Le Tour de Femmes, race chat

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Vos cepechi weibes take sprint
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Going to be a stiff little sprint on the final circuit, this - bit of a kick upwards and then false flat until the final corner.

The intermediate sprint might have helped everyone by stringing this back out.
  • mididoctors
    Counter attacks over the top of sprint ... Vos and yellow jersey in the move
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Cross wind is fierce
  • mididoctors
    edited July 2022
    20 k
  • mididoctors
    Yellow jersey not in move my bad
  • mididoctors
    Riders every where ...DSM chasing for yellow jersey grp
  • mididoctors
    Total chaos in cross wind
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Heavyweight group including Vos, Balsamo and Longo Borghini out front. Can't see them being caught - pushing on after the intermediate sprint has ripped the race to pieces, not helped by some of the other big hitters being caught behind crashes etc
  • alan_a
    alan_a Posts: 1,581
    Wow this is brutal
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    alan_a said:

Wow this is brutal

Fun, isn't it? Niewiadoma also in the lead group.
  • mididoctors
    Vos grp includes longborghini 22 secs
  • mididoctors
    Movistar aiding dsm
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Chase starting to get organised. Movistar fearing the wrath of AVV, DSM to try and defend yellow. 25" to make up though.
  • mididoctors
    Groups grovelling in the gutter
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    edited July 2022
    CUL stuck at the ar$e end of the race, 1'11" behind or so.
  • mididoctors
    This road is so narrow
  • mididoctors
    Flags are rippling and billowing in the crosswinds
  • mididoctors
    Chase is fading
  • alan_a
    I'm about 10minutes behind...

That break is bloody strong.
  • mididoctors
    Lead creeping out
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Demi Vollering gets fed up of waiting for her team mates to do something useful and hits the front to try and close the gap. The peloton do not look particularly happy about the situation they're in - I think this chase is on the verge of falling apart.
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo disrupting the chase
  • alan_a
    ATC Where's the KLAXON ???

Waited 3 weeks for it... It's needed now
  • mididoctors
    Chase collapsed
  • mididoctors
    Movistar falling apart
  • mididoctors
    40 secs now
  • alan_a
    I thought yesterday was a relatively boring advert for those new the sport... Today's is awesome.

• mididoctors
    5 k
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    This isn't like watching the blokes, is it?

Movistar falling apart

Oh.