Le Tour de Femmes, race chat

Comments

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    Here's the map. They have just mentioned cross/tailwind and the direction does suggest the second half of the stage could explode.

"Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    According to my rudimentary calculations, they are just making the turn which will switch the wind direction.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Here we go
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    edited July 2022

Where's the Sun gone?

ASO did a deal with the climate change protestors to turn it down a bit.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • mididoctors
    This blocking needs red carding
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Small roads
  • mididoctors
    Bit of a cease fire
  • mididoctors
    Too sheltered
  • mididoctors
    Fast more exposed . Still all together
  • mididoctors
    Crash
  • mididoctors
    Road narrowing into village
  • mididoctors
    White jersey attacks on twisting small roads ...crash behind
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 2,293
    Ouch. Hit hard by the looks of it
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 2,293
    Big crash
  • mididoctors
    MvdD has clipped off ...another crash disrupting chase

Spratt down
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,133
    They're very crashy
  • mididoctors
    Roads super narrow
  • mididoctors
    edited July 2022
    Riders scattered on the deck
  • mididoctors
    Soft landing in the grass for lucky few
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,133
    The one rider really wasn't paying attention coming back into the race with riders all over the road. Another playing where's my bike in a field of long grass
  • mididoctors
    Marta cavali off the back ... MvdD has 30 sec gap bunch sitting up to regroup
  • mididoctors
    ANOTHER CRASH!
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Chutes all over the place. Some more ridiculous than others.
  • mididoctors
    So nervous
  • mididoctors
    Needs a strong team to line it out more
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Sussermilch not looking like she'll get back up there - nasty.
  • mididoctors
    Too bunched on these narrow roads with street furniture all over the place middle and sides ..speed bumps
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    This is like Grand Theft Velo
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • mididoctors
    MvdD chose the right moment to clip off
  • mididoctors
    Bonus sprint coming up