • Ooh you are so strong.

You want to lead me there, but my point is rather that 1.8 is not really trying by any standard, hence the face... Isn't the lowest power category on Zwift something like "up to" 2.5 FTP?

• First.Aspect
    edited January 2023

Ooh you are so strong.

You want to lead me there, but my point is rather that 1.8 is not really trying by any standard, hence the face... Isn't the lowest power category on Zwift something like "up to" 2.5 FTP?

Thats where you've gone, past tense.
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2023