Pross Posts: 40,217
    JA attacks...JA attacks
  • Pross
    Roglic and Pog going after him.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,741
    We saw this in the women's race
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pross
    van Der Power!
  • Pross
    Hail Mary by JA, not sure he can hold on
  • Pross
    GC contenders gifting it now they are all back together. Teach me not to change my PTP picks.
  • phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,892
    Only see Thomas from Ineos in that bunch group. Some big losses on GC already.
  • Incredible
  • blazing_saddles
    Roglic sprinting for the seconds again.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,511
    Bonus seconds for Roglic
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    Didn't think alaphillpe would do that ...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    JA takes it, Matthews leads in the "peloton" 7" behind.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,511
    For clarity , JA won
  • gregster04
    gregster04 Posts: 1,675
    That was brilliant. Roglic got some bonus seconds. Not sure if all the other GC guys were there.
  • blazing_saddles
    That was a massacre.
    Alaphilippe delivers for the ASO.
    Could hold onto the jersey for a long, long time.
  • Pross
    Did that the hard way which I think is a sign he knew he couldn't take it in the sprint. Looked like he thought he couldn't hold on at the half way point.
  • mididoctors
    Froome looks damaged
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,550
    Looked like Porte came in over 2 mins down. Didn’t see G.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • Pross
    Froome finishing, not convinced he should be
  • mididoctors

Colbrelli has a good chance today.

Not now he hasn't dammit ...lol
  • I had Latour as an outsider bet. Thought it was on...
  • mididoctors
    Pross said:

Did that the hard way which I think is a sign he knew he couldn't take it in the sprint. Looked like he thought he couldn't hold on at the half way point.

In hindsight it was the only way he could win ...impressive .. ineos had no response to the Slovenian acceleration it should be noted
  • JA once again to have the weight of France on his shoulders for a couple of weeks.
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    Thought Alaphilippe was on the verge of tying up with cramp at the end - the shake of the hand to try and stop that aching right at the end was telling.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,834
    edited June 2021
    Has Cav been seen uninjured since that last pileup? Amazed to see Froome pootling up, he looked finished after that last group crash.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    Ritchie lost time too dammit ...
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091

Has Cav been seen uninjured since that last pileup?

Cavendish is the sort of name they'd make sure a camera was on if he'd been caught up in any significant way.
  • Pross

Pross said:

In hindsight it was the only way he could win ...impressive .. ineos had no response to the Slovenian acceleration it should be noted
    They need to stay in touch to the big mountains and then try to work them over there.