Boris Becker

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Hold on - ypu'll do 9 months time for £140k?

140k?

Fuck,itsalmost worth cashing in some Ernies just to see this.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle said:

140k?

censored ,itsalmost worth cashing in some Ernies just to see this.

I thought the deal was 6 months…

Either way, before we got sidetracked, my point was that seemingly, serving time has done him real good. This is exactly what prison time should do… kind of a rehab. He was probably living a very chaotic life and it showed… he had time to reflect, take care of himself… well done HMPS!

PS: I bet the food is better quality than schools’

left the forum March 2023
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087

You guys have a Hollywood view of prisons

Not really having been in to Hull prison on several occasions to visit patients. It was probably worse and it certainly wasn’t like Ronnie Barker made it out to be.
  • The father of a friend did 2 years for white collar crime. Complete posho educated at Marlborough and Cambridge (don't worry he will tell you) and he really has no scarriing from being inside.
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,803
    MattFalle said:

140k?

censored ,itsalmost worth cashing in some Ernies just to see this.

If someone sets up a crowdfunder I'll chuck in a fiver.

Safest way to get the prison time without harming anyone is a bit of perverting the course of justice. Get someone to take some penalty points for you and then one of us can grass you in. You'll get 9-12 months of which you'll serve half. Not many other offences will lead to custody for a (we assume) first time offender unless you do something really nasty.
  • MattFalle
    Bit of Class C/B dealing?

Nothing major so you don't have to mix with people who employ angry people to collect their debts.
  • The father of a friend did 2 years for white collar crime. Complete posho educated at Marlborough and Cambridge (don't worry he will tell you) and he really has no scarriing from being inside.

Exactly, they are not stupid… they won’t put you in the same institution with the psychos.
    It’s not like at Folsom in Eddie Bunker’s books… of which I am an avid reader

• I wonder if Cipollini….
  • mrb123
    MattFalle said:

Nothing major so you don't have to mix with people who employ angry people to collect their debts.

Nah, sentencing guidelines for lower end dealing put him into the community order bracket. I'm not shelling out just to see him do litterpicking.

Offences against public justice are what you need to guarantee custody for a first time offender. They almost always lead to jail time because they're seen as striking at the heart of the whole system.
  • … anyway, there is no money for interview that I can see, so I will continue to squirrel away here and day to overpay my mortgage and set me free… hopefully by the age of 60… I really need a change
  • MattFalle
    mrb123 said:

MattFalle said:

Nah, sentencing guidelines for lower end dealing put him into the community order bracket. I'm not shelling out just to see him do litterpicking.

Offences against public justice are what you need to guarantee custody for a first time offender. They almost always lead to jail time because they're seen as striking at the heart of the whole system.
    No to violence as that's what common people do and Ugo doesn't seem like a fighting type, so just leaves us with benefit fraud or maybe he could frame himself for something weird so he'd get the headlines to secure the payment.

Alternatively, just torch a police car. Everyone like a nice bit of police car arson.
  • What do I get for poisoning a dog?
  • MattFalle

… anyway, there is no money for interview that I can see, so I will continue to squirrel away here and day to overpay my mortgage and set me free… hopefully by the age of 60… I really need a change

yeah - there's the crowdfunding we'll contribute to, the rich boringasfukkk bloke off GCN will chuck in £20 and CW are desperate for readers so we'll probably get £20 off them as well.

Tbh, I'd do it for nowt if they said I could hang out with Manon for 3 hours down the pub.
  • MattFalle
    I can see the headlines now:

Ugo SantaLucia - the full story.

He had nothing to lube but his chains - the system couldn't break him.
  • mrb123

What do I get for poisoning a dog?

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/magistrates-court/item/animal-cruelty-revised-2017/

Basically to get custody it would need to be a deliberate/gratuitous attempt to cause suffering and leading to the dog's death.
  • mrb123 said:

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/magistrates-court/item/animal-cruelty-revised-2017/

Basically to get custody it would need to be a deliberate/gratuitous attempt to cause suffering and leading to the dog's death.
    That was the idea…

• mrb123

mrb123 said:

That was the idea…

This could work then. Your premeditation and lack of remorse will be seen as aggravating factors.
  • MattFalle
    mrb123 said:

he could eat the evidence so they couldn't prove anything.

(he'd have to make sure that the dog poison wasn't strong enough to affect him though otherwise the whole saga would change from a tragedy to a comedy))
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,156
    MattFalle said:

mrb123 said:

(he'd have to make sure that the dog poison wasn't strong enough to affect him though otherwise the whole saga would change from a tragedy to a comedy))
    He could use a frozen leg of lamb as a club, then have a very pleasant dinner.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • MattFalle
    pblakeney said:

MattFalle said:

mrb123 said:

He could use a frozen leg of lamb as a club, then have a very pleasant dinner.
    dog and lamb casserole.
  • mrb123 said:

mrb123 said:

That was the idea…

This could work then. Your premeditation and lack of remorse will be seen as aggravating factors.
    what about cats? I would be prepared to share the vet bill saving with him
  • MattFalle

mrb123 said:

mrb123 said:

That was the idea…

cats in bins have already been done.

yesterday's chip wrapping I'm afraid.
  • Cats are easy targets, almost not worth bothering
  • mrb123

Cats are easy targets, almost not worth bothering

Think of them as a gateway drug to lead on to the bigger stuff.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,266

mrb123 said:

mrb123 said:

That was the idea…

death penalty for cat killers, don't even bother with a trial
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Unfortunately you can pay someone £500k a year and they still spend more in a year.

While he’s served his sentence only time will tell if his behaviours will have changed to the point that his life moves onto a long term sustainable financial footing.

His mindset is of a fighter but doesn’t seem to comprehend that battles or foreseeable detrimental consequences are best avoided whilst controlling situations and circumstances is a better outcome.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • MattFalle
    is that a polite way of saying he is a cretin?
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    MattFalle said:

is that a polite way of saying he is a cretin?

In the same way as when I was first employed 35 plus years ago the common phrase amongst colleagues to describe anyone more senior was “ That c’unt knows nothing” is now rephrased as “ that individual requires more training”…..
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • He’ll probably squander it in a few months… whereas it would last me 20 years… such a shame that money ends up in the wrong hands…
  • MattFalle

He’ll probably squander it in a few months… whereas it would last me 20 years… such a shame that money ends up in the wrong hands…

why is it the wrong hands?