Le Tour de Femmes, race chat

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Legbreaker ramp
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    EvD has done a lot of pulling
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Pressure on
  • mididoctors
    no AvV
  • mididoctors
    That her ?
  • mididoctors
    There she is struggling to get on the wheel
  • mididoctors
    Garcia mechanical?
  • mididoctors
    Good lord!
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    More crash comedy
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,142
    Garcia takes out a rider coming through as she swaps bikes with a team mate.
  • mididoctors
    SPLIT .....really happening
  • blazing_saddles
    Niewiadoma putting the hurt on a lot of riders.
    AvV puncture
  • mididoctors
    AvV puncture
  • Pross
    edited July 2022

Pross said:

Slappendel not happy with the course

Talking rubbish if you ask me.
    Monday was more of a lottery.
    Not sure, I generally don't mind white roads or pave but this feels a bit forced and the state of this section in particular is a bit ridiculous.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,032
    Foggy! :D
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    Can't see a thing
  • Pross
    It's lucky CK isn't commentating, he'd have blown a fuse about the safety on Monday and the chaos today.
  • mididoctors
    Vos newiadomia persico.....strongest
  • Pross
    Create a big split and then then all sit up.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    Disarray in the Vos group.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    Ride ..... Letting longborghini and AvV back if they sit up
  • Pross
    Truce called to allow those with mechanicals to get back or just wanting team mates? All very strange.
  • mididoctors
    Pross said:

Create a big split and then then all sit up.

I know ....
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    The aerial shot of Ellen van Dijk getting back on and going straight through ought to have been soundtracked with the Looney Toons theme. Bizarre time for everyone else to knock off riding.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    Oof, very nearly a nasty car clip.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    Garcia own team car FFS
  • Pross
    Looks like there was a glue explosion in the UAE bidon factory but ends badly as Garcia can't let go and gets taken out.
  • blazing_saddles
    Garcia rides into the team car…..
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Garcia's interview is going to rival CUL's for volume of cussing, I suspect. Not having a great stage.
  • Pross
    At risk of getting flamed it's like watching a bunch of amateurs at times