S*** Small Races Thread - 2022

1383940414244»

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    GB taking back the World pursuit title was a bit of a surprise.
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,342
    Absolutely, though not sure how much if at all the lineup around Ganna has changed. Maybe it's a changing of the guard.
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • neonriver
    neonriver Posts: 228
    m.r.m. said:

Absolutely, though not sure how much if at all the lineup around Ganna has changed. Maybe it's a changing of the guard.

3/4 of the Olympic team were in final and the other rode in the earlier rounds
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 1,930
    Tour de Langkawi is showcasing perfectly how to NOT do the camera work.

They seem to of forgotten that showing the actual finish is generally considered useful.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    edited October 2022
    What an excellent way to bring down the curtain on the European season.
    The Veneto Classic has a finale which blends elements of both Flanders and Strade Bianche, against a beautiful Italian backdrop.

UAE boss the race and Marc Hirschi ends his season with a win from team mate Davide Formolo.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Vingegaard outfoxes a quality breakaway group for glorious victory in Singapore.
    Froome outsprinted Nibali for 2nd.
    Didn't manage to get down the bookies in time to get odds for Chris each way.
    ================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,342
    His form is clearly coming along. Tour podium immanent for Chris!
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,326

Vingegaard outfoxes a quality breakaway group for glorious victory in Singapore.
    Froome outsprinted Nibali for 2nd.
    Didn't manage to get down the bookies in time to get odds for Chris each way.

Yeah, I should have had that in the Vikings thread really 😅
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • There didn't seem to be many out watching it - who gets value from that "race"? (Other than the easy payday on holiday for the riders).
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,686
    seanoconn said:

Not the right place for this but would anyone happened to know if the UCI world gravel championship is available to watch anywhere?

Just read that there will be a UCI World gravel series race in May 23 starting just down the road from me. Gotta be using some of those forest park routes I 😍. Route not decided yet but I will be planning...

https://www.sportive.com/events/the-gralloch-trek-uci-gravel-world-series/2023-05-20/6278/cycling

Me? Spectator! 😊